Papaya Wreck - Got BOG?

Hey sisco, great finish to a great grow. It's always nice to smoke your own product but you added a little breeding in there as well. You've got a nice stash of tasty and effective smoke to keep you in the right frame of mind while tending to your next cycle in God's greenhouse.

Well done brother. I always enjoy your journals. Reps as soon as it'll let me.:nicethread::bravo::cheer::cool:

I'll be here for your anniversary smoke up.:thumb:

Hey sisco, great finish to a great grow. It's always nice to smoke your own product but you added a little breeding in there as well. You've got a nice stash of tasty and effective smoke to keep you in the right frame of mind while tending to your next cycle in God's greenhouse.

Well done brother. I always enjoy your journals. Reps as soon as it'll let me.:nicethread::bravo::cheer::cool:

I'll be here for your anniversary smoke up.:thumb:
Thank you Mmmick, I'll be ready!

Looking great brother grower....got some super smoke and re-vegin :bravo:
I think i too may try my hand at re-vegin a plant....will be watching to see how it goes :passitleft:
Tunes, I'm sure you'll succeed as you do with everything you do. Thanks and take care!
Congrats sico Pretty nice total too!:surf::surf:
Had a lotta fun riding along with you in this music and video crazy Journal .:cheer: Also learned some new tips on growing too!
:bravo:
Glad to be of some help OMM, you take care my friend and I'll be in to check your girls out soon.

So, I guess the "person behind the curtain" can please put my journal in the COMPLETED SECTION!

AND AGAIN THANK YA ALL FOR BEING SOME SUPER BAD ASS AMIGOS!

Very nice haul and sounds like you have yourself some nice meds to enjoy.... Loved following along in your journal and can not wait for the next. Great job.....

Sisco, congrats my friend. That is a very good haul ya have. Will provide some fine smoke till your next installment. Was a pleasure to follow your journal, through thick and thin. Stay in touch, can't wait till your next beginning.

Thanks GMT, I sure am happy with the turn out and the whole time that was spent doing it was a great experience..again.

You all have a great big space in my heart, cause of the kindness and the friendliness you all show me.

Stay tuned in for my outdoor extravanganza coming to a journal near you..

Hey everyone...

The final tallys are now in! I have Evergreen which was topped "FIM" and flowered for just 8 weeks. Dried and manicured = 51g

Joy now dry and manicured = 48g

[snip]

Thanks to all of you here at 420 Magazine for supporting me and for being around to keep me company.

My 1 Year Anniversary (Here on 420 Magazine) is 4-20-10! You all know I'll be sparking up @ 4:20 PM and I'll be logged in too!

So to all of you FRIENDS of mine and you all know who you are... PEACE be with you and keep on GROWING.

Thanks for sharing your journal with us Brother ciscokid.

Nice looking flowers you ended up with, enjoy your bounty :surf:

We're moving your journal to our completed archives for posterity and future reference.

Congrats on the anniversary Bro +42.0 rep points to you ;)

We look forward to your next adventure :surf: Much peace and respect to you from 420 Magazine ;)

Can't wait for it to start!:cheer:
I started it! I'll be posting my new link in my sig. today... Thanks bud:smokin:
Thanks for sharing your journal with us Brother ciscokid.

Nice looking flowers you ended up with, enjoy your bounty :surf:

We're moving your journal to our completed archives for posterity and future reference.

Congrats on the anniversary Bro +42.0 rep points to you ;)

We look forward to your next adventure :surf: Much peace and respect to you from 420 Magazine ;)

THank you Soniq420 and have a great 4/20
:slide:

Back
Top Bottom