Papay/Jungle Wreck and "living dead"

Wow. don't know how I missed this grow. I just read it from the begining and I'll be here from now on. What a great journal your keeping. Love the videos.
Well done.:ganjamon:
Thank you OMM, Plus reps for reading my whole journal and looking forward to any advise or comments from you.

SiscoKid..^5 bud..I am so wanting to do a scrog..i have the mesh for it..guess I'll have to wait till next grow. Keep up the great work on the plants and the vids bro.
Thanks GMT, I sure would like to see that happen, you can count on me to be there for that when it comes time.

Hey all, just wanted to enter my new happenings, I fed both girls yesterday with nutes. I am doing nutes every feeding now, so its every 4 or 5 days. The girls are getting hairy and I had to raise the lights a little after totally burning a head off of Maggie, I also have taken 3 of the 6500k out and stuck 3 more 2700k watts giving me now: 3@26 watt 5600k blue spectrum- 7@42 watt and 2@60 watt 2700k Red spectrum = 492 watts total.
My temps stay below 85F. I have been turning off my fans at least one a day to change the lights position around, it gives me pleasure to stick my nose close to the flowers and yes I talk to them and I even sing sometimes when no one is around. I think I'll post a pic. of the gals since I am finished charging my batteries. So I will post this and then come back to edit and paste.

OK I had to get new batteries for my camera, my rechargables are no longer good. Here are some pics I took a few min. ago, no huge change but I do see more growth in the lil buds.
0694.JPG

0716.JPG

06310.JPG

They are 3 weeks since going 12/12

Siscokid, ya got yerself a regular bud forest going there. ^5, that is one fine azz scrog bro. This is going to be phenominal to watch as they grow nice and tall, then plump out. You might need a lawnmower to harvest that crop...lol. Keep up the excellant work!

screen is filling out very nicely. lots of buds popping out of that thing. Looking really good, great job.

Siscokid, ya got yerself a regular bud forest going there. ^5, that is one fine azz scrog bro. This is going to be phenominal to watch as they grow nice and tall, then plump out. You might need a lawnmower to harvest that crop...lol. Keep up the excellant work!

Yeah GMT, I am really not convinced that is really happening. I see it growing but it just hasn't really registered yet. The first two plants that I prematurely flowered broke my bad habit of wanting to finish fast, I have gained some patience. Thanks and take care.

screen is filling out very nicely. lots of buds popping out of that thing. Looking really good, great job.

Thanks Sonzor, like I just said to GMT I think my urge to keep peeking in and trying to do unnecessary things have passed since my first two plants, I still can't imagine what it will turn out like but I guess we can all wait and see.
Thanks for the comments and take care.

:goodjob: 3 weeks 12/12 they look great brother grower...this will be a harvest you can really enjoy ....cheers :passitleft:

Thanks Tunes, Still not sure when to start count down if its from when I went to 12/12 or first sign of pistils, but if it comes to when I went to 12/12 then it is landing on the 4th of Nov. MY BIRTHDAY, but if it takes longer like a week or two then so be it. I don't own a scale so I don't think I am going to be having a clue of yield before and after it dries.

Thanks Tunes, Still not sure when to start count down if its from when I went to 12/12 or first sign of pistils, but if it comes to when I went to 12/12 then it is landing on the 4th of Nov. MY BIRTHDAY, but if it takes longer like a week or two then so be it. I don't own a scale so I don't think I am going to be having a clue of yield before and after it dries.

I started counting from the first day of 12/12. I think thats what most people
count from. My blackjack is supposed be harvested in 9 to 11 weeks after starting flowering , so you probably have a margin similar to mine. Depends on the strain you are growing.:nicethread:

Looks great Sisco! I keep checkin in hoping to see another video. You should keep doing those man it's cool to see the entire garden...

Nice buds for all cfl... +reps

Siscokid, hey bro, do you have a Harbor Freight store near ya? They carry digital scales that work just fine for this type use, and they aren't but $20.00 or less.

Hey GMT, Nope I did a search for HF and its way far, but I do buy stuff from ebay, so I thought F@#$ it and did some price checking. So I thought they were gonna be expensive but I can get one for under 20.00 with free shipping! So I guess I will be purchasing one. I also need to get me a pH pen one of these days. I have mentioned before that I will be taking some time off from the actual growing due to lack of funds, I also need to get my equipment upgraded and so I can do a perp. grow the next time around. sorry for the long post. Thanks again!

Hey everyone! I did another vid. on the grow, we stand at 4 weeks- 28 days on 12/12. I think she started showing around 10 days after swithching.

I fed them yesterday with 2 tsp of Molasses - 2 tsp TB - 2 tbs BB. The seed bank is getting stocked up :p I hope you can see them. Well, here it is.

Back
Top Bottom