Papaya Wreck - Got BOG?

sisco They look amazing. Healthy and spread out. They are going to pay you back for the love and care you've given them.:cheer:

Way to go sisco:ganjamon::ganjamon:

OH shucks, Thanks OMM. I'll share the nice comments with Senor X who'm still says he did nothing but water them.... I tell him that without water they all would have been KIA.

Even though my BoG didn't manifest, I still am looking forward to a completed grow. Screw it I'm going for 50/50 triches.

02185.JPG

My attack cat, He never messes with the girls but he loves to sniff at them for some reason.

OH shucks, Thanks OMM. I'll share the nice comments with Senor X who'm still says he did nothing but water them.... I tell him that without water they all would have been KIA.

Even though my BoG didn't manifest, I still am looking forward to a completed grow. Screw it I'm going for 50/50 triches.

Atta boy sisco Man after my own heart. Let's get stoned.:cheer:

Good job on your plant they really look great and can wait to see them in 3 weeks it's about the same time that I will harvest my hindu skun. I need a new computor and after that I will be able to start a journal, my computer is to slow. Can wait to help you in the oil making process. It is weird that your lowes and home depot doesn't carry super thrive. I buy mine in Lowes it is a small little bottle brown plastic for about 10 box and really realese the stress. Need to learn the breeding aspect I maybe have a male master og kush not sure yet but look like it. Is the only one from seed all my other plant came from clone from Oaksterdam nursery I bougth in L.A. at the care giver. Easy and alway's girl. Take care Sisco

Good job on your plant they really look great and can wait to see them in 3 weeks it's about the same time that I will harvest my hindu skun. I need a new computor and after that I will be able to start a journal, my computer is to slow. Can wait to help you in the oil making process. It is weird that your lowes and home depot doesn't carry super thrive. I buy mine in Lowes it is a small little bottle brown plastic for about 10 box and really realese the stress. Need to learn the breeding aspect I maybe have a male master og kush not sure yet but look like it. Is the only one from seed all my other plant came from clone from Oaksterdam nursery I bougth in L.A. at the care giver. Easy and alway's girl. Take care Sisco
Yeah, we don't have much up here, but I am looking forward to your journal! I hope you get to do some breeding, Thanks for the comment and we'll see you soon!
Looking good. High octane catnip. lol

Nothing like YOUR girls! Thanks Screwnuts and take care.

Those little ladies are a joy to look at, their perfect. Great job....
Thanks Sonzor, Hope the weather keeps in your favor. I'll be posting a few close ups next feeding.
ladies are gorgeous... im a micro grower myself LST, BOG, SOG etc... +reps

:welcome:LW, Thanks for the compliment man, I enjoy my lil ones man. I hope you don't mind me poking around your journal then. I would like to see what works for you.

Thanks again for the rep. and take care.

sisco Don't pay any attention to those guys, They are just jealous of your beautiful little, tiny, small, miniature, itty biity, girls. lol

If you are pothead you have mucho company. Look around, we are all potheads on 420. :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom