Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Drive-by

Man I still remember synthetic acid.. Was called STP, but it's nicname was 72-hour nightmare......... But back then you could get a 1000 mik hits/4-way of LSD. I was even able to get bottles of pharmaceutical Sandoz that held 500 hits of 4-way which we dropped on sugar cubes amongst the many ways of doing it.

The last time I did acid,, many many years back, it was some 200 mik hits of some crappy ass speedy blotter shit.... All it did was make ya grit your teeth in anticipation of something that never came......

BTW I still enjoy afew shrooms here and there,, mostly like on the 4th of July.

Oh do I have some acid stories

Hitting my head on the backboard in summer league game in highschool

Windshield wiper tracers driving

Lol

Miss that stuff, wouldn't trust any today, no way
I was so messed once I was walking with a friend on it talking and by the time my firend said look out I turned and bang nose first into a no parking street sign the pole part busted up nose lol

Then free styled at some hot chick walking on street and then my buddy and I sat look at a wood fence that we swerve was moving in and out then I got stuck on that for two hrs easy and my buddy kept saying his hands look so real lol

Oh then i tried walking mover these big rocks stones to ware few other friends were slamming back brews my the rocks were the michellin man lol stuff messed you up but got to stay busy .

Another time needed up with police telling me and two other guys to go home . That was quiet the night got off lucky lol

Drive-by

Man I still remember synthetic acid.. Was called STP, but it's nicname was 72-hour nightmare......... But back then you could get a 1000 mik hits/4-way of LSD. I was even able to get bottles of pharmaceutical Sandoz that held 500 hits of 4-way which we dropped on sugar cubes amongst the many ways of doing it.

The last time I did acid,, many many years back, it was some 200 mik hits of some crappy ass speedy blotter shit.... All it did was make ya grit your teeth in anticipation of something that never came......

BTW I still enjoy afew shrooms here and there,, mostly like on the 4th of July.
I need to get some of those magic mushroom
Again I enjoy natural highs and those are fun times my buddy been asking to help find him some too .

I need to get some of those magic mushroom
Again I enjoy natural highs and those are fun times my buddy been asking to help find him some too .
Grow your own! I'm just about to dip my feet into the mycology world :D seems pretty simple really. I'll know more in a few weeks for sure though! Gonna innoculate my grain this next weekend :theband:

Around here,, they got tons of shrooms.. If you know the right peoples......

Is a town called Tillamook right down the road that is full of dairy cows.. And we do get more than our share of rain..

But if you don't know what they are,, you have to be careful.. Besides the fact you might get bad or even deadly shrooms,, there always is the farmer with a shotgun. I've picked shrooms in 3 states and learned of 3 different ones in the wild.. Around here, they get the Oregon Blue Star,, Northern Cali it was red ones that live in the pine tree areas. Florida was what I call buttercup'. But Liberty Caps are the most common.

Grow your own! I'm just about to dip my feet into the mycology world :D seems pretty simple really. I'll know more in a few weeks for sure though! Gonna innoculate my grain this next weekend :theband:
Yeah heard they can be difficult to grow though

Around here,, they got tons of shrooms.. If you know the right peoples......

Is a town called Tillamook right down the road that is full of dairy cows.. And we do get more than our share of rain..

But if you don't know what they are,, you have to be careful.. Besides the fact you might get bad or even deadly shrooms,, there always is the farmer with a shotgun. I've picked shrooms in 3 states and learned of 3 different ones in the wild.. Around here, they get the Oregon Blue Star,, Northern Cali it was red ones that live in the pine tree areas. Florida was what I call buttercup'. But Liberty Caps are the most common.
Never heard of any of that I thought shrooms were shrooms lol

Back
Top Bottom