Phantom’s RDWC Cherry Cookies Grow Journal

Haha i bet they are loving it! Ive been pouring mine on my hydrangeas outside this year, Biggest and most flowers on it ive ever seen. That awesome you getting that many lemons!! So cool! Are you making homemade lemonade or margaritas? Or both? :laughtwo:

Tony's Back Yard & Patio ..
Now you guy's can see why I want to plant a 10 seed pack of Sativa in the back yard and grow a stand of Tree's.. :rofl:

Patio1.pngPatio2.pngPatio3.pngPatio4.png

Lemonade until I get heartburn. I usually give most away to friends and coworkers. I'll keep a few bags to make lemoncello with out of the skins and juice the fruit to drink and cook with. Made some damn good lemon tea cookies last year for my mother when she came down to visit.
My sister has a lemon tree outside here patio in Glendale AZ.. Something about those lemons, very aromatic..

The flowers smell wonderful and the leaves have that citrus aroma all year. You have a very nice yard and a very nice spot for a stand of sativa plants! A smell I've come to enjoy down here is the smell of the creosote bushes when it rains, although not as good of a smell as a fresh rain back in MN. There's a smell of creosote now and the skies are clouding up for a monsoon rain maybe this afternoon or evening. Very high probability of a rain shower tomorrow and into the weekend as well here.

Been doing the same with our used up water. Only problem is explaining what im feeding our garden to the neighbors and why i “mix it in a big plastic tub” :laugh:

We’ve got a key lime tree that has been struggling this year that might need the same sort of trim you did. What time of year did you hack it all off?

I have been feeding my tomato's MC they are getting lots of tomato's on them nothing ripe yet.
Anthony very nice yard you have looks great for growing!
I like it because it's private and woody attached to park district bike path on one side and a very awesome neighbor next door who knows what im up to incase she smells something funky :laugh: My tomato's have been coming in this week, cherry tomato's and some plum tomato's..

I chopped it back after I harvested and just before it started flowing again, March or late February. I found video by an Aussie gardener on Youtube (Gardening Australia good gardening content FYI) that I followed. Here's the tree about a month after the hard prune and here today. I'll continue to let it grow wild until winter/spring when I will trim it up nicely before it flowers. I have a photo somewhere of it right after pruning it, just a brown stick no green growth or leaves anywhere. After harvesting my lemons I hit it hard with water and fertilizer for a few weeks until I saw the growth speed up and pruned it back.

I chopped it back after I harvested and just before it started flowing again, March or late February. I found video by an Aussie gardener on Youtube (Gardening Australia good gardening content FYI) that I followed. Here's the tree about a month after the hard prune and here today. I'll continue to let it grow wild until winter/spring when I will trim it up nicely before it flowers. I have a photo somewhere of it right after pruning it, just a brown stick no green growth or leaves anywhere. After harvesting my lemons I hit it hard with water and fertilizer for a few weeks until I saw the growth speed up and pruned it back.
Thanks man! I’ll have to check the video out and give our keylimes some tough love. We also have a “citrus greening” issue here that i pray you never have to deal with.

Amazing how fast that growth comes back!

So I got up this morning and wanted to take another peak at this plant because something is buggin me.. I have a couple issues and see powdery mildew on the horizon for this plant if they are not addressed .. The recent humidity, morning dew and grassy thicket undergrowth promotes perfect conditions for this.. Air needs to circulate freely around the base. Looking into the center of this plant I notice it could stand some air flow and sunlight penetration into the interior. As is the only harvestiable veg will be on the outside of this plant that's getting sunlight.. This is a gorgeous looking plant but needs some attention.. A big plant like this can be very intimidating but needs to be maintained in order to get a decent crop. Sunlight and maintaining plant health plays a factor in bringing up potency levels in outdoor grows. The interior of this plant could yield very low levels if left as is.. Just my 2 cents..

I'll probably get the plant yo-yos I see people using to support them.
If you decide to buy yoyos be sure to get the ones with the little button on the side. It stops the spring tension where you want it. Mine are "on" all the time... that spring can be a bit much sometimes

Back
Top Bottom