Papaya Wreck - Got BOG?

Hi sisco
I may just give them one more feeding of Big Bloon and no more Tiger bloom. I hear some rumor about too much P at flowering can give ya harsh smoke and black ash, that's exactly what I experienced from my last harvest.

I am hoping Jungle wreck will taste better than the last time I smoked it. So that is why I am going to flush them. I figured I didn't get to flush last time so maybe this time I take control of these girls and feed them one last weak nute like Big Bloom and lots of Mollases.

Well, I looked at the PxJW girls and decided to give them another good "hair cut" I know alot of ya don't want to cut leaves off cause it is some solar panel, but I think it helps the plant breath and push new growth out.
Sounds like a good plan. I flinch every time think of that night.:smokin: The alarm in your post and the description was just like being there with you. Ugh! What a night.

This time you are finishing the grow right and you will be rewarded for all your trouble and effort to get back to this point. Proud of you my friend. :ganjamon:

Siscokid, you have come through adversity the likes of which very few experience. With some patience and luck, you will most certainly be rewarded with your present grow. May the MJ gods smile on your grow brother. Keep up the great work.

Siscokid, you have come through adversity the likes of which very few experience. With some patience and luck, you will most certainly be rewarded with your present grow. May the MJ gods smile on your grow brother. Keep up the great work.

Thank You very much GMT, the comments help me stay sane and at the same time, make me go crazy and fills me with JOY!

It's been alot less stressful this time around. Feb. 14 is a special day for the wife and I, 14 Years! It is also 8 weeks since I changed to 12/12:slide:

Your MD and Med.1024 are so awesome! The new lights and your experience combined have produced some delic. specimens, I commend you both for the exceptional Journals.:peace:

What up siscokid. You have all sorts of plants going on there. The Scrog looks wonderful and those little ladies don't look to shabby either. Great job...

Hey get a load of this!

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, Congress has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to Congress to be considered for the SHAFT Program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED WILL BE REVIEWED UNDER THE screw PROGRAM (System Covering Retired-Early Workers)..

A person who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependants & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by Congress.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on, will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Congress has always prided themselves on the amount of SHIT they give our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring it to the the attention of your Congressman, who has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

Sincerely,

The Committee for Economic Value of Individual Lives (E.V.I.L.)

PS-- Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the "Light at the End of the Tunnel" has been turned off.

OK so that was fun, now on to my grow.

I watered my JW girls with Molasses and pH 6.4 water, I also girdled all of them. I have a couple of pics.

015115.JPG

008216.JPG

011163.JPG

003266.JPG

001254.JPG

Hey get a load of this!

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, Congress has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to Congress to be considered for the SHAFT Program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED WILL BE REVIEWED UNDER THE screw PROGRAM (System Covering Retired-Early Workers)..

A person who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependants & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by Congress.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on, will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Congress has always prided themselves on the amount of SHIT they give our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring it to the the attention of your Congressman, who has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

Sincerely,

The Committee for Economic Value of Individual Lives (E.V.I.L.)

PS-- Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the "Light at the End of the Tunnel" has been turned off.

Thank You for that sisco Well done and well said.:rofl::rofl:

Those are some nice pics man, great job. Frosty as hell. I want some of that. I will be over in a few. Great job. Tried to rep you but they man won't let me, the thought is their though. Great. job..

Thank You for that sisco Well done and well said.:rofl::rofl:
I had my wife print that out, a friend of ours forwarded that to her. Sure is funny and at the same time it sounds like the real deal.

I called a friend of mine and he is going to get my antiques sold for a small percentage, hope it gets me at least half way to paradise, I'll just:surf: the rest of the way.

Take em easy and thanks for dropping bye!

Those are some nice pics man, great job. Frosty as hell. I want some of that. I will be over in a few. Great job. Tried to rep you but they man won't let me, the thought is their though. Great. job..

Heya Sonzor, Thanks brother for the comments and the attempt to rep. me, I cut a small sugar leaf off to check the triches on the bigger one and they look like they are 60% milky and 40% clear. I'll bet it takes another two weeks to finish.

Thanks again and take care!:peace::peace::yummy:

Lookin good as always Sisco! Great job on the girdling.. I'm gonna try that this time around too.

I love how frosty your leaves get man... Seems like some good genetics to me. :peace:

Hey sisco Man that's great. Put it in the bank and soon you will able to get over here, or get something special for that lady that puts with you. :ganjamon: JK

Any old way I'm glad that something good fell on you this time! :peace:

Oh! I forgot +reps my friend.

I'm diggin the 7 Up bottle. Good score sisco.
That first pic is an awesome photo, beautiful. And the overhead as well, lotta dust on that plant, heheh. Magic trich dust.

Have to keep an eye on the girdling, interesting.

great job buddy I'd rep you if they'd let me.

Lookin good as always Sisco! Great job on the girdling.. I'm gonna try that this time around too.

I love how frosty your leaves get man... Seems like some good genetics to me. :peace:
Hey DD, I will be looking forward to seeing your girls at that stage. It will be fun watching them get there first. The leaves are full of triches on all of the plants but one. I don't know why... I'll keep an eye on it.

Thank you for dropping in friend, it's always a pleasure.

Maybe it's the Benadryl and the residual THC effects but I know you said what the zip tie was for...care to remind me again? Can't believe how frosty that plant is...awesome!
Hey LIL Neutrino, hope you feeling better man, the zip tie is what I used for girdling my plants. This is a paragraph I took out of Wikipedia: Girdling is also used as a technique to force a fruit-bearing plant to bear larger fruit. A farmer would place a girdle at base of a large branch, and remove all but one fruit from that branch. Thus, all sugars manufactured by leaves on that branch have no sinks but the single fruit, which thus grows to many times normal size.

I am not taking anything off of the plants, I just girdled it at the base but you can do it on just a stem below the flower to compare.

Thank ya for dropping in and for the nice comment.
Hey sisco Man that's great. Put it in the bank and soon you will able to get over here, or get something special for that lady that puts with you. :ganjamon: JK

Any old way I'm glad that something good fell on you this time! :peace:

Oh! I forgot +reps my friend.
LOL, Thanks OMM. I'm sure feeling better now that I am going to be starting to do some work that I can get paid for and for the bonus. I found some real interesting door knobs made of glass and others made of brass that are really ornate. I looked up a similar set and they sold for about a grand! I also found an old mantle clock and oil lamps that are from the turn of the century!
Mrs Sisco will be getting a day at the spa and that's it! The rest is for me. LOL:smokin:

I will be going up into the attic on Thursday in hopes to find some more stuff. The owner has made me the Property Manager and has given me permission to keep or throw out anything that is left in that house.... I hope to find some more vintage trinkets. You'll probably see me on the Antique road show soon.:roorrip:
I'm diggin the 7 Up bottle. Good score sisco.
That first pic is an awesome photo, beautiful. And the overhead as well, lotta dust on that plant, heheh. Magic trich dust.

Have to keep an eye on the girdling, interesting.

great job buddy I'd rep you if they'd let me.

I thank ya Mmmmick, The 7 up bottle is one of six that I found in the original 6 pack.

I figured I'd girdle all of them, why compare a skinny bud to a fat one when they can all become fat? Ya know..:popcorn:

Thank you all and take care, I'm off to do more school work. I will be very busy for a while so please excuse me if I don't come to your journals as often.

I will try my best!:grinjoint:

Siscokid, awe chit. My old house still had all the glass and brass door knobs in it when I bought it. Old skeleton keys for each door as well. Bought the place from my great uncle after he passed. 9 foot arched ceilings and doorways. Float glass windows and plaster lathe walls with no insulation. Hardwood floors throughout. Lots of work to maintain it though.

sounds like they had some fancy house, This is an old Farm house. Only about 1300 sq. feet and an addition they put in to the back as a kitchen. These old farm houses had the stove right when you walked in. This guys mom was "a collector of things" and she had that house packed with "junk" as the customer tells me. He gutted the place and left only the original furniture and some antique wooden crates that say "DRINK COLD SODA"

I left a big wooden barrel there that is filled to the brim with who knows what... I can see mason jars on the top of it but didn't have time to empty it out, it is probably all mason jars but you never know....

Thanks for checking in brother!

I think I'll try girdling a branch or two for comparison sake when the time comes. Of course your plants will be finished, or close, by then so I might do them all if you seem to have good results. I suppose the girdling can be applied too early.

Back
Top Bottom