Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Hey penny hope your well
Brotha . Just wanted to pop in show you I am officalially not a virgin to growing out a reg plant and coming across my first sign and showing of a male plant this was runt of two white widow x atf courtesy of dabber .

1/2 for two not bad .

Be safe penny miss ya buddy

Hey penny hope your well
Brotha . Just wanted to pop in show you I am officalially not a virgin to growing out a reg plant and coming across my first sign and showing of a male plant this was runt of two white widow x atf courtesy of dabber .

1/2 for two not bad .

Be safe penny miss ya buddy

:hmmmm: Ummmm....Are you telling us you lost your virginity to a male??? :rofl:

:hmmmm: Ummmm....Are you telling us you lost your virginity to a male??? :rofl:
Yup never thought I’d say it lol

:rofl:

How ever I never caught any feelings for him so think I still prefer my females lol

Maybe it was just him lol! There’s always a next time right ?
Im not saying no but not saying yes

Come on Dutch bruh you know it’s not nice to kiss and tell Lol

@Bilbobudkin420 No worries, heres whats up with PW.

Hey 420, I’ll be moving down south tomorrow. I may not be on much for awhile. I’ll try to check in as often as I can. Hopefully I’ll be back it by spring!

Yup never thought I’d say it lol

:rofl:

How ever I never caught any feelings for him so think I still prefer my females lol

I guess tht would be bycurious then lmao :rofl::rofl: dnt worry joe ull find true love hes out there I jus no it lol jus playn man. But yea congrats on tht white widow female make sure to get some clones or are u making seeds of it?

Hey penny hope ur doing ok bro with the pinched nerve I've had those in my back b4 an my whole right side all the way dwn to my toes up into my neck went tingly then numb and I cud barely bend my back or breath right man tht sucked major ass lol. So yea feel for ya bro hope ur all good brotha an a safe n quick return. Also am I seeing right ur finally moving huh? Well congrats bro with the nice new place. Moving was always like a reset to me lol. Like u get to start fresh again an start a whole new life. Well gud luck bro hope it all goes good for you an the move is smooth n safe. Altho tht is one thing I hated about moving the packing an unpacking lol.

I guess tht would be bycurious then lmao :rofl::rofl: dnt worry joe ull find true love hes out there I jus no it lol jus playn man. But yea congrats on tht white widow female make sure to get some clones or are u making seeds of it?
I wang to buy sts boyz I really do man.

But this run just trying to get to the finish line as last grow for bit bro .

Own day I’ll be back and try again and develop my herbal gardening skills further ✊

I wang to buy sts boyz I really do man.

But this run just trying to get to the finish line as last grow for bit bro .

Own day I’ll be back and try again and develop my herbal gardening skills further ✊

Oh dam man we losing the king? What's up brother why are u stopping growing? Hope everything is all gud brother an wish u well. I bet you come back with a vengeance tho gud luck man.

Oh dam man we losing the king? What's up brother why are u stopping growing? Hope everything is all gud brother an wish u well. I bet you come back with a vengeance tho gud luck man.

No just need a break fir me and my brain and life currently kinda thing trust me I wish I could grow out doors all autos this summer lol but nope.

I’ll stiol be hanging around I think the term is troll lol

Back
Top Bottom