Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

I just went through the whole grow from start to finnish. Your plants look fantastic and I can tell there are going to be a lot of choice flower tops!!! I am really getting sold on Scrog! How tall did you make your screen from the floor? Going through your journal I noticed a member say you need enough space to trim the bottom brances and keep it clean. I plan on growing 5 plants in a 4x4 area this time. Do you think the scrog would work well for this. From what I see from what you are doing. I am thinking it will....:goodjob:

Thanks closet I'm hopefully shooting for more this grow than my previous with 4 plants instead of 8 will see how she goes I now know it is way worth doing SCROG than a regular grow with no scrog from the floor up is about 2ft 2inches and the width was around 3ft 8 inches roughly off the top of my head I think the scrog will work great for any tent setup :thanks:

Now after they water I just said screw it I'm going to bend the shit out of the ones that aren't being very nice hehehe
005629.JPG
006536.JPG
007538.JPG

Bump

your planst are looking awesome. cant wait to see them mature. i starting a scrog grow aswell. just wainting on the mail to arrive with my new toys. and then i can take some clones. ill deff keep checking your ladies out

:welcome:Clearcrow thank you thanks to BPN Organic line is the way to go brother glad to see another Scrog coming soon stay tuned you wont be disappointed

Hey crower, you got a lot of great members giving you great advice on how to do this scrog. Im glad Youre listening, it will greatly reward youre harvest in the end. The main thing is to not let any branches get above any others, BUT if I may add my two lincoln profiles: a good thing to start doing at this point is try to fill the edges out before the middle and let the edges come through the screen slightly faster than the center. Maybe try to make an upside-down pyramid shape, but with very wide angles. Maybe try to keep the center 6" shorter than each of the edges with a gradual slope before the switch to 12/12. This does a couple things: it keeps the center from overpowering the sides and covering them up, essentially letting them grow even buds throughout. It also makes the stretch even the entire canopy out, due to the U-shape of the HID lightings intensity. Basically, at the beginning of 12/12 try to have a slight concave shape in the canopy and by the time the stretch is over: nice flat valley of green. (i probably couldve described that with 1/3 of the space i used had i thought how to say it lol)

hahhaa no worries magic glad to have you aboard with your advice on the screen Ive been working all the ones I can to the edge like you mentioned I get where your going tho well said:bravo:

Beans is saying to make it look like a stadium-taller on the edge, shorter in the middle. Looking good now, getting close!

Thanks guys much appreciated I'm trying to fill out the outside before filling the center

Sounds like a great plan, Crower. Looking good buddy! :cheer:

Oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if you topped your yield with half the plants. More isn't always better yield-wise in a confined space. One of the first things I learned growing in a really tight space! Yet, I'm overstuffing my tent currently. Go figure! I just can't kill plants 'til they need to be killed, ya know?

Hope you're well my friend! :high-five:

Crower, great job on punishing those lil brats and putting them in place....lol :) the scrog looks great, really filling up nicely!!! I cant wait to see this tent in full bloom!! holy cow your going to have a carpet of nug!!

I have never done SOG before but plan to in the future. It looks to me like you have the screen covered very well!! I look forward to hear from other people that have done this type of growing!! :thumb:

I have never done SOG before but plan to in the future. It looks to me like you have the screen covered very well!! I look forward to hear from other people that have done this type of growing!! :thumb:

Yes closet This to is my first one and boy Do I love this technique way better brother if anyone is considering it and had to ask me I would Say HELL YEA not to mention BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS helped with this growth thanks Corey:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom