Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

yeah the screen is filling out really well.. If you have settings on your camera, there is a light option usually called tungsten that takes the yellow color from the HPS pics

lookin sick bro

Love love love the screen buddy, I'll be watching closely to see how they develop. SCROGs are supposed to be great for small spaces, and mine is definitely small. I wonder how a screen would perform in my 2x2 space......Anyway great job buddy....And +reps to ya....

Wow Crower, your screen is almost there....another week or maybe 2 and you should be ready for 12/12..!!!! awesome!!! Just curious but how far above your canopy is your light? The reason I am asking is that the lenght between your internodes seems to be quite a bit on these ladies...which may be strain related, but also may be because there not receiving enough light....just curious...? Looks great though either way, but I bet that you would get tighter growth by moving your light closer...as long as it covers the entire canopy this way :)

Your doing a great job Crower and I know you will have a killer yield on this one!!! way to go yo!!

Wow Crower, your screen is almost there....another week or maybe 2 and you should be ready for 12/12..!!!! awesome!!! Just curious but how far above your canopy is your light? The reason I am asking is that the lenght between your internodes seems to be quite a bit on these ladies...which may be strain related, but also may be because there not receiving enough light....just curious...? Looks great though either way, but I bet that you would get tighter growth by moving your light closer...as long as it covers the entire canopy this way :)

Your doing a great job Crower and I know you will have a killer yield on this one!!! way to go yo!!

Thanks Ice and OMM I have my light adjusted all the way to the top for 2 reasons I ran into problems not having enough room with the carbon filter and 4 inch duct fan and also dealing with the past issue of not having insulated ducting which caused one side of my tent to have moisture and sweat...So I used insulated duct for my intake side and cant really adjust so I just kept it that way seems to be doing fine I usually lower my light and adjust to my plants height but what the hell I'm learning as I go even tho I've had plenty of grows lol I'm giving her another week before 12.12 I want the back end to fill more ill update with picks its been 5 days since a pic update you'll see a difference bro...

Temps today 75 Degrees and 49% RH enjoy
001704.JPG
002733.JPG
003698.JPG
004659.JPG

looking good Crower. its been a little while sine i took a gander and your girls. i like what i see. your really startign to fill up that screen. my girls are still in clone mode. but i hope in 5 more weeks they are strting to look like yours. i cant remember is this your first scrog?

looking good Crower. its been a little while sine i took a gander and your girls. i like what i see. your really startign to fill up that screen. my girls are still in clone mode. but i hope in 5 more weeks they are strting to look like yours. i cant remember is this your first scrog?

Thanks clear lol time is everything with plants you must never rush yea this is my first scrog and I'm very stoked on my results so far:high-five:

Wow those look really good! :goodjob: May I ask what you think their height will be when finished? Very Nice btw =)

Thanks missbud glad to have new comers along for the grow honestly Idk height wise what it will finish out to be but I know it will be around 5 to 6 feet after flowering lets hope lol thank you Blue PLANET NUTRIENTS is the way to go

Loop Back meaning HD? curious I haven't figure how to fill in that back side

Forgot to make clarification. Loop back or U-Turn is taking the leading branches and twist it back to the center of the plant. The two plants above have less side branch at the center of itself. Looping back will provide some filling up the screen like the two in the front. You can apply this once the backside is filled, they're almost there!

so what have you learnt so far from scrog vs other methods that you can pass along to other first time scroggers? anything to look out for or be prepared for?

So far I've learned alot LST plays a big part in this which I started a little late on as for other things when you start to bend branches and start training water before you do it my good friend ICEMUD taught me this technique and it worked...Topping is a must also I have some branches that have at least 4 tops on 1 so its well worth that Scrog is the way to go in my books and plan on using this method more often

I like the scrog too, just doesn't work well with a 20 site Aero setup, so I do the SOG. Things are looking great in there. It will continue to bush out as you go through stretch, don't be afraid to keep bending the new growth under the screen to fill in any spaces.
:welldone:

Hi crower sorry im late Ladies looking well nice! Hope you dont mind me busting in like this :D Always love a screen grow you spend a lot of time with your girls and they will repay you in nice fat buds!

Ladies starting to fill right out now have you got a predicted date to switch them over to flower? Iv never grown Platinum Bubba OG so wouldnt have a clue what stretch you will get.

Do you have a fan under that canopy and will you be cutting the undergrowth off ?

Back
Top Bottom