Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

I was reading on Mephistos site. Here's some auto info you might like.

1586804944829.png

You write a well-worded memo otter! Nice growth. And the Blackberry is ready to flower!
I'm not as verbose as some Shed but I'm still in the game brother! Thanks!
The grow is looking good man! Best of luck for the coming future
May I ask what size is your mars hydro tent? and what lights are you using
Will stay tuned, peace
:passitleft:
Hi and Welcome blvck, thanks for joining us. These babies should be grabbing hold and flying any day now.
The tent is a Mars Hydro 3 x 3 (39 x 39 inches) and light is also a Mars Hydro TSW2000. They're are a great matched pair. The first grow with them is in the journals and such link. In the "Mar-sian Darkness Falls" link if you want.

Hi and Welcome blvck, thanks for joining us. These babies should be grabbing hold and flying any day now.
The tent is a Mars Hydro 3 x 3 (39 x 39 inches) and light is also a Mars Hydro TSW2000. They're are a great matched pair. The first grow with them is in the journals and such link. In the "Mar-sian Darkness Falls" link if you want.
I'll keep on checking your journal to see the updates! Nice, I am currently growing 3 seeds (2 Purple Kush 1 Unknown (gifted)) using a 70x70 tent quite similar to yours however I have the mars ts600 which should not get as big of a yield as yours. Best of luck. Peace

Back
Top Bottom