Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Yeah, wishing you all the best for future moves, lodging, growing, etc. Cheers

Hey 420, I’ll be moving down south tomorrow. I may not be on much for awhile. I’ll try to check in as often as I can. Hopefully I’ll be back it by spring!
Best wishes Pdub....I know you'll be so happy when you get to the foothills. GL with the move. :bongrip:

Gl bud, I could go for some south myself.

Happy to hear you didn’t have a heart attack, that’s always a plus. I remember going through a period where my hands would tingle and go a bit numb from time to time. Freaked me out too.

Usually I’m getting on someone else’s nerves, rather than pinching my own

I think it would be fun for a bunch of us to get together and tell stories and get high!

I totally concur mr sticky lmao. Man the first time I tried acid I was reading an old rolling stones mag i think if memory serves me right which usually dont lmao but i think I'm right this time hahaha. But anyway it was talking about how Hendrix would load up b4 each show he wud put acouple in his headband under each eye lid and line his gums with I would imagine jus some fine ass blotter lol. So I being a Jimi fan loaded up I had 2 sugar cubes and alil bottle with 6ml of crystal clear liquid acid. So I took both cubes and 2 drops of the clear in my eyes and omg with the clear it was like putting saran wrap around my eye balls lmao. I felt them like shrinking or something and member feeling like if I would look up my eyes would float up out my head :rofl::rofl: I dnt exactly member my trip but I remember that an prolly will the rest of my life lmao.

So yea now that the fun talk is over on to business well shit even this is fun talk its jus fun business talk hahaha. Ok so I ordered my quantum board led light the other day finally lol an I was wondering what does it mean when it says electrostatic sensitive devices do not open or handle except at a static free workstation? Like does tht mean I should ground myself. I askd my grandfather what i should an he said jus take a wire an wrap it around my wrist then the other end put under my foot on the floor. Would that work an be enough or am i needing to do something else/more or how do I set this up with out breaking it lol. This is my new baby so no way I wana break it b4 I even get my first high brix harvest with it lol. Here she is during my opening of the package check her out.

Meat cutter..... get your mind out the gutter.. I don't think' Penny doesn't Circumcision????????? I was talking about butchers........

I totally concur mr sticky lmao. Man the first time I tried acid I was reading an old rolling stones mag i think if memory serves me right which usually dont lmao but i think I'm right this time hahaha. But anyway it was talking about how Hendrix would load up b4 each show he wud put acouple in his headband under each eye lid and line his gums with I would imagine jus some fine ass blotter lol. So I being a Jimi fan loaded up I had 2 sugar cubes and alil bottle with 6ml of crystal clear liquid acid. So I took both cubes and 2 drops of the clear in my eyes and omg with the clear it was like putting saran wrap around my eye balls lmao. I felt them like shrinking or something and member feeling like if I would look up my eyes would float up out my head :rofl::rofl: I dnt exactly member my trip but I remember that an prolly will the rest of my life lmao.

So yea now that the fun talk is over on to business well shit even this is fun talk its jus fun business talk hahaha. Ok so I ordered my quantum board led light the other day finally lol an I was wondering what does it mean when it says electrostatic sensitive devices do not open or handle except at a static free workstation? Like does tht mean I should ground myself. I askd my grandfather what i should an he said jus take a wire an wrap it around my wrist then the other end put under my foot on the floor. Would that work an be enough or am i needing to do something else/more or how do I set this up with out breaking it lol. This is my new baby so no way I wana break it b4 I even get my first high brix harvest with it lol. Here she is during my opening of the package check her out.

that's a funny story blaz some weird shit can sure happen on that stuff its all fun in the past to old for that stuff now lol btw nice light ive been thinking about those was wondering how the heat compares to several leds good luvk with your new toy!

Meat cutter..... get your mind out the gutter.. I don't think' Penny doesn't Circumcision????????? I was talking about butchers........
Dude I'm guessing?????? maybe he cut foreskin???????

heres a little story idk if I should on here but wth so back in the day when grocery stores closed at night one of my buddies took a tampax and soaked it up in a little blood and placed in one of the meat trays and wrapped it up and put a price tag on it then put it in the meat counter when the boss came in the morning he would go down the meat counter pulling anything that doesn't look rite my buddy was watching him when he got to the pkg. were talking about he looked at it then he picked it up and really looked at it and threw it down then my friend came out laughing his butt off!:laugh:

Nice score bro im super jealous bro

Back
Top Bottom