Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Hey 420, I’ll be moving down south tomorrow. I may not be on much for awhile. I’ll try to check in as often as I can. Hopefully I’ll be back it by spring!
Enjoy my brotha. All the best Ahead for 19 miss everything you stand for and what a man should stand for ✊

Be safe brotha

I met a bunch of mushroom folks when I hitched from tillamook to Pacific city. Tons of cyanesence litter the yards of that lil town. Took me mushroom hunting, taught me which ones to eat, drank my first tea out there. They kept me effed up for a solid week, then one morning I just left... back to Portland for a bit longer.

The Pacific City locals called the mushrooms PCBs or Pacific City Blues. Very colorful and visual highs.
Sounds like a good time I missed

...WoW...Ya been playin' Yer cards close to Yer chest ;)...Know you have been looking forward to this for a while...so glad it's coming to fruition...:thumb::high-five:...Best of luck on the move, and by all means, update when Ya' can...Best wishes and Bright futures...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Hey 420, I’ll be moving down south tomorrow. I may not be on much for awhile. I’ll try to check in as often as I can. Hopefully I’ll be back it by spring!
I remember the pictures of the beautiful place to be :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Well, good luck, first of all, with the moving and settling in :hug:
Please do stay in touch, so we know you are well. :green_heart:

Enjoy yerself my friend

Holler when ya can but get this next stage of life rolling with a smile and positive energy

Going south for the winter... So I take it your a meat cutter....... Damn my friend is a cutter for Albertson and is fixxing to retire any month now.... Shit he probably could've put your ass to work. He's fixxing to step down from management of acouple stores.. But best luck to ya my friend... And don't stay gone too long... and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom