Organic Grow - BC God Bud - Gods Gift - Blackberry Kush

Re: BPN Farmer's Pride Organic Grow - B.C. God Bud/Gods Gift/Blackberry Kush

whats good smoke!!!

:welcome: to my sponsor grow journal!!! you are still early!!! but better than late!!! lol we are in week 2 now of veg, and i am thinking about a 5 week veg out, but it depends on the ladies!!! right now, BK is taking her time to start veg, i think she was starting to flower when they cloned it, but i dont know, anyways thanks for droppin in and buckling up!!! see you around!!!

:peacetwo:

last pic update, very first picture...are there three sets of leaves growing? instead of the normal 2 sets, 2 sets, 2 sets, etc...

Molybdenum deficiency due to soil pH below 6.5(?) before you got them? I cannot tell if the purpling in the picture in Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial is more between the veins - as yours seems to be - or not.

Possibly a substantial nitrogen deficiency? I'd there to be yellowing in addition to the purpling (and not purpling in a mild case), but you did mention that there was yellowing initially.

But phosphorus deficiency is probably the most common "purple problem."

If those portions of the leaf tissue are dead then the look will not go away.

last pic update, very first picture...are there three sets of leaves growing? instead of the normal 2 sets, 2 sets, 2 sets, etc...

LOL, yes my good man, that is but don't forget that these are clones not seedlings it is showing asymmetrical branches already!!!

Molybdenum deficiency due to soil pH below 6.5(?) before you got them? I cannot tell if the purpling in the picture in Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial is more between the veins - as yours seems to be - or not.

Possibly a substantial nitrogen deficiency? I'd there to be yellowing in addition to the purpling (and not purpling in a mild case), but you did mention that there was yellowing initially.

But phosphorus deficiency is probably the most common "purple problem."

If those portions of the leaf tissue are dead then the look will not go away.

What's good TS!!!
You know its funny you. Say that about the phosphorus!!! Bpn had told me the same thing!!! Yea the purpleh started the day I transplanted them into their 5 gallon homes. And there is 1 leaf blade left that. Has about 10% yellow now!!!! Other than that the yellow is gone!!!

You know its funny you. Say that about the phosphorus!!! Bpn had told me the same thing!

Yeah I was agreeing with him, lol. Just presented the only other things I could think of to help cover all the bases.

thank you thank you!!! i have been thinking up different ways to edit it!!! starting to get the hang of it now... but i am still a total noob on making vids!!! like i told BPN i am a better snapper than i am a videographer!!! but I was willing to do it for the sponsor!!! i am forever greatful!!! stay tuned, there will be another update coming soon, feeding vid and updated pix!!!

LOL, yes my good man, that is but don't forget that these are clones not seedlings it is showing asymmetrical branches already!!!

:bongrip::peace::thanks:

probably half teaspoon of nutes per either a gallon or liter of water, and aerate with a pump and airstone....activates it well and adds oxygen

Thanks GT, I didn't think about an air pump for anything but Hydro and I didn't realize aeration was such a good thing for the nutes...I'll have to pay closer attention to these fine details. :thumb:

Feeding schedule is in post #18 of this thread.

TS, yea I read all that when I was catchin up. Most all the nutes Aston is using say about the same 1ml/lt or 4ml/gal, shake well first, mix well after, all that good stuff. Here's a specific...When using nutes with more than one parts...does it matter, to mix all nutes into the gal at once? My first grow I used FloraNova nutes, I only used Grow and Bloom. Single part nutes, idiot proof, perfect for me.

My second grow I used the Canna line of nutes...the whole thing...Vega, Flora, PK13/14, Tonic, Zym and Bloom. When I mixed them I poured each, according to the schedule, into the gal of water that had been sitting for more than 24hrs open on my counter, capped and shook real good, then pH'ed to 5.8 - 6.2, again according to their schedule. Then watered my girls.

When BPN said to just add 1/2 tsp and aerate I thought he was saying a single nute mixed in water, and not mixing them all together. I'm still learning and most of the long time growers are not real specific about how they do things, I just want to get it right. It's like cooking, no matter the ingredients sometimes it's all in the technique. :peace:

To clarify, when using organics, a lot of the nutrients are in an insoluble form. In order to make them best available for plants, you must maintain a very active microbial population in your growing medium to break down the insolubles into a form that plant's can use. Aerating my organic nutrients before applying is not necessary. What i recommend though is this....when you mix my organic nutrients with water, put a half teaspoon or even a quarter teaspoon of molasses per gallon into the mix. Agitate the mix and let sit overnight (with the top of the container open to let out pressure). The molasses will provide food for microorganisms and will really get things going fast. Aerating it with a air stone is not necessary, but that is what I do when I add molasses.

Hempy buckets, I don't know. I have never tried organics in hempy's. I would like to see it tested in hempy's though :)

Hi BPN,

Ok, so does the molasses bind with the insoluables? And get delivered to the plants in this way? Is that why you use molasses? I've read that some grower use molasses toward the end of their grow for the natural sugars, something about the plants needing it at the end of their cycle. And if I mix/agitate and let it set out overnight won't they sink to the bottom again?

Same ?? to you as to TS...does it matter how you mix nutes. I know I'm not suppose to mix the different parts together and then put into the water, but is it ok to just dump each part into the water no matter the order and then shake it all up.

And the BPN label says they don't need ph adjusting...How is this possible? All water is different to begin with. I bought a pH meter only because so many peope here said it was important to know the pH. Some say both input and output should be tested to know if your plants are feeding well.

Note to Astonr: I'm really sorry I'm so windy in your journal, but I think its important to be clear on this, it is their food after all. :morenutes:

Hey Aston plants are looking good so far less yellow than before for sure brother I cant wait till they start taking off like crazy, I opened up my nutes today from BPN an boy does that Sh*t smell phew my next grow is coming next week or 2 weeks from now not sure but cant wait to see how these platinum bubba are going to react with BPN

Note to Astonr: I'm really sorry I'm so windy in your journal, but I think its important to be clear on this, it is their food after all. :morenutes:

Whats good sqwheels!!!
No worries!!! this is one of the reasons that this journal was made, for anybody and everybody that has questions about BPN's line could ask them here!!! or at least for the organic line!!! but it is also why i have everyone that i could find with their current grow being a BPN product!!! and also, i didnt know about the air pump being for anything other than hydro either, til i watched a vid on you tube about mixing your own nutrients!!! i guess the air bubbles go through all the goodies and kinda do a stirring thing??? kinda like boiling tea kinda thing, just without the heat!!! and it does not smell pretty at all!!! but please feel free to ask any questions here!!!

Hey Aston plants are looking good so far less yellow than before for sure brother I cant wait till they start taking off like crazy, I opened up my nutes today from BPN an boy does that Sh*t smell phew my next grow is coming next week or 2 weeks from now not sure but cant wait to see how these platinum bubba are going to react with BPN

Whats good Crower!!!
Hey man thats great!!! did you get the Farmer's Pride??? and if so did you buy the pack i got??? its totally worth the price man!!! I think i'm going to have nutes for the next 5 grows after all this!!! and thats after i donated some of these nutes to my cousin thats giving them a try also!!! and I am going to be turning up some dirt in my yard around november for the outdoor season next year!!! guess what nutes i'm going to be using!!! oh yea cant wait to see what these will do to them outside!!!

Let me know when you get your new journal going!!! I got another fold up chair from walmart!!! but if there is anybody needing an extra seat, i'll bring the sofa!!! :bong:

Whats good sqwheels!!!
No worries!!! this is one of the reasons that this journal was made, for anybody and everybody that has questions about BPN's line could ask them here!!! or at least for the organic line!!! but it is also why i have everyone that i could find with their current grow being a BPN product!!! and also, i didnt know about the air pump being for anything other than hydro either, til i watched a vid on you tube about mixing your own nutrients!!! i guess the air bubbles go through all the goodies and kinda do a stirring thing??? kinda like boiling tea kinda thing, just without the heat!!! and it does not smell pretty at all!!! but please feel free to ask any questions here!!!

I got the 7 pack for soil grow, an yes I gave some to my buddy for his kacy jones an by far he is giving it two thumbs up so I cant wait to see what BPN has to offer:yahoo:

UPDATE!!!

Whats good everybody!!! well its far overdue for a pix update!!! there is not much to report so far except that they are still alive!!! BCGB has taken off!!! where as BK has still not fully came out of flowering yet... she has made a total of 4 new leaves now, all single bladed so far, and GG is still getting her new growth coming in... cant wait for week 3 nutes to start to I can get some more Nitrogen in and watch them say "oh!!! you meant UP!!!" well without further ado!!!

first things first, this is the week 1 and 2 feeding photos
Group shot of week 1-2 nutes
SAM_2056.JPG

Grow 2.5 ml
SAM_2063.JPG

Bloom 2.5 ml
SAM_2064.JPG

Micro 2.0 ml
SAM_2065.JPG

Bio Juice 1.0 ml
SAM_2066.JPG

Dark Matter Humate Tea 1.0 ml
SAM_2067.JPG

Root Magic 5 ml or 1 teaspoon
SAM_2068.JPG

this week for week 2 I had to put in some root magic... as you see it doesnt dissolve well!!!
SAM_2071.JPG

ok now for real here they are!!!

Gods Gift
GG_21.JPG
GG_14.JPG

Blackberry Kush
BK_2.JPG
BK_1.JPG

BC God Bud
BCGB_1.JPG
BCGB_2.JPG

Hope you enjoyed!!!