Papaya Wreck - Got BOG?

Well done I like those fuzzy buds. Just harvest two of my bonzai it's a buba og kush I need the place a have for 4 little bonzai 6 month old about 6 inchs high and didn't turn hermaphodite after all the hard time they when true to be able to be call bonzai. I will put them in my cooking journal soon.

I would love to see the 6 month old, man that is a long ass time for a grow, I will be in your journal today for a peek... Thank you for dropping in friend.

Did you start to use super thrive that stuff realese the stress of your plant and help them to grow strong and help them not to turn hermaprodite and it so great for the plant..

NO, I can't find it at my HD or Lowes, I tried the greenhouse place and nothing there either. I live in the country and there are no Hydro stores around here either, I am using a thing for my soil called Bio-Tone Starter, Microbial Plant Food. I used it in my soil a couple of weeks before I put my plants in it and I just used it again yesterday, it stimulates root growth promotes bigger blooms and helps plants establish fast and Improves soil structure. I probably could find it and have it shipped but I am at an all time low in the funds department, I am only using what I have until I finish.

005243.JPG

I found a seed, not any others that I can see. I guess it may have come from the PxJW Male that I collected pollen from.

Could be a gem! never know until you grow.

Yup! I'll do like I was supposed to with all of my seeds this time. Dry, cure and refrigerate before germinating.

So if I first crossed the: Papaya (F) + Jungle Wreck (M) = more of JW genes?

And then I crossed the: PxJW (M) + Jungle Wreck (F) = Back to JW?

OK I'm stoned and I'm trying to make sence of Botani.. any one have a clue?
:helpsmilie::hmmmm::nomo::hmmmm:
Where do I read or even try to get some info on this sort of thing? :idea: Hey I'll ask MR. Botwin...

Yooohooo.....

FAQ! Everything you need to know about growing, had my awnser and lots more... I need to Thank Medical Marijuana for That thread! Thank You!

I guess from what I have read, I am just joining the traights of both original plants and back crossing them to a true strain of its own.

Any input on this would be appreciated... I'm here to learn.

FAQ! Everything you need to know about growing, had my awnser and lots more... I need to Thank Medical Marijuana for That thread! Thank You!

I guess from what I have read, I am just joining the traights of both original plants and back crossing them to a true strain of its own.

Any input on this would be appreciated... I'm here to learn.

I'm no breeder, however I think your right. :grinjoint:

Nice to finally see the ladies again Sisco!! It looks as if your shapin up to be a pretty darn good breeder...

They look tasty as hell!! Nice names too!

:peace:

Yup! I'll do like I was supposed to with all of my seeds this time. Dry, cure and refrigerate before germinating.

So if I first crossed the: Papaya (F) + Jungle Wreck (M) = more of JW genes?

And then I crossed the: PxJW (M) + Jungle Wreck (F) = Back to JW?

OK I'm stoned and I'm trying to make sence of Botani.. any one have a clue?
:helpsmilie::hmmmm::nomo::hmmmm:
Where do I read or even try to get some info on this sort of thing? :idea: Hey I'll ask MR. Botwin...

Yooohooo.....

In crosses I have done the seeds show more of the female traits than the male. I haven't done that many The choosing the male is the hardest part. :peace:

I'm no breeder, however I think your right. :grinjoint:
OMM, I guess... But now I read that to back cross you gotta take the new strain PxJW and back cross it with the original Male which was the JW, to become a true strain, or keep inbreeding the two.

This is where my question comes in, If I just wanted to inbreed the PxJW with its own "new" strain would that still be a true strain?

It's a little confusing for me.. Well thanks for jumping in on the question, its nice when fellow growers put in some info and not just look at the pics, no offense to anyone.

Nice to finally see the ladies again Sisco!! It looks as if your shapin up to be a pretty darn good breeder...

They look tasty as hell!! Nice names too!

:peace:
Mi Amigo! Doctor Dread, What's up man... how you doing? Hope everything is coming along for ya! I don't know if I am gonna upload any more vids on Youtube since it is all connected with Google, I saw a report on Google that scared the pants off of me. That was the reason for deleting my vids and my profile.

Well, I did cross these two Indicas and came out with the two plants that are in the Scrog right now but, I am far from being a breeder let a lone a good one. Thanks for the compliment and for stopping in again, hope to see ya up and running soon too. Take care my friend.

In crosses I have done the seeds show more of the female traits than the male. I haven't done that many The choosing the male is the hardest part. :peace:
That's what I wanted, The taste of the Papaya is what I was after, and the longer buds of the JW.

I noticed from my Papaya the buds were tighter and shorter than the JW. I know for a fact that both these strains are very hardy, they take all sorts of abuse from a beginner like me.

The JW in flower is still looking green and healthy, never had a pH prob. or bug prob. or mold or anything. They seem to be OK after they get there 3rd set of leaves. So they had a Mutant for a dad a triploid, and it produced a couple of octoids (I don't know if that's a real word) but they grew 6-8 tops.

I just want to keep the PXJW strain, the JW was a diesel tasting bud that maybe would have tasted better if cured longer? I can't say for certain, but I may have to let it cure allot longer maybe 3 months to see it's true colors.

Thanks everyone! I'll be posting new pics mañana after feeding the girls again.

Back
Top Bottom