OMM's Social Network Grow Part 2

OldMedMan

Jimmy Max Parker 11/2/41 - 02/19/17
Hi Folks this a continuation of OMM's Social Network Grow, You can find out about it by reading the First page of Part one. I've made a lot of changes to the grow area. I'll be posting pictures in a few minutes.:thumb:

Here is a quick picture update of the girls.

This is day one of Bloom

They had 36 hours of darkness.....so they know it's flower time.:thumb:

Here is the WildThai and the AK47 hidden behind the shed.

wildthai_ak47.jpg

Here are the other 4 outside girls.

sidegirls.jpg

The Columbian Gold.

colomgold.jpg

Next 2 Chem Dogs

chemdog_one.jpg

chemdog_21.jpg

The Last one is an AK48

ak4827.jpg

Last is the indoor girls

newledsetup.jpg

As you can see THsea and I rearranged the tent and the LEDs

The plants in the indoor grow are:

2 PEs

2 Medi-Bomb 1s

A Lucy

An OG18

A SAGE

A NYCD

A Afgan Kush.

So that's a total of 6 girls outdoors and 9 girls indoors.

We were running out of daylight, so I'll try to get some better pictures up soon.

Here we go again folks.......should be a good one!
:thumb:

OMM

Looks like you folks have been busy ... looks great! By the way I was talking about nutrients recently ... LED plants seem to require much less nutrients. Try reducing the overall amount you give by 1/2 ... yeah I know but just try it for a couple of feedings or on just one plant. Yup another benefit of LED!!

OMM

Looks like you folks have been busy ... looks great! By the way I was talking about nutrients recently ... LED plants seem to require much less nutrients. Try reducing the overall amount you give by 1/2 ... yeah I know but just try it for a couple of feedings or on just one plant. Yup another benefit of LED!!

Hey Buckshot. Thanks, I'll remember that. Since I use OG+, I don't give them much any way.....a bit of molasses....a tiny bit of silica and that's about it.

They were drinking allot, but now my tent is running about 78 degrees w/o the HPS running. Should help my light bill too. This will be my last big grow. Just can't do big ones any more. :high-five:

Damn! It dropped to 78? Bet it will go lower even, thats awesome! :) Make sure those lights go off at 4 though... Hopefully the timer is all good.

Looks great over there! Thank you very much for the OG#18 cutting :) it looks fun size next to the Tahoe :)

Hi OMM,

You sound like you feel a little better...you've been busy for sure. I hope that means you're better. Thanks to THsea for all the help, he's a great friend indeed. The girls look great...now the real fun begins, eh? I love the flowering cycle...it's so much fun to watch then bloom. Good luck with those outside girls...fingers crossed, they make it to harvest. Let us know how much difference there is in you light bill between the HID's and LED's...I want to know if it's worth the switch. although watts is watts...maybe the only real benefit is the amount of heat produced in the grow room.

holy cow I made it grats on the last journal and the other one and the other one and the other one:)
happy to hear you are feeling better my freind!:cheer:
I too will be closing the door on my first journal and begin a new:)
have a super day and another and another and another, hell have about 18,682 more!:circle-of-love:

Great to see you have been busy. The plants look outstanding. Those LED's really seem to be doing a great job. I can't wait till your plants go into flower. Really want to see how those lights work in flower.
:circle-of-love:

Damn! It dropped to 78? Bet it will go lower even, thats awesome! :) Make sure those lights go off at 4 though... Hopefully the timer is all good.

Looks great over there! Thank you very much for the OG#18 cutting :) it looks fun size next to the Tahoe :)

Hey Buddy! Actually it's settled in at 80.....that's fine with me. I'm watching the timer right now, only 17 minutes to go.

Like I said to day, if you want a PE cutting or anything else, just say so. I bet it does look fun size. I think you left a gallon of nutes over here. ??
:thedoubletake:

The Timer worked perfectly!

Hi OMM,

You sound like you feel a little better...you've been busy for sure. I hope that means you're better. Thanks to THsea for all the help, he's a great friend indeed. The girls look great...now the real fun begins, eh? I love the flowering cycle...it's so much fun to watch then bloom. Good luck with those outside girls...fingers crossed, they make it to harvest. Let us know how much difference there is in you light bill between the HID's and LED's...I want to know if it's worth the switch. although watts is watts...maybe the only real benefit is the amount of heat produced in the grow room.

Hi My Friend ! I do feel better.....I survived the day...we worked hard today. I will find out about the cost of the LEDs when I get next month's bill. My bill was $755 this month with both lights going. Next month it will only be the LEDs going. You know how high it has been in the past, so I thought this month's bill was pretty good. That sounds terrible, but it's the truth.

I love this part too.....flowering is so much fun to watch....of course, I'll be looking at the stretch closely too.
:surf:

ouch my wife freaked when ours was $220 she would chop the cords off everything if mine went that high:)
Hi My Friend ! I do feel better.....I survived the day...we worked hard today. I will find out about the cost of the LEDs when I get next month's bill. My bill was $755 this month with both lights going. Next month it will only be the LEDs going. You know how high it has been in the past, so I thought this month's bill was pretty good. That sounds terrible, but it's the truth.

I love this part too.....flowering is so much fun to watch....of course, I'll be looking at the stretch closely too.
:surf:

holy cow I made it grats on the last journal and the other one and the other one and the other one:)
happy to hear you are feeling better my freind!:cheer:
I too will be closing the door on my first journal and begin a new:)
have a super day and another and another and another, hell have about 18,682 more!:circle-of-love:

It's good to be back and feeling a bit better. I was by your place and things were looking good! Wish I could help you trim them. I love t riming. :high-five:

your invited to tonites trim party as long as you dont bring the midevil bassamatic:)

Great to see you have been busy. The plants look outstanding. Those LED's really seem to be doing a great job. I can't wait till your plants go into flower. Really want to see how those lights work in flower.
:circle-of-love:

Hi Ya CF. :thumb:

Well, they are made for flowering actually, so this will be interesting. I have the feeling they will be top notch for flowering. Today was the first day of flowering. The stretch is on! I am so damn happy to be back in my journal!:cheesygrinsmiley::blunt:

The trimmer from hell! No, I wouldn't do that to you! :rofl:

Am I going to have to put my Super Hero Auto Trimmer outfit with leotards on again!!:rofl::rofl:

No stay back Trimmer Man! Or I will use this giant ball of chewed bubblegum(shaped like a chunk of kryptonite) and toss it into your evil machine of waste!!:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom