Papay/Jungle Wreck and "living dead"

What's the word on the job? I hope they didn't screw you over :( Not sure how mine's gonna be long term but right now I'm happy to have a nice paycheck again lol.

mid 6's isn't too bad for soil pH...can't believe you can't find Superthrive at Lowe's or HD! I swear by that stuff on my edible (non-intoxicating I mean) herbs, it's pulled many a plant back from the brink and keeps them pretty healthy.

Siskokid, I have had a journal going for some time now. We just harvested one of our Jamaicans. Still have a Jamaican, 3 Blueberry autoflowers, 2 AK47 x Hindu Kush auto's, Moby Dick, Power Kush and a Medical Mj 1024 going.

Lil Neutrino, we also use the superthrive. Add 3 drops to every gallon we use for watering. Stuff works wonders. ^5

I am trying to make chocolate with my left over weed from the vapor I smoke. I put outside at 125 degree I believe 3 days in the hot temparature will work let you know how much pontency and if it work with vapor left over. I know the hash coming out of vapor is good. Love my vapor 100% recycles. Take care:goodjob:

Sounds good Peace, when is the book hitting the shelfs? I need to spend some money on a good smoke peice but that can wait since it's still a while before harvest and cureing, this time I am going to try not to smoke too much of the harvest before it is nicely cured. Thanks for dropping in man!

What's the word on the job? I hope they didn't screw you over :( Not sure how mine's gonna be long term but right now I'm happy to have a nice paycheck again lol.
mid 6's isn't too bad for soil pH...can't believe you can't find Superthrive at Lowe's or HD! I swear by that stuff on my edible (non-intoxicating I mean) herbs, it's pulled many a plant back from the brink and keeps them pretty healthy.

No word yet, he has really dissapointed me this time. The super thrive has not hit the shelfs here. I think I will stick to the FF and Fulvic for the rest of this grow, but I will def. keep looking for it and maybe send off for it someday.
Thank you again for stopping in and TC.

Siskokid, I have had a journal going for some time now. We just harvested one of our Jamaicans. Still have a Jamaican, 3 Blueberry autoflowers, 2 AK47 x Hindu Kush auto's, Moby Dick, Power Kush and a Medical Mj 1024 going.QUOTE]

Damn I missed out on that, I will do a search for it hopefully I can still get a seat in there. Thanks for keeping an interest in my journal and looking forward to yours.

Ok, so today I bent quite a few tops back down under the screen. Last night I took some pics when the lights had gone off and today after the bending over of the tops, I also noticed that as I posted my pics I hit 420 posts! :bongrip:
15910.JPG

15710.JPG

15314.JPG

15210.JPG

15111.JPG

and from today
008161.JPG

001176.JPG

002219.JPG

003185.JPG

011123.JPG

004181.JPG

010144.JPG

That was just too much work to post and copy and paste, next time I'll just do another vid. its much easier. I have bud sites picked out for pollination now and will be doing that next Friday!

Hi Haze, Thanks for dropping me a hello.
Looking very, very nice. Filling in that screen very nicely.
Thanks Sonzor, I'm doing what I can to keep it even, I think that I will let it grow how it is now and just keep raising the lights as they grow. I burnt a set of leafs on the Papaya today with a CFL : ( that sucked, but I think she'll do OK.

Well, Elvira ( Jungle Wreck ) is ready for feeding but Maggie isn't so I'll just let it dry out for another day so I can feed them both at the same time and do some Pollen dusting... Yahoo! My mix is at 2 tsp. of GB/ 2 tsp. TB/ 1 tbsp. BB and I am adding 1/32 spoon full of Fulvic to the mix, I also am adding 1/2 cup of shrimp and seaweed compost so my soil pH can slowly creep up a little.
I am just a little concerned with my soil going acidic with all the nutes that I am putting in it, I understand that shellfish compost tends to make the soils ph go up, so if anyone has any comments or thoughts about it I would sure appreciate it. I am trying to KISS so I am not doing any other tweaking to soil or nutes, I am following the feeding schedule for FF with the exception of the Fulvic and compost.:peace:

Love stopping by your grow Sisco. Great Job!!!! and I'm all for Rep Ron Paul, hes a great leader I think we should all teach our kids about. Vote for Ron Paul.
Thanks allot Musik! Yeah, I voted for him but you know how the media can drown out a candidate. I feel that Obama has really dropped the ball with the issue and has just proved to me how his whole CHANGE crap is a sham.
Musik \\\vVv///

Amen Mr. Paul. Not that its going to happen any time soon, but we can all hope...
You know if we and all of our friends and relatives keep pushing it, it may happen sooner than you think. We all need to do our part and vote and sign or start your own petition and send it to our fearless leaders in office and tell them that we have the vote that can keep them in or out of office. I will see if I can post the link to my petition to OBAMA.

OK politics aside, I have a new vid. of day 15 and pollination time. I would have done it tom. but the wife made plans for us that I had forgotten about.

YouTube - Papaya/Jungle Wreck 6

here she is with a little magic dust
004183.JPG

Siscokid, that is a very impressive scrog you have there. It is sure to increase your yield tremendously. I will most certainly continue to follow as I wish to see how yours turns out. Keep up the great grow brother.
Sounds like a plan GMT and I will be right along with yours also, TY again for checking it out. = ) :peace:
Q-tips? How many of those does it take for them to start shedding enough to get in your grow room? lol
Just the one I used to soil my girls, thanks for the laugh LIL N! :ganjamon:

Love the vid, I have never seen that done before, thats some great info, I would say you learn something new every day. But today I was blessed to learn 2 things, reversed LST and how to pollenate, thanks and great job.. + rep.

Love the vid, I have never seen that done before, thats some great info, I would say you learn something new every day. But today I was blessed to learn 2 things, reversed LST and how to pollenate, thanks and great job.. + rep.

Thanks for the comment and for the rep. I also noticed that I have 2 persons that rated my grow! That really makes me feel good. Thanks guys, I am learning as I grow and reading your journals inspires me to do better and I learn something new every day also. Today I read a thread about SCROG and I guess I have to take all of the fan leaves of above the screen, aint that something? I guess I will do that in the morning and we'll see how that looks. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom