Papay/Jungle Wreck and "living dead"

Love the vid. Looks like your ladies are coming along. Lots of nice looking tops and good luck with the seeds may they be plenty. + rep

Love the vid. Looks like your ladies are coming along. Lots of nice looking tops and good luck with the seeds may they be plenty. + rep
Thanks sonzor, looking forward to reading your wrap up, how is your late season grow going? Did you say you were doing a sepereate journal. Wish you luck and thanks for the rep.:cool:

Siscokid, Most excellant vid update bro! The plants/buds are doing very well indeed. Can't wait to see the buds gro and plump out on ya. + reps iffin I can bro.
AAAHHH Thanks. Ya, I still am in like denial cause I havnt gotten past the size they are in now. I was just laughing at my vids from 7-25-09. Man I am stoned off of the fan leaves that I cut off a couple weeks ago. Yep I smoked leaf.

Yo Siscokid, whatup dude? Looks beautiful where your at man. Our leaves haven't changed as much as yours, but we just had our first cold night. Fall weather is the shit bro, enjoy it while it lasts...

The Jungle Wreck and Papaya look wicked! I can see the seeds, good job on knockin' them girls up! Don't worry about the burnt tips man she still looks great. Alright man peace and thanks for the update... :bongrip:

Yo Siscokid, whatup dude? Looks beautiful where your at man. Our leaves haven't changed as much as yours, but we just had our first cold night. Fall weather is the shit bro, enjoy it while it lasts...

The Jungle Wreck and Papaya look wicked! I can see the seeds, good job on knockin' them girls up! Don't worry about the burnt tips man she still looks great. Alright man peace and thanks for the update... :bongrip:

Thanks Doc, yeah the seeds are deff. in there. That takes care of one future grow expense, I think I have to keep pollinating some more for the genetics to stabilize. As long as I can have some smoke as it does then its all gravy baby.

Hey everyone! I did another vid. on the grow, we stand at 4 weeks- 28 days on 12/12. I think she started showing around 10 days after swithching.

I fed them yesterday with 2 tsp of Molasses - 2 tsp TB - 2 tbs BB. The seed bank is getting stocked up :p I hope you can see them. Well, here it is.

That is a great job you are doing not 2 but 3 thumbs up and yes you leaf are looking beautifull for oil process and again fantastic job:goodjob::ganjamon:

Man! Peace I can't wait to make some brownies, its been ages since I treated myself with any baked goods. So I need to put my trim in the oil for 30 hrz and then thats it and use it with my recipe? I need to get some alternative ways to medicate so I don't stink up the whole block.

02642.JPG

02351.JPG

03335.JPG

05415.JPG

04624.JPG

Gave them a dose of their nutes. Looks like Maggie is going thru a nute prob. again or the bugs are taking a toll on her... I will take better pics later.

Whatup siscokid! Lookin highly legit right now dude, those buds have mad sugar on em! :popcorn: Lookin really healthy, keep it up man!

Siscokid,Budzzzzz. Yes, looking very good friend. Maybe Maggie is experiencing a ph problem? Sometimes we tend to treat all the plants in a grow as the same. Where different strains react differently to slight variations. What might be tolerable for one plant, is to high or low for another. Hope ya find the solution to fix her. Excellant work bro, keep it up!

Looks like those ladies are getting very frosty, great job...
TY and looking forward to your winter journal.

Whatup siscokid! Lookin highly legit right now dude, those buds have mad sugar on em! :popcorn: Lookin really healthy, keep it up man!
Thanks DD, it is quite a site. Pics were sort of fuzzy, I need to adjust my settings again. I'll be cheking in your journal later, take care.

Siscokid,Budzzzzz. Yes, looking very good friend. Maybe Maggie is experiencing a ph problem? Sometimes we tend to treat all the plants in a grow as the same. Where different strains react differently to slight variations. What might be tolerable for one plant, is to high or low for another. Hope ya find the solution to fix her. Excellant work bro, keep it up!
Ya, I think I will adjust its nutes to 6.4 and see if that helps, I really can't flush them cause it would mean pulling her out of SCROG so I'll try my best and hope it all works out. I can see that the oldest fan leaves are yellowing and drying out to a crisp.... Thanks for the help and take care.

Looking good :slide:

Thanks for dropping in Tunes, I think the Papaya has been slowing its growth for the past couple of weeks either from those little bugs in the roots or from the ph going to low again? I kind of knew I would have prob. with her again. I need her to hang in there just for a few more weeks. :rollit:

Thanks for the great pics. We don't get much color change out here. So its nice to see you do. Maybe someday.

Back
Top Bottom