Papay/Jungle Wreck and "living dead"

Siscokid, ^5 to the fall. I love being out in it. Been puddle jumpin ducks for a couple of days and scouting for more bowhunting spots....and loving the color changes!
Hi GMT,Yeah I love fall scene but not what comes after it, sounds like your out there having a good ol time and I bet you don't just pack a lunch when you go out into them deep brush... :cool: Thanks for stopping in and happy hunting!

Thanks for the great pics. We don't get much color change out here. So its nice to see you do. Maybe someday.
It looks fantastic, but you know those leaves don't just pick themselves up.... and I have a rake that has seen better days. Thanks so much for stopping in and thanks for the comment.

You live in a beautiful part of the world!
Hello KrissK70, :welcome: to my journal and to the site. I did get very lucky when I wound up in the hills, it has its good and bad like, Black bears and ticks, not to mention that we stay indoors for half of the year due to cold weather.... Anyways have fun here with all of the seasoned growers and don't be shy to ask questions.

Ok so I took a couple pics of the girls and so I will try to post them A.S.A.P
The Papaya looks to be about half the size of the JW.

Papaya side
02841.JPG

JW side
02643.JPG

haha barney looks great, so do the buds

I have to travel and find leaves for my compost, so I would love it. I know its a pain to pick up but I end up picking up other peoples leaves just so I can have some good compost.

Siscokid, damn straight. I love a nice glow on, followed by a walk with mother nature. I can bring my camera as well as my bow or gun. Next time I'm out I will do so. The scrog is looking phenominal, absolutely gorgeous. You def have the touch bro.

I have to travel and find leaves for my compost, so I would love it. I know its a pain to pick up but I end up picking up other peoples leaves just so I can have some good compost.
The worst thing is that this fall has been very odd but so has the rest of the year, I raked on Monday and then we had some really windy days then yesterday it starts snowing, this morning more wet snow, now all of these leaves are soaked and the ground is cold so they stick together making them very heavy.... you want em' come get em...LOL
:goodjob: brother grower .....love these scrogs + reps when posible
Thanks Tunes appreciate the love bro:Rasta:
Siscokid, damn straight. I love a nice glow on, followed by a walk with mother nature. I can bring my camera as well as my bow or gun. Next time I'm out I will do so. The scrog is looking phenominal, absolutely gorgeous. You def have the touch bro.

Thank you very much GMT, hey I'm not complaining. I don't hunt but I would love to stay a day up in a perch just to smoke and watch, I wonder if you can put a hammock up in there? Yeah lets see some pics man!

Beautiful place you've got there siscokid:grinjoint:
Brings back memories from when I was kid. I lived in the Arkansas Ozarks for few years and it was beautiful. Nice pics.:ganjamon:
:peace:
Thanks OMM, I love watching my kids run around the back yard and explore for worms and frogs. I have a 2 and 3 year ol' kids.
looking good man! nice frosty nugs for some cfls too!! nice buddy

Welcome WeedyMcWeedWeed, I just caught up with your journal. I thought about sticking t-5's in all 4 corners for the side growth, I think I may next time just for the veg. room and throw in a small hps in the flower room. All in good time. Thanks again for stopping in. :grinjoint:

hi sisko, great journal, love the closeup pics.
You got a good lookin screen goin on, :goodjob:
reps and rating, nicely done.

hi sisko, great journal, love the closeup pics.
You got a good lookin screen goin on, :goodjob:
reps and rating, nicely done.

Hey Mmmmick, thanks alot for the rating and reps, I can't beleive I am almost done with it, I looked at the calendar and had to do a double take, I think its best if i start flushing on wednesday. I hope that my buds get thicker, right now they look good but I guess its CFL material.

Hey Mmmmick, thanks alot for the rating and reps, I can't beleive I am almost done with it, I looked at the calendar and had to do a double take, I think its best if i start flushing on wednesday. I hope that my buds get thicker, right now they look good but I guess its CFL material.

welcome sisko, you earned it.
yeah get a hood flush in, you're close so the more flush the sweeter smoke. Pretty crystalled up, the shake is likley to be quite nice. Are you planning to make hash, I'm still reading your journal so you may have already stated that but I haven't read it yet.

:goodjob:

Hey look at that! Cooooooool. So what comes with the new position? Med Mj Benefits?
Thanks for the promotion umm captain?

heheh cool

well deserved as well:goodjob:

scrog does sound like an old navy term. Like a cross between screwed and grog. Two terms that frequently went together in the navy,lol.

Back
Top Bottom