NP is growing in Coco I think? If he is that's why PH is so important. In Soil, PH isn't supposed to make a difference. The soil will buffer it.
i am doing coco soil also, the coco synthetic is done and dusted , i am left with all coco soil , its like promix but peat and coco percents swapped , i ph as teas go too acidic and burn roots , they came in at 4.3 at times , might as well feed vinegar, if you can get close to the zone a five quid ph tester isnt breaking the bank :),
but i see where you are coming from , 100 percent

Thank you, Copper.

Oh...I have been accumulating ideas for articles to write on.

I have already considered that I need to do so. I just need to set aside the time. I currently am in the search for gummies...KNF...and how not to be a horrible father as I try and learn these things. Hahahahaha.

Horrible father is reletive. You probly aren't as horrible as you think.

This is from Cooking with the Chronic thread in my link...from user newty who might not be around anymore:

7g can be infused into 1/2 cup of oil. Then the recipe is as follows

Mix 2 packets of Knox gelatin to 1/2 cup of cold water, mix well then add 2 boxes of your favourite flavour of jello, mix well. Stir in your 1/4 c of infused oil (evoo or avacado oil) then ad to heat (low). Now add a tablespoon of clear corn syrup and stir until it’s warm and mixed well. The oil will stay separate until it heats up for a few minutes. That’s how you know it’s mixed. Then I pour into molds. Bam

Haha haha. I love it @Pbass...you obviously have made them quite a few times. You make it sound like I should have them done by the time I hit the floor in the morning.

Do you have a write up or tutorial posted anywhere?

I appreciate ya kicking in the door and dropping some knowledge. ;) That is what this site is about! It gets my juices flowing.

Honestly only a couple, they didn't do shit for me lol! Just good recipe if needed. Probably for a few reasons, because I know they worked well for others. I find edibles must be eaten accompanied by something with good fat content or they don't do shit for me, my metabolism is through the roof.

Primarily I eat weed raw and ground up, I typically bake a ounce at a time for 30 minutes at 245 degrees to decarb, mix with a yogurt or in milk and cereal or something. When I'm really lazy it might just go down my gullet by itself (not that palitable but eh...) after a slice of pizza or something lol! However it goes in, as long as it's with fat content it works good, I eat a tablespoon and it lasts me 8-10 hours I don't even notice I haven't smoked a puff all day!

@Plant Daddy

The whole process is totally achievable without the butter machine. The purpose of that is to make a tincture. A simple ethanol/ever clear wash gives a tincture for this purpose, I believe. The rest is completed on the counter top.

MB has great tips in their write up on their home page and I will be sure to include all their info in the thread.

CBD improving the golf game? Great concept. I do know that it improves blood flow in the hippocampus and frontal cortex (?), which in turn has shown to improve memory. It exemplifies the neural protective properties of the cannabinoid.

It aids in spasticity management. I have seen videos of animals with cannabis toxicity (THC) and their movements are more sporadic and jittery. I wonder if on a smaller scale, we experience the same?

Perhaps the CBD would give more of a zen and "in the moment" experience, allowing the club to do the work, aye? I like it and I expect a full report.

"Cannabis on the links"...I love it.
I have to get some CBD seeds. I recently started getting high while I play. I could never play stoned before. It helps with anxiety but of course I get high. That leads to some really stupid choices you have to make playing. I've been playing my handicap stoned tho. I'm just thinking if I can help my anxiety without the psychoactive part hindering focus for sure. I think It would help me to shoot lower scores.

That's precisely why I start my day with infusions (coco oil in coffee)

The MB recipe calls for reducing the tincture to a FECO. Maybe this has something to do with your experience of lacking a good punch.

I recently started getting high while I play. I could never play stoned before. It helps with anxiety but of course I get high.
For years weed has gimped my musical performances but only in stressful situations and difficult pieces. It exacerbates the swirl of confusion that's naturally wobbling around in my bean. and I'm much more aware and then destine to fuck up because I am worried that I'll fuck up because I'm high more than because I'm high. Most gigs it doesn't matter and it gives me great enjoyment and clarity, but with certain instruments and certain people, I just can't pull off excellence if I'm baked.

I recently started playing the accordion, I'm making a concious effort to be pie eyed as I care to be while learning. I want to condition my mind's eye to believe it's ok and doable, it's my bunchiness not the weed.

I can see the correlation between playing or preforming in front of people and playing different instruments. Both are muscle memory activities. I can see the similarities that THC would hinder and enable or unlock benefits. I want the benefits and not the affects that hinder play. Fingers are crossed that CBD may help in these activities. I've laughed with friends talking about me not getting high because I couldn't play high. I would drink my own piss if it helped my game.

That's precisely why I start my day with infusions (coco oil in coffee)

The MB recipe calls for reducing the tincture to a FECO. Maybe this has something to do with your experience of lacking a good punch.
This is the recipe I started with (from @Carcass):
You'll need:
1 pkg sugar free jello mix (0.6 oz size)
1pkg regular (with sugar) jello mix (3 oz size)
2 packets plain gelatin
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup infused oil

Put all the dry ingredients in a pan, add the water and corn syrup.

Heat it on medium heat,stirring constantly,till it just starts to boil around the edges.

All the powdered stuff should be well dissolved before adding the oil...

Add the oil and keep stirring till it just starts to boil again,then remove from the heat.

At this point,you're gonna say "this shit aint working-the oil is just floating on top"

So, to remedy this, you keep stirring while the mixture cools just a little- as it cools it will thicken up a bit,
and the oil will start to mix in- this is what you want.
Once all the oil is mixed in, it's time to make some gummies...

Now, you need to hurry just a little so it doesn't set up before you get it into the molds.

Pour the mix into a squirt bottle (put a glove on,it's hot) , fill your gummy molds,and stick them in the freezer.

So that's where I started. My gummies knock people on their asses.
I infuse my oil (coconut) in the MB @190 for 8 hours, twice, after decarbing. I use 2 oz of flower to 2 cups C.O.
I have no problem getting every drop of medicine out of that weed.
A few times ago, I accidentally doubled the corn syrup and water, and the recipe came out fine (lots more slightly weaker gummies lol) and they are easier to get out of the molds. This recipe nets me about 250-300 small gummies (bears) but I do like bigger ones (leaves and squares)

Hope this helps a little, or helps someone.

Thanks @Justin Goody . i love how its broke down in steps making it all seem easier, as it SHOULD seem.

Your input is greatly appreciated. :)

Does Carcass have a tutorial somewhere? I gotta admit, I haven't exploited our own search tools. Maybe I should be looking "in house" as well.

Thanks @Justin Goody . i love how its broke down in steps making it all seem easier, as it SHOULD seem.

Your input is greatly appreciated. :)

Does Carcass have a tutorial somewhere? I gotta admit, I haven't exploited our own search tools. Maybe I should be looking "in house" as well.
Recipe-
Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

No problem. I make them here in my journal, but not much of a tutorial. Get a silicon whisk, that’s all I can say that may improve anyone’s cooking of this

Primarily I eat weed raw and ground up, I typically bake a ounce at a time for 30 minutes at 245 degrees to decarb, mix with a yogurt or in milk and cereal or something. When I'm really lazy it might just go down my gullet by itself (not that palitable but eh...) after a slice of pizza or something lol! However it goes in, as long as it's with fat content it works good, I eat a tablespoon and it lasts me 8-10 hours I don't even notice I haven't smoked a puff all day!
I've been doing something similar this year. After having oral surgery last month and the recovery from it, I reined in my vaping to only a handful of times since. Instead I have decarbed bud in my Argent and I just chew up a small amount of bud with a little swig of coconut oil to chase it down. I do this 2 or 3 times a day and find I am nicely 'enhanced' and when it comes to sleep time if I have some an hour or two beforehand I find I sleep much better and undisturbed than I do without. This approach was only supposed to be temporary until I made some infused oil, but so far I haven't got around to doing that. Probably grinding up the decarbed bud as Pbass is doing would be even better. The trouble is I have to do it stealthily when the family is out to keep it under the radar and making infusions takes a bit of time puts a bit of smell in the air. But in the meantime chewing some decarb bud with a bit of coconut oil does the trick, but an infusion would be more civilised.

I enjoyed your conversation very much friends, @Patient Puffer @NuttyProfessor. Now I want to grow cbd strains too. Didn't know it helps with anxiety..
And gummies. I want to make canna gummies :)
One of our favorite smokes is cbd cream and cheese. It's a 1/1 cbd/thc at around 18 to 20%. CBD knocks the edge off the thc it seems on this one and makes for a good pain med even early in the day. Relaxing? Sure thing. I'm there right now listening to Mike Bloomfield play the blues.

@Plant Daddy

The whole process is totally achievable without the butter machine. The purpose of that is to make a tincture. A simple ethanol/ever clear wash gives a tincture for this purpose, I believe. The rest is completed on the counter top.

MB has great tips in their write up on their home page and I will be sure to include all their info in the thread.

CBD improving the golf game? Great concept. I do know that it improves blood flow in the hippocampus and frontal cortex (?), which in turn has shown to improve memory. It exemplifies the neural protective properties of the cannabinoid.

It aids in spasticity management. I have seen videos of animals with cannabis toxicity (THC) and their movements are more sporadic and jittery. I wonder if on a smaller scale, we experience the same?

Perhaps the CBD would give more of a zen and "in the moment" experience, allowing the club to do the work, aye? I like it and I expect a full report.

"Cannabis on the links"...I love it.
LOL!

I tried cannabis on the links once (not CBD but THC). It was an unmitigated disaster. Almost beaned one of my buddies with a horrible shank and hit a green-side bunker shot about 130 yards!

I won't be trying that again. :laughtwo:

LOL!

I tried cannabis on the links once (not CBD but THC). It was an unmitigated disaster. Almost beaned one of my buddies with a horrible shank and hit a green-side bunker shot about 130 yards!

I won't be trying that again. :laughtwo:
I have felt the same way until recently. A buddy and I have been sneaking on for 9 holes several times in recent weeks. I figured I wouldn't even keep score just get high and have fun. To my chagrin I played well for the most part. We played a full 18 and I got high before and shoot and had decent front and got tired on back and sucked. Next time I played 18 I got high several times after 9 and played my handicap. My short game is a little worse and my long game is better high...

Back
Top Bottom