Windshield wiper tracers driving

Lol

Miss that stuff, wouldn't trust any today, no way

Was going to stuff it..lol...I had mad jump that day ..lol

Ya been easily 40+ years for me
Some fun times for sure

Purple microdot was a daily fav

Some nice blotter on Friday night or concerts

Buddy's uncle was a bouncer for the Greatful Dead, he made it and had friends who did, some epic stuff

Lol

My brain tingled, did some crazy stuff on acid.
a little acid story a couple friends and I used to go drive around up in the mtns. and toke and drink and just screw off well one day were driving around its winter and theres 4-5 in of snow around these two guys were stuck in a rut on the side of the road so we get out and help them get out one of the guys hands one of my friend a double dome acid it was yellow first one and only one ive seen when he handed it to my friend he said it will easily go 3 ways so I went oh boy my buddy gave it to me because I was the acid freek of the three sorry this is going to take a min. so about a week later the same three guys are going out to party but we need to get warmed up first so I took that yellow acid and off we went to go find a spot where we could get loaded up a little by this time im coming on to that acid feeling really good were sitting there on the side of the road kind of out of town all of a sudden I here a car getting on behind us down the road by the time I realized wtf was going on there was a cop car sitting rite outside my window so I took my beer and tuck down on the floor and put the joint in my coat pocket the by that time the cop had walked up to my window and when I looked up at him his face was extending about a foot I was really haulucinating don't no if I spelled that rite I asked him what the problem was and he asked if we were drinking I said no were just sitting here talking about what were going to do tonight he said well you guys need to move on so I drove off I forgot to say this was at night so im driving up the road and I feel like im driving in the sky on this little line my buddies started freeking out to let one of them drive I was having a ball lol!

Purple microdot was a daily fav

Some nice blotter on Friday night or concerts

Buddy's uncle was a bouncer for the Greatful Dead, he made it and had friends who did, some epic stuff

Lol
ya that blotter some of that stuff was real pure window payne was good to pretty clean had some orange barrel acid once the guy said it was orange sunshine I doubted it but I have to say that was a radical ride the best one I had was that 3 way and the last one I was high for two days from that one lol!

Wandering through the forest searching for my wife while chewing on 400mic blotter hoping she isn't lost....... I was fine once she found me and got me back to camp. Lol

40ish years ago my buddy and I had bought a hundred lot sheet of Purple Dragon blotters off the bikers. We took it to the bar and partied it up with friends in the bar all night. When we walked out of the bar the cops jacked us up against the building and started going through our pockets. My buddy had probably 80 hits left on the sheet wrapped in tin foil in his shirt pocket. I watched in slow motion as the cop took it out of his pocket and unwrapped it. I was freakin the fuck out, the cop stared at it for an minute. He didn't have a clue what he was looking at and wrapped it back up and put it back in my buddies pocket. They hassled us for a couple more minutes then left.

Another time four of us got pulled over in a car by the cops and one dude had 6 hits of orange barrel on him so he ate it all thinking he'd puke it up after the cops left. The dumb prick had a warrant out for unpaid speeding tickets so the cops took him to jail. Poor bastard had to live through that, and he was a few weeks before he was completely right again.

You could somewhat trust the drugs back then. Now, not so much from what I see and read.

so he ate it all thinking he'd puke it up after the cops left
Crossing the border into Italy on a train late 80's, customs had dogs and were searching cabins, we saw them coming (and they saw us seeing them!) so they were thorough with us. My traveling companion and I both had a 5 gr. block of lebanese blonde hash we had gotten in A-dam the week prior...supposed to last us our entire 3 weeks of holiday travel. I rolled the dice and left mine in the film case in my bag....my friend ate his whole block in about 20 seconds! Needless to say, I did all the talking when we finally checked into our hostel!o_O

As long as I avoided looking into a mirror, I was all smiles:)

Looking into a mirror feels a little awkward but I think it is really fun if you are tripping with strong visuals. I stopped taking acid as well but not because I can't find good stuff. Some dealers are still doing a good job on finding quality material. I just got so bored after some point. After experiencing a high dose closed eye trip on acid, I didn't feel the need of doing this drug anymore. I will only consider doing shrooms once in a while and I am "clean" for three years :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom