Perpetual Grow Among Other Things!

Nice plants man :)

Thank you ..preciate it. funny when you start growing you don't really understand that for 3 months you will be working on the same plant.. (longer really) So all the trials and tribulations go into that first harvest. Curious to see the results...

So that being said... I need to get the next two into flower pronto! I Don't really have any that are ready... I topped the 4 n1's but not the flower ones they will never need that... I have one flowered plant and one n1 in a 2 pots flower tub. but they are off a little from each other in cycle I realized and I prefer to have same strains, approx timetable on each tub... need to do more swapping or thinking.

Anywho... Tracking says beans today.... Harvest tonight.... Start grow room Re-setup tomorrow. Hopefully I can get that all done tomorrow. Monday to tinker.. I will have nothing in flower and it will be in tent for future.

I finally will have full time access to my grow room and veg stuff.. I flowered in the room so lights out meant no access ;/

NOT NO MOWAH!

:peace:
FE

Beans arrived!

Ok so they officially rock!
Herbie's got my vote. Ordered on the 28th of August arrived the 5th of Sept! Tracking worked and it was nicely packaged... Not a complaint to be found. As advertised and exceeded expectations... If they all pop ;). It said on site 5-7 days shipping alone so I am stoked! I'll be the first to complain but also am honest and happy to praise. And Harvest in a few minutes so I am even more stoked!

That's it til later

FE

I've always dealt with Herbies and been satisfied with each and every order. A very dependable organization.

One long ass day!

9-6-2015 One long ass day!

Tired...

So on my harvest of my DWC scrog.. I found it had probably hermied at some point probably just recently... but not sure
It's harvested and a sample produced a decent buzz uncured... some seeds... ;/

Can a hermie plant pollinate others? I have two plants from the same strain going into flower soon... I have 2 seeds soaking now so those will be 5-6 weeks away from flower but they may end up needing to go into flower tent with the clones.

Should I make sure not to mix this batch... will throw off my timing for another cycle but is that safer? After the next harvest of the clones i am done with em.. new seeds better strains are whats in my future... But i don't want what I just harvested to be my only smoke for the next 3 months and I'd like to stop hitting the Dispensary soon... If my PC plant is female it will help.

I totally redid 2/3rd of the room today I'll post some pics later...

Thanks for watching!

FE

That even feels better!

9-6-2015

That even feels better!

9-6-2015_Z.JPG

All fresh painted... floor as well... Clean...
Easier to work on stuff and see it...

Just need to get the flower tent done and I'll be all set... Got some time on that one though before I throw some in flower...

Two beans one White Widow and one Train Wreck in pill bottles. 13 weeks but who's counting....

FE

it depends if it only made nanners the thing needs contact if it made actual flowers then pollen can travel

it depends if it only made nanners the thing needs contact if it made actual flowers then pollen can travel

So nanners would affect the individual bud? And if it hermied ... made pollen the whole plant then...? Nanners don't open like a pollen sack?

Thanks for checking it out Cronic...

FE

Grow room Revamp 2.0

9-7-2015

Grow room is all back together. As far as I can tell it should be all set. Possibly a better fan for my charcoal filter the one i am using is suppose to be 240cfm but I think it is one of the 120cfm ones.. we'll see how it does with the new set up.

I used one of my light hangers to string up my drying harvest so hooking up the 600 in the tent is last thing. I have nothing in flower ATM so I am all good. I have all the vents all done for it and the vent fan all set. It is plugged into light timer.. so when the light comes on fan starts pulling air from out of room to cool it and back out of the room. as long as 240 cfm is enough to keep it cool I will be all good now. I am going to throw a few in flower very soon even if they are kinda young to clear things as fast as possible for future stuff..As soon as I can pull down the harvest I can string the light... and start it back up..

Do you use paper or plastic? J/k who bags for drying and who hangs only? I am hanging for 36 hours now... but debated clipping all the buds and bagging it... I am not worried about tric loss as much on this one..

I am excited to have the set up this way. I can access the grow room any time now.. The flowers will be in the tent safe from light. This should be a very good set up compared to run #1. It feels totally different the moment you walk in the grow room.. Has almost that clean scientific feel. Funny to think how this has evolved.

I look forward someday to looking at my first grow and laughing at myself. I already do now...hehe

I'll get some more pics of the room today.

FE

Far East Grow Room 2.0

9-7-2015

So here we go...

I completed the grow room and I am pretty Stoked!... No Very Stoked!

9-7-2015_B.JPG

9-7-2015_A.JPG

9-7-2015_C.JPG

9-7-2015_D.JPG

All set up including the Flower Tent. Maybe a better fan is needed for the flower tent temps not the light, that one runs off a 240 cfm 6 inch pulled from out of room and back out after. The tent temp is just vented from a small regular 6 inch fan that vents into the room so it can be scrubbed before it leaves. 30 minutes it maxed at 81.3 temp in testing. Thats ok but not too much leeway there.. They will love flowering in there.. the light reflection in that thing with the light on is noticeable. As long as they don't like it too much and out grow it.. (small spot for 6) Not a bad issue to have if they do...

It feels like I said before sorta scientific now instead of a dingy basement grow.. Nicest room in the basement ..lol Feel like I just want to go in there and watch them grow. Not too much to work on now.. just the waiting game... although I always find i like to tinker...

:woohoo:

About summarizes it .

FE

9-7-2015
Might as well get back to some paying attention to some Vitals..
Vitals - Relabeled Tubs
V1 PH 5.72 PPM 685
V2 PH 5.67 PPM 783
F1 PH 5.64 PPM 1120 Res temp 71.4
they need some care tomorrow night. Topping off etc..

Room temps and stuff I'll have to reset my stuff and start from here...

I put the PC into the F1 tote I want it to go into flower next instead of the flowering clone. I need to watch it.They are on like day 25 on the PC and 31 on the N1 clone but they are so close in size etc that they both should be ok to flower at the same time. I don't really trust days anyway until I get to flower. Heck I don't trust them then either.

Think that is about it for now...
FE

So this is how it's gonna be....?

9-8-2015

The calm after the storm... It seems peaceful... fans gently blowing... room seems so spacious... Buds hanging gently catching an occasional breeze.. one small table of little ones to look after...Yah so where was I?

Gonna take some time to get all the things cooking again. The 600w intensity adds something... The "Science Room" as I seem to like to call it..should always carry this serene calm feeling from here on out... the spring time fresh feeling..

So lets make this new grow and new setup a post to remember!

OK SO WITH OUT FURTHER ADIEU !

The latest members to the Far East Buds Family!!

TW and WW

9-8-2015_A.JPG

WW is long and started strong TW about a day behind and the root decided to do its flip thing.. all good in there..started same seeds just popped one in 24 one in 48 ..

What.... when... u had no idea you say? But How?
This is how! Cannabelle's Secret!

9-8-2015_E.JPG

2 out of 2 baby... Thank you Cannabelle! and of course Sue for leading the way to the secret!

ok so lets jump in here with some technical stuff we gotta do some learning here!
Guesses what TW and WW are? Well of course i told you earlier in a post if not guess duh!

alright since you gave up!

Green House Train Wreck Feminised Seeds Specs
Genetics: Original clone from Arcata, USA.
Reversed 100% feminized.
Effect It hits fast, and it hits hard.
Flowering indoor: Ready in 8 weeks
Flowering outdoor: October/
THC: 19.34%
CBD: 0.94%
CBN: 1.01%

Green House Train Wreck Feminised Seeds Info
Awards: Not introduced to competitions yet.

Original clone from Arcata, USA. Reversed 100% feminized.
Like the name suggests, a real blast. It hits fast, and it hits hard. Stoney on the body, confusing and trippy on the brain.
A truly powerful smoke.
Indoor Ready in 8 weeks, expect a lot of resin and tower-like calyx formation deforming the buds in the final stages of ripening.
Production up to 500 grams per square meter.
Outdoor Ready beginning October, with stretchy branches and long shaped colas.
Production up to 700 grams per plant.

and of course!

Kera Medical White Widow Feminised Seeds Specs
Name: Kera Medical White Widow
THC: 19%
CBD: Average
Yield when grown indoors: No
Yield when grown outdoors: No
Height when grown indoors: 60 — 100 cm
Height when grown outdoors: 150 - 200 cm
Flowering Time: 8 - 9 weeks
Harvest: October
Genetic background: Braziliaanse Sativa X Zuid Indiase Indica hybride
Sativa - Indica: 60% Sativa 40% Indica

Kera Medical White Widow Feminised Seeds Info
White Widow is not just the legendary cannabis plant that is for sale in all Dutch coffeeshops, but it is also the most popular type of cannabis in the world. Reason enough to breed this species for yourself!

Finally some stuff proven to be worth growing.. Lets hope my Labor-atory has the skills to do them justice....

Ok so now that I am done dreaming... .... back to the grow at hand!
I have some stuff that needs to be done before the 12-14 weeks on those two little ones.

So the vitals and such on the current stuff!

Vitals
V1 PH 5.66 PPM 710
V2 PH 5.80 PPM 753
F1 PH 5.50 PPM 1090 Res Temp 72.7
Temp 74-77
Hum 60-66

and lets pop some of these up...

9-8-2015_B.JPG
9-8-2015_C.JPG
9-8-2015_D.JPG

The closest one on the last picture is the PC .. it has to be male it is growing like a fiend,, topped and it barely flinched and has 4-6 nice tops starting...2 or 4 total of these are going into flower the rest are going into compost..depending on sexes... I probably won't do any flowering plants this run i can do stuff like that later.

I made up a batch of half strength nutes for the v1 and v2 tubs topped them off and had a gallon to top off the f1 tub.. all is well from that point.

I guess that's all for now... Thanks for joining in on my magic carpet ride... Never know where it will land next...
FE

Judging from the last post I forgot to say other than the zillion seeds in the lower buds.. Harvest meds.. Instant heady before I am done smoking 1 bowl .. then when i am done.. couch... very good but... still taste like lawn clippings.. but I can't seem to make my self cough on it..not harsh just greeny and airy smokey ... not ready yet...

Now back to the scheduled program uninterrupted...

FE

All sorts of good stuff going on!

A few pointers. STOP spraying your plants all the time. No need whatsoever to do that. It strips Ca out of the leaves and you WILL end up with powdery mildew or grey mould.

You should have an inspection hole in your lids so you have a place to peek inside, add or remove water and take samples from to check pH and ppm. 2"/5cm hole at one end of the lid closest to your access point. Drilling holes under the handle for your airlines keeps them out of the way if you need to remove the lid to swap tubs. I drill the holes slightly smaller than the air line so you have to drag it through the hole and it keeps the stone in place it you accidentally tug on the airline when moving things around. I get the 12" long triangular stones, 2 per tub, and they lay nicely in the long slots in the bottom of the tubs.

You could refit your tubs with the holes under the handles and just cover the ones in the lids with electrical or duct tape.

ScroG01.jpg

L8r

All sorts of good stuff going on!

A few pointers. STOP spraying your plants all the time. No need whatsoever to do that. It strips Ca out of the leaves and you WILL end up with powdery mildew or grey mould.

Thank you OMU I have been doing it all along except in flower. I thought i was suppose to. Doh

You should have an inspection hole in your lids so you have a place to peek inside, add or remove water and take samples from to check pH and ppm. 2"/5cm hole at one end of the lid closest to your access point.

I saw this on your page or maybe you told me already... I did it on my flower tub but i hadn't on the others ,.. yet.. Yah love the idea.. and a cloning puck fits in perfect. kinda 1... lazy... 2 waiting til I empty it.. Soon i'll be moving to flower on some and dumping rest so... retrofitting will be on the schedule!

Drilling holes under the handle for your airlines keeps them out of the way if you need to remove the lid to swap tubs. I drill the holes slightly smaller than the air line so you have to drag it through the hole and it keeps the stone in place it you accidentally tug on the airline when moving things around. I get the 12" long triangular stones, 2 per tub, and they lay nicely in the long slots in the bottom of the tubs.

You could refit your tubs with the holes under the handles and just cover the ones in the lids with electrical or duct tape.

I did this when I made my 5 gallon ones from last run but thought i would prefer it in the lid. When i go to lift up the lid or switch stuff i had the issue last time with the roots being so entangled that i couldn't separate them without damage. My roots had swallowed 2 stones in my 5 gall. so I thought I should remove the lid with the stones and all... Lift and put right onto another tub...Supporting stones as i do it.. Is there a way to keep the roots free? Thoughts?

ScroG01.jpg

L8r

Thank you OMU for noticing stuff ;)

FE

Shhh use your library voice in here...!

9-9-2015

9-9-2015_B.JPG

Calm... Shhhh

9-9-2015_C.JPG
9-9-2015_A.JPG
9-9-2015_D.JPG

Things are good!

Vitals
V1 PH 5.71 PPM 734
V2 PH 5.70 PPM 784
F1 PH 5.71 PPM 1120 RES Temp 72.7

Temp 73-75
Hum 60-63

Ok so time wise PC and any of the n1's clones can go to flower... The two struggling seedlings aren't ready.. But of the clones and the large PC I will throw them in flower next week. They aren't really ready but trying to stick with a cycle a smaller group to get this setup smoothed out will be good. I just want to get a better cfm fan to vent excess light temp if needed.

4-5 more weeks from now I hope I will be throwing WW and TW into flower... TW still flipping its roots and WW popped 1/4 inch up so far... forgot pics.. get those tomm. What a difference with good seeds and methods.

I guess that's it for now
Thank for stopping by

FE

Re: Shhh use your library voice in here...!

9-9-2015_A.JPG

Beautiful. :high-five:

Roots getting tangled up with the airlines and stones is pretty much normal so that's why I like to keep them separate from the lid. I'll prepare a 2nd tub with all fresh nutes, new stones and airlines installed then just lift the lid off with the plants and drop it on the fresh one. If the roots are tangled up I just shake the lid around so the stones fall out. Rips a few roots off maybe but the plants don't seem to care so neither do I. Kind of an impromptu root pruning. :)

L8r

Back
Top Bottom