Phlizon 420 Sale Giveaway!

They don't call me Pecos Bill for nothing! Fellow Texan here, raised in small town called Liberty. Waking up to the smell of blue bonnets in the spring. To die for! Miss it.
I'm def no Texan! But you really are?!

I wasn't sure a typo - but when I thought about it, only one state gonna say that, not called "Lonestar" for nothing! Austin is one of parents' favourite places FWIW

I'm def no Texan! But you really are?!

I wasn't sure a typo - but when I thought about it, only one state gonna say that, not called "Lonestar" for nothing! Austin is one of parents' favourite places FWIW
It's the only state you go-to that says

'Don't mess with Texas'

Otherwise it's usually

Welcome, enjoy yourself, have fun, everywhere else.

Ive been all over, Texas has it all plus some.

Now it's snows pretty regularly also. Never seen that when I was there.

Austin is a hub of life! It's so eccentric now. It's like being in New York city. You should come down and do some bull riding!

It's the only state you go-to that says

'Don't mess with Texas'

Otherwise it's usually

Welcome, enjoy yourself, have fun, everywhere else.

Ive been all over, Texas has it all plus some.

Now it's snows pretty regularly also. Never seen that when I was there.

Austin is a hub of life! It's so eccentric now. It's like being in New York city. You should come down and do some bull riding!
I mean, hey?

How far can it be to drive Philly to Austin in September?!

😂

⭐GIVEAWAY ALERT⭐

Hello everyone! Phlizon 420 Giveaway time!

You would have the chance to win a PHX4 240W LED grow light!🏆

✅1. Answer the question: what’s the wattage of the led grow lights you are using

✅2. Comment with your country and tag two friends

Good Luck! Winner chosen at random.

Competition ends 10th/05/2024.

🙌🙌Phlizon 420 Sale is going alive! Check Phlizon official stores to get your light!🙌🙌

Phlizon US store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon Official Store
Phlizon UK store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon UK Official Store
Phlizon EU store: LED Grow Lights, full-spectrum grow light | Phlizon Official EU Store
Phlizon AU store: PHLIZON Australia Store| LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants

• No tax, with free shipping from the local warehouse
  • Fast delivery 5-7 business days
  • 3-year Warranty, 30-day Free Return

Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at support@phlizonstore.com!!!

phlizon_led_grow_light_420_sale.jpg
I use my little 100watt light in my 3x3.

USA

@Tokin Roll @Bill284

Thank you for the chance!

Texans bbq is beef and after living years in Georgia It’s bbq Pork for me. Never could get used to beef bbq. Now Pulled Pork is the finest thing ever bbq-d. Making me hungry 😋 now. CL🍀
OMG don't even start with the drooling cuz I'll so drool with you on them pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw..mmmyumm. see what your doing to me..🤤😆

OMG don't even start with the drooling cuz I'll so drool with you on them pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw..mmmyumm. see what your doing to me..🤤😆
Something else they do in Ga and you would think it’s awful is they put slaw on Hotdogs. But it’s actually delicious and I’m from Hotdog heaven (Chicago). But I personally prefer a Chicago style Hotdog. CL🍀 Edit: Chicago style has to have Neon Green relish!

Texans bbq is beef and after living years in Georgia It’s bbq Pork for me. Never could get used to beef bbq. Now Pulled Pork is the finest thing ever bbq-d. Making me hungry 😋 now. CL🍀
Pulled BBQ Jackfruit, YUM!!!

Something else they do in Ga and you would think it’s awful is they put slaw on Hotdogs. But it’s actually delicious and I’m from Hotdog heaven (Chicago). But I personally prefer a Chicago style Hotdog. CL🍀 Edit: Chicago style has to have Neon Green relish!
Have you ever tried moose meat?

Back
Top Bottom