OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

OMM,
Got way behind on my subs. Tune up on my computer cost me a day, still trying to catch up. Guess it was ready to crash, does work quite a bit better now. Wow, really sad news concerning your girls. Think you would`ve liked the good doctor real well, I sure as hell do. Did you ever find out what happened ? Any how, hope the day treats you and Jo good. Gotta be a little warmer there than here. The high for today is BELOW ZERO. Peace

Hey ole buddy yooper! :high-five: At least you got the thing working better now.:high-five:

There maybe another DR G in my future. Who knows? Granny mentioned RH and that could be it. I never check RH since I use RO water. Yep, may have killed them myself. Damn!

It's 86 yooper. Wish I could send you some heat! Take care old friend. :peace:

:love::love::love:Sorry Granny Girl, but this will be short:love::love::love:

Too much to do for an old fart. Dragging this 02 tank takes it out of me. I hope to get some pictures up tonight too.

I totally agree with what you and Flower Child were talking about, People are so dumb!

I think you are right on the PH locking things out. I use RO water and never check it. I had forgotten this was a new soil. Oops!

I can't wait for that young Russian girl to get older......of course we may be losing to her!

Much Love to you Granny Girl

:love::love::love:

A Picture update of my Lovelies

Side of the house

side52.jpg

The Big Violator looking back at her.

bigviootherside.jpg

Looking the other way at the Big Violator

bigvio11.jpg

CHH's OGKush

OGbUDS1.jpg

OGKUSH28.jpg

Black Russian Buds

BRBUDS.jpg

The Big Black Russian

BIGBR4.jpg

The Small Black Russian

smallBR4.jpg

fini

Happy Thurweed day OMM. Your out door girls are looking really nice. Reps coming at you, you old fart. :circle-of-love:

Happy Thurweed day OMM. Your out door girls are looking really nice. Reps coming at you, you old fart. :circle-of-love:

Happy Thurweed day to you beemer too.:peace:

Wow, can't remember the last time I got any Reps! Cool!
:bravo:

You was right Gran we was smoking some stony stuff,,,the news about the kids with epilepsy made Padma cry when she read it this morning try watching stoned Kids (might hve been stoned children) the difference a State can make ,, or a country now we really no that Ganja has worked for thousands of years with thousands of uses I saw that the word Cannis means Cure all:cheer:
Top of the buds to you OMM I have to go to town today I might look at some cheap led bulbs an connecting wires I have seen a post from Ricorico an its a you tube vid showing how to make a good enough LED ystem for cheap an only 96watts Have a budtastic day Hug for Jo an a smacker from Padma :goodjob:them plant,s are looking excellent Got to rush speak soon OMM:peace::love::peace:

You was right Gran we was smoking some stony stuff,,,the news about the kids with epilepsy made Padma cry when she read it this morning try watching stoned Kids (might hve been stoned children) the difference a State can make ,, or a country now we really no that Ganja has worked for thousands of years with thousands of uses I saw that the word Cannis means Cure all:cheer:
Top of the buds to you OMM I have to go to town today I might look at some cheap led bulbs an connecting wires I have seen a post from Ricorico an its a you tube vid showing how to make a good enough LED ystem for cheap an only 96watts Have a budtastic day Hug for Jo an a smacker from Padma :goodjob:them plant,s are looking excellent Got to rush speak soon OMM:peace::love::peace:

Hi there jaga! Yes, it's terrible about the children. Some folks/states/Countries are in denial about our great plants. A shame. :helpsmilie:

Look back at some of my old grows for CFL arrays. THsea and I made quite a few. :clap:

Jo will love it actually......I definitely will love the one from your beautiful Padma.
:circle-of-love:

Happy Freeweed day Buddy :thumb:

Thanks CHH! Happy Freeweed day to you too!:bravo:

Man, I love where we live. Where else will wild (from a near by canal) Ducks mooch from you while your eating outdoors? :rofl::surf:

Thanks CHH! Happy Freeweed day to you too!:bravo:

Man, I love where we live. Where else will wild (from a near by canal) Ducks mooch from you while your eating outdoors? :rofl::surf:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Souds Divine I had a look at your Island yesterday from google maps OMG it is so so beautiful that is definitely the place that I would LOVE to retire to the lovely flowers an the green the mountains the wild life just makes for the most wonderful location :yummy: add Mary Jaine to this an you really do have heaven :thumb:An then you are legal as well:yahoo:
So all this considered have a great Sativaday have a kiss from padma an give Jo a big hug from me Love to the both of you :circle-of-love:

I'm not going to even attempt to read your small print anymore Jaga. Have some respect for us blind folk. LOL...

Back
Top Bottom