Perpetual Grow Among Other Things!

I wanted to really I did.. Was gonna .. Didn't though ..

9-11-2015

Couldn't bring myself to put the holes in the tubs for the air lines. I said screw it i have the lines on connectors to disconnect easy.. oh well. I do have peek holes in the flower tubs but the veg I didn't cause they are smaller easier to manage plants. The lid layout would be tough to add one and keep the strength to it. Well i was a little worried.

So I culled 4 tonight. narrowed it down to four on the next flower with the PC unsexed. I have only four in veg.. kind expected that as if one of the PC 's is female I will get clones.. N1 strain will go away. I have plenty of seeds on that one FOR LIFE!

9-11-2015_A.JPG

9-11-2015_B.JPG

9-11-2015_D.JPG

These are why i am stopping on the N1 . It was decent to get things going and learn. But I hope this perpetual has slightly graduated to better stuff.

9-11-2015_C.JPG

These are my those two seeds from my recent bean purchase.

9-11-2015_E.JPG
9-11-2015_F.JPG

They are in rockwool deep down in there under the clay.

Gently put in there but they are not ready for the nutes yet...maybe tomorrow. Maybe rockwool feed them light for a few more days.

Once these get going the WW and TW are fem seeds the sh and pc unsexed but even if just the tw and ww follow through I will be pleased... 4 more weeks and I will pop the next couple beans!

here is the vitals!

IMGP03942.JPG

Those hanging buds will come down tomorrow. They are still not totally dry maybe the next day. No bad signs but the little high humidity is slowing it down some... If it was good stuff it would be an excellent dry. But I have realized it has great potency no harshness... unless you get one damn seed in there. Not great flavor but rather smooth. almost no garden taste left...I will try to extra dry it to make it a little crumbly. Hopefully will ease the deseeding.. PIA

Any who I am off to bed... night all!

:peace:
FE

9-12-2015

so here is the Vitals!

9-12-2015_F.JPG

9-12-2015_E.JPG

9-12-2015_D.JPG

9-12-2015_C.JPG

9-12-2015_B.JPG

Things are looking good the smaller seedlings are all progressing daily... I want to get more stretch on all my plants really. They seem to be cooperating recently. The lower growth on all my plants all grew out horizontal. Flower 2 and Flower 1 are running different PPM's and they are both growing at the same rate. 1020 on flower one is probably too high for now. It's not hurting it but if they are growing at the same rate then it may not be utilizing it all. Just observation stuff... less is more possibly or in this case possibly the same? Everything is a little droopy on the lower leaves but the T5 is possibly not enough for the flower tubs off to the sides. I'll see what happens in a few days in flower...

Think that is it for now

FE

On your mark... get ready ... Flower!

9-14-2015
On your mark... get ready ... Flower!

Ok so today I decided to start some flowering. I installed the new fan and swapped some small things around and in they went with the light on. I figured they were in lights on veg anyway so threw them right in. The tent still gets a little warm .. so last option will be to switch it to the 240 fcm on tent and 120 cfm back on charcoal filter. This didn't clean the smell too well when I was flowering last time... May need another damn fan! Smelly flowering shouldn't be for awhile.

Here is some vitals. Notice the change as it is two area's now.

9-14-2015_C.JPG

9-14-2015_B.JPG

F1 tub has higher nutes and PPM it is one PC plant and one N1 clone. They look like they love the tent. The two in the f2 tub are hatin it. Droopy.. They are in a lot less nutes.. well a good amount less. I'll have to keep an eye on this. I don't think it is related to that. They where just put in this tub recently and probably it is responding to a lot stronger light (600). I moved the light much higher we'll see if it helps. I am not thrilled on the n1's being 3 out of my 4 plants in flower right now. The fourth being unsexed... but if you look at the two Fem seeds growing and another unsexed PC and SH doing well eventually I will get the variety of strains going. I can't complain I tried two seeds and both popped. at least 18 more known seeds in the bank ;) a Few more weeks 2 more ..ROFL!!!

9-14-2015_A.JPG

Veg tub got turned for a day or two but I will be cloning the PC soon hoping it is female.. I'd like to get 2 and hopefully they both take. Best to get them early.. Last time it was 2 plus weeks in on the n1's so they almost where total flowering. They still have hairy pistils except on most recent growth.

I have a question for all you advanced growers. how long can you leave a clone tub sitting idle with nutes..water in it?

Well I guess at'll do for now...

FE

Phew!

Been a real crazy time in RL recently....Vehicle broke down...grow troubles...work stuff.... anyhow finally a chance to post a very lengthy post.

Alot to say and talk about... Hopefully some peops will comment. If anyone still reads this thing....

So what would you do....

I have a super heat issue in flower and refuse to run AC. The only way I see possible to flower in the tent is running the 600 hps at 50%.

I nearly killed my four flower plants. Apparently temps hit the mid 90's even at 75%. I run a cool tube and the air comes from outside room and leaves... tent i vent into room and even tried a 440 cfm fan and it still got too hot.....

So would you go LED? or run a 600 hps in 300w mode?

I know my answer already and will post it at the end ;)

Here's my stats for the day!

9-17-2015_I.JPG

Things are decent. I tried to add more nutes to F2 but I didnt add enough.. Probably should add more tonight.

So here is what they all look like after the trouble in the tent

9-17-2015_D.JPG
9-17-2015_C.JPG
9-17-2015_B.JPG
9-17-2015_A.JPG

Mostly just some burnt and damaged leaves. (I understand now Bam)
Heat is nasty. Heat is bad... Heat means either ac...or led...

I am all about keeping the cost "monthly" as low as possible so can you guess my choice?

well here is what I ordered

Reflector series LED Grow Lights - Mars Hydro In the 144x5.

Has anyone tried one of these?

I am going to go this route to solve my heat issue and cut down on power consumption. uses half of the power as the hps or same as i am currently using. but I should be able to eliminate the fans or a bunch of them!

They list this as a tiny bit big foot print for my tent so I hope it helps some. It's size is long so it should cover easily what I need. So soon i will be testing out an LED and if i like the benefits I don't see an issue buying a better one later.

I don't expect the same as running a 600 hps full. But if it works as good as the hps like I am running it at 300 then I will be thrilled. The benefits of the cooler set up and such will be well worth it.

I had been so busy I forgot that the PC could be male and was looking for signs tonight.. Not yet but i can see some development there so soon.

So here are my next group vegging along.....

9-17-2015_H.JPG
9-17-2015_G.JPG
9-17-2015_F.JPG
9-17-2015_E.JPG

They all seem to be doing well. The heat is in the tent not the grow room so They are plugging along nicely. The two original seeds one PC and SH are really starting the leave development. The TW and WW are a ways behind but gaining some height and a look great... Some spotting or dots on the TW but i saw no bugs.. nutes are fresh and low ppm .... I'll keep an eye on it. It might be cause it misses me.. I have been busy.. although last night I spent 2 hours trying my fans in every possible config to get rid of temps to no avail.

That is why I chose the LED and as long as it works "decent" I am cool with it. I do not need 6 OZ harvests i need consistency and variations or strains. This will all come with time i suppose. I am sure flowering with LED will take some getting use to as well..

Well i am pretty stoked but I am sure it will take forever to come in so for now 600w/2 Hps here i am !:yahoo:

FE

They are looking good in the veg room. Your tent and my tent look like they are having the same issues. The heat really has not been too bad for me this week but tomorrow and Saturday are going to be hot. Sunday it drops ten degrees and is projected to stay that way for a while. I really feel like my problem was low nutes but the heat is still bothersome. I will definitely be following how your plants are looking to see if mine still show the same problems. That is why I love being part of these journals. You get a lot of help and you can see so many things and if they work or not. I know I would not be able to do a grow on my own at this time. So thanks for your journal and for you being you! :)

The draw of the LED is hard to resist. :cheesygrinsmiley: congrats. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the results.

They are looking good in the veg room. Your tent and my tent look like they are having the same issues. The heat really has not been too bad for me this week but tomorrow and Saturday are going to be hot. Sunday it drops ten degrees and is projected to stay that way for a while. I really feel like my problem was low nutes but the heat is still bothersome. I will definitely be following how your plants are looking to see if mine still show the same problems. That is why I love being part of these journals. You get a lot of help and you can see so many things and if they work or not. I know I would not be able to do a grow on my own at this time. So thanks for your journal and for you being you! :)

yah I do think we live near each other bama.. I know i probably could run like i am at half power and still be ok even in the hot days but kind of defeats the reason for using a 600 hps. I made the decision after I spent two hours listening to every fan run full power and it was still warm still. It's loud with 1000cfm running around.

People who are the old school growers are like NOOOOO don't do it.
All the younger peops seem to love LED.. There are a lot of benefits to LED vs hps but I do believe HPS will be stronger and give better Yield. (just from what I have read) That being said if I have a nice hps and keep cooking them and beating them up then LED would out perform it for me. I just want the consistency. My veg set up now has it and it show's my Veg plants are relatively young but still thriving. Flowering is where I need to improve and work on my skills! If I can just get the same consistency there than my perpetual will start becoming the bud factory I have dreamed of ;)

Thanks Bama for the kind words you are very generous to me with them. Not necessarily deserving but thank you.

I as well like the similarities between our grows, Climate and personality ;). I am comfortable with helping you only because of said things... It's like watching my first grow..

Keep it up you are doing well and when you are done this one bro you will feel so much more comfortable on the next one and will be psyched to start the next one. Just don't get frustrated. Make it your goal to have it nailed by grow 3 is most peoples goal. I feel like it ill be an improvement in consistency each grow and that is all i need to be satisfied.

Fed ex next Thursday on light got my tracking number ;) MarsHydro shipped the same day I placed the order.. Kudo's to MH.

I am going to hate waiting... ALWAYS do.

FE

The draw of the LED is hard to resist. :cheesygrinsmiley: congrats. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the results.

I believe I will like it. But i will follow a lot of what you do. The lst stuff is genius! I don't think LED will get the penetration so your stuff is spot on to me. Knowing all this from you and thinking about it. I am sure i can get results from LED I want.

My goal hon is the hydro version of your grow. Beautiful plants Sue. You have found that consistency I am seeking. You have all the skills and tools to excel and it shows in your ladies (and the boys you end up with ). You flower them big/ small/ medium sized.. Love it!

I appreciate you stopping in I still stop in yours but it's hard to keep up sometimes when life gets overwhelming. It's perfect though don't change a thing. Just keep being you... you seem to be a pretty amazing person to me..

FE

Thanks FE. I feel like I am making progress and I know that I probably worry too much because of inexperience and well.. I do not like setbacks. :) With a couple of harvests under my belt, I will swagger with the best of them. :) Lol. It is a lot of fun watching other grows that are close in age and development to mine. I also go crazy with wanting to try all the training methods that I see some people doing. It is just crazy to see OMU, LightAddicts, and so many others training methods. Every time I start getting big ideas I go in and then stop because I get nervous about it with my plants. Lol.
I love your cloning process and will be keeping a close watch with you to see how it goes. I am seriously thinking of cloning a few of mine and set up a mother tent, before flipping mine to flower. I have started to look at the logistics and space requirements. I think I will be good on the physical spaces, but will need to decide about lights and stuff like that. The thought of getting a veg in while waiting for a flower period to finish is very appealing. Any who, loved the update and will be keeping an eye out for your girls.

Thanks FE. I feel like I am making progress and I know that I probably worry too much because of inexperience and well.. I do not like setbacks. :) With a couple of harvests under my belt, I will swagger with the best of them. :) Lol. It is a lot of fun watching other grows that are close in age and development to mine. I also go crazy with wanting to try all the training methods that I see some people doing. It is just crazy to see OMU, LightAddicts, and so many others training methods. Every time I start getting big ideas I go in and then stop because I get nervous about it with my plants. Lol.
I love your cloning process and will be keeping a close watch with you to see how it goes. I am seriously thinking of cloning a few of mine and set up a mother tent, before flipping mine to flower. I have started to look at the logistics and space requirements. I think I will be good on the physical spaces, but will need to decide about lights and stuff like that. The thought of getting a veg in while waiting for a flower period to finish is very appealing. Any who, loved the update and will be keeping an eye out for your girls.

thank you for the kind words as always... you will definitely be more comfortable in the second grow. Look forward to it. I now have a decent harvest stash. Pressure is off there.. no more dispensary that helps for like new lights !

Thus it makes it so I have some must harvest lean way and that relaxed the shit out of me. Plus i have back up beans and multiple things working now with known fems etc to help the smoothness too.

The experience has meant that I have a better plan and thus less issue's unless like heat I am careless.

Really that must be the reasons but my perpetual feels relaxed so far.. even with the heat issue I didn't freak like I would have on the 1st one. I think I added extra pressure on my self wanting to have a useful yield. It's seedy as shit and I can't wait to pack it up and save it for some rainy day but for now it is working just fine.

So the next post you will like I brought out and old new friend.

FE

PC Clones.

9-18-2015

Ok so tonight I dug out the Cloner... This thingy here....

9-18-2015_F.JPG

I cleaned it up somewhat good.. made up a couple of 5 gal batches of nutes.. and fired her up. I wanted to get some clones off the PC now.. I really am pushing the poor thing after the heat and still hot temps. But I don't want them to get more than a week into flower before i pull when possible. So after this.....

9-18-2015_K.JPG

So my last experience with the cloner... Root gel.. I stripped the sides all over with a blade clean of course. Ran the tank at 5 gallons.

I had the roots not pop anywhere i put the gel and or stripped sides. They totally and luckily popped above it on the untreated spot. No idea... I was shocked. The stems literally split apart and roots came out. it was like the gel or stripping almost made them die and not get roots.
I used root enhance only in the water.
So this time....

No Gel!
Strip only one side of stem, this will tell me a lot!
8 Gallons or so.
Low nutes and root enhance. 250 ppm but need to recheck.
Let's see what happens!
No spraying plants this time either.. They need to grow the f up and learn how to drink their tea!
Now it looks like this!

9-18-2015_L.JPG

If that PC is female then I am golden if it is male I got some culling to do... i will probably keep the two that veg best and run them through one of the flower cycles ;) If they are female!

Last time I did some at 2 and some at 3 and the ones at 2 weeks are my n1's I have in flower now ( I took 4 culled 1). These had all kinds of root issue's and slow growth ... blah
these ones..
9-18-2015_H.JPG

the back one in this next pic the front is the PC.
9-18-2015_G.JPG

I am not opposed to taking clones so late they did start to reveg over a long stretch as seen in previous posts but they where odd and took a long time and well worth doing to save a strain etc but I'll have to run one through sometime to see how it all works out. Maybe pull a clone from that plant and that would refresh it I am not sure..?

I have started to even gain some comfort and confidence in cloning... I could be wrong but I feel like they just need the appropriate time and it WILL happen.

Here is the PC after clone pulling....

9-18-2015_J.JPG

Rest sweetie rest....

So lets look at some of the veg things!

9-18-2015_D.JPG
9-18-2015_C.JPG
9-18-2015_A.JPG
9-18-2015_B.JPG

Veg seems great right now.. The TW and WW have thin weak stems.. They want to fall if it wasn't for the zip tie balancing. I have the light up enough because I want some stretch. My last grow got very low and compact. The current flower seems it will be the same. I have a five foot flower tent so i dont mind using some vertical. I feel like I can LST easier etc. The goal is 4-6 cola's per plant growing up and up and away!

I did all the vitals forgot the pic to log it ... maybe later.. had to top off and add ph etc. Flower starting to transpire some... Nutes are starting to move again from the thirstiness. I think I need to change tubs soon too......

Last week has sucked ... schedule all mucked up to be honest. Better get back on that....

Well guess that is about it for now.. Did I mention LED shipped... Next Thursday..

CAN'T WAIT!
CAN'T WAIT!

FE

Looks great to me FE! Gl with the clones and nothing but ladies for you. Really liking your system and so neat. The thing it seems to me is when getting a perpetual started you have your hands full trying to get the timelines down. But after that is established it seems to be pretty straight forward. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Looks great to me FE! Gl with the clones and nothing but ladies for you. Really liking your system and so neat. The thing it seems to me is when getting a perpetual started you have your hands full trying to get the timelines down. But after that is established it seems to be pretty straight forward. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

I use a calendar for all my dates. I put future stuff that needs to be done etc. I always had a paper one now i use outlook on my computer. Just a little more organized and easier to manage. I think you are right on it really is just paying attention to the strains and plan it out accordingly. (like in 3 weeks i start next batch of seeds.)

That being said like you and me.. at this point my timelines are not accurate do to grow issue's. Times get extended and I have to adapt on the fly. That was why I stopped even paying attention to veg times.. I could figure it out and sometimes look out of curiosity... But as long as a new batch go into flower every 4-5 weeks I am good. My veg though is becoming pretty consistent so if I can smooth out the flower at this point. It will then just become following my schedule and just watch it happen ;)

I have a very good feeling about LED and I think you should look into it... Mars direct was on sale cheaper than scramazon or ebay. only $262 but you may need different based on your set up. Just see how it works out for me as your test .. lol

I figure HPS is the way to go but if i keep having heat issues I am killing my yield from it. If I can be consistent and manage it better with LED I think it will improve my results even if it only works 75% as good .. Just a thought..

Guess that's about it for now. Have a good day peops!

FE

FE, I am using LED exclusively. I have the 350 XML Diamond Series from Advanced Lighting. They are sponsors here. I followed Icemud and Doc with their LED's. I have about 5 subscriptions going on with different journals using LED's. It really does appear that you can get massive plants with led's. I have read good things about the Mars lights and love that they are so much cheaper. I am really considering getting a light from them to have as a mother tent. So I will definitely be watching how yours do. :) Have a great day.

Plants are looking good now FE!

All the fans in the world won't cool down a tent if the incoming air is warm already. Only A/C is going to help with that. I have more trouble keeping my room warm than worrying about heat so HID lights are a help to me. Those old magnetics of mine have to be at least 20 by now and keep working fine. Need a new veg bulb for the 400W MH and if I do end up using the 1000W MH I'll need another conversion bulb for it to do flowering. Last time I used it I just had a 4" exhaust and the room got pretty hot but now I have the 6" inline fan and it moves at least 4x the air at half speed. The air comes from the basement outside the grow room and never got over 62F all summer and gets much cooler in the winter. With my little grow tent in there it should keep the basement a little warmer so my pipes don't freeze up like they do when it drops to -35 and the wind blows. Brrrr!

If you have more air movement or flick your seedlings around as they come up they won't get so stringy and need supports FE. CFL lights nice and close help too when they first come up.

L8r

Plants are looking good now FE!

All the fans in the world won't cool down a tent if the incoming air is warm already. Only A/C is going to help with that. I have more trouble keeping my room warm than worrying about heat so HID lights are a help to me. Those old magnetics of mine have to be at least 20 by now and keep working fine. Need a new veg bulb for the 400W MH and if I do end up using the 1000W MH I'll need another conversion bulb for it to do flowering. Last time I used it I just had a 4" exhaust and the room got pretty hot but now I have the 6" inline fan and it moves at least 4x the air at half speed. The air comes from the basement outside the grow room and never got over 62F all summer and gets much cooler in the winter. With my little grow tent in there it should keep the basement a little warmer so my pipes don't freeze up like they do when it drops to -35 and the wind blows. Brrrr!

If you have more air movement or flick your seedlings around as they come up they won't get so stringy and need supports FE. CFL lights nice and close help too when they first come up.

L8r

thanks for taking a look OMU.. funny you say about the heat being needed in the winter.. I was slightly concerned for that soon too.. My air pumps gets sooo hot was 128 F this summer so i will put it back in room as a possible helper. The small room will only vent if temps gets too hot .. so hoping.. If it doesn't add enough I will still have the 600 hps and can put it back in.
The air coming in the room this time of year is 68-70 max...well into tent... coming out it is well 82 plus depending what i run the light for intensity. It goes straight out of the grow room. (opposite side than the intake.. not pulling in the same heat.) i am sorta baffled cause i can try a 440 cfm fan maxed out to pull air through tent and it still creeps up...(240 cfm running through the cool tube). I have tired to reconfigure like 6 times now... 440 on the cool tube.. 240 on tube.. 440 venting tent etc... nothing will stop it.. definitely found some arrangements worked better than others. I had it close a couple times but then I was thinking that it will only repeat all this temp stuff next summer.

So If i need to run led summer hps winter I will as long as i don't have to run AC lol. If that is what it takes!

Yah i run fans to build stem strength but I am trying hard to stretch them so they are gaining height too fast. I'll just keep them propped up for now and when they catch up to the rest I will lower the light and let them gain some thickness. Just trying some variations and learning on the stuff. My last plant ended up short. not in yield but i didn't give it enough vertical before I scrogged it all. Well last one really was ok but I guess I learned about some of the when and how of growth and want to slam it in veg this time. I want the lower stock the base to be like 10-12 inches more/less and then the growth.. My four that are just into flower are not going to grow the height I was hoping.... we'll see... the stock is what it is though and i hate it so close to the tub.. 10-12 inches I could work around under it so much easier...

Thanks for looking OMU I always love your input and your advice is always helpful.. Even if I don't always listen to you .. a secret ( you are usually right...:bravo:SHHH..)

FE

FE, I am using LED exclusively. I have the 350 XML Diamond Series from Advanced Lighting. They are sponsors here. I followed Icemud and Doc with their LED's. I have about 5 subscriptions going on with different journals using LED's. It really does appear that you can get massive plants with led's. I have read good things about the Mars lights and love that they are so much cheaper. I am really considering getting a light from them to have as a mother tent. So I will definitely be watching how yours do. :) Have a great day.

Damn even with LED those temps... Damn! Is that mostly heat from the led's? how many watts?
I'd vent that hot air into the sewer drain or something.
Some people like me with a HPS just need ac in summer I guess.
I have half the price of the led invest in stuff to control heat without the AC..

Yah LED can give great results but here is how i looked at it.. they say it "equivalent" to 720 watts. I say its 300 +/- as it draws. So If i treat it as a 300 watt hps with less heat issue's I am ok with that. Half my first grow was a 1984 magnet Diamond brand 400w HPS. I bet it only put out like 200 watts and it would even take 15 minutes plus or minus to fire up after you powered it.. yah safety was a concern when I realized this. So i was like hell might as well buy bigger... 1000? 600? 400? decided on the 600 and well its a lot of light. So if i like the inexpensive LED i bought then I will spring at some point for a really top one eventually. 4k watts or something... j/k. This one would become the veg one...

Plans for my plans!

FE

Just treading water...

9-19-2015

So I am kinda just waiting for the LED to show to redo the tent again. It gives me something to look forward to. When it arrives they will be on like day 10 or something so it will help pass the time.

Vitals today

9-19-2015_J.JPG

All looks well from that stand point.

some minor adjusting...

Ok Where first? The flowers? ok...

9-19-2015_I.JPG

These two above are the N1's and they look great. both are growing still rather odd.. like weird nodes etc.. expected from when i took them but not thrilled with it...

9-19-2015_G.JPG

This above *sigh* is the PC. Almost there on the sexing... still not yet. This plant didn't even flinch from pulling the clones yesterday. The nutes are getting higher again and it isn't slowing the pc down!

9-19-2015_H.JPG

Ok so this little piece of shit may not have too many more pics coming... First off I have now basically lollipoped it because the lower leaves where all rough and while doing so..... yup found 3 mites... Ok off the grab the mighty.....wash..... *shake shake* WTF. Empty! ok Manual checking.... None on any other plant just this little shit... I think I cleaned it... only found 3 total but i am sure they are lurking out there..

I really checked the PC seems great..

They seem to like the n1 strain .. it doesnt like nutes... the two in the other tub seem to be much better with less nutes.. This one isn't liking it. I'll drop it later... have to dig out my pump to drain fluid first..

Anyway bout it I guess on the flower tent..

9-19-2015_F.JPG

These PC clones are the bomb. They are gonna thrive I just know it... Hehe.. Funny i really think they will.. one week from now roots and 10 days into the hydroton. It's Elementree my dear...

9-19-2015_C.JPG

So let's talk about SH1 strain plant C. This was "Sweet Hydro" bag seed from pretty uppity stuff... Just didnt ever get a name but when the bag had some seeds I figured heck why not... Plant is the only good one I got from the seeds.. Forget if i have other seeds but now that i have the GOOD Beans i think it may become extinct. If it was not getting closer to flower than any others it would already be poof!

9-19-2015_E.JPG

This is the PC B. Look at the difference. Two seeds same time one popped and took off (in flower) other one had deficiencies and trouble.. I am sure all mine.. But did recover and now is growing well... 3-4 more solid weeks of veg and it will be next with the SH. Both of these as well could be males. But I was playing the odds with 3 seeds and hoping to have some females.

9-19-2015_B.JPG
9-19-2015_A.JPG

these guys are growing like weeds! (boo hiss)
I have the light a little "high" and it seems to be making them sttrreeetttcchh! Thus they are super fragile. another day or two i will bring the light lower and let stuff slow down a little and get some nodes going... Both Fem seeds and good strains... the fun is really only starting now on this grow!

Thanks for stopping in hopefully my post feels more like they use to...

FE

Just something to note... the TW and WW went within a short time right into 450 ppm water.. it it now over 500 but they so far have not really disliked it. I would have kept it lower but it sorta i guess worked out that way.. lol i didn't want to run the second tub. Not sure why it's just water and an extra air hose plugged in... lol

Back
Top Bottom