Pinktiger's Next Adventure: Can She Double Her Yield With Two Tents?

I certainly hope that none of you have that song in your head now like I do. LOL
My Mom told me a story once about living in an apartment building while Dad was in the Air Force. One day she heard a man through the walls sing a song, just a bit of it, and then he’d cuss. Like this:
“Tangerine, oh hell.” He had it in his head.

I'll take some micro photos of the trichs later today. This grow is scheduled to continue for another month, but I already have some amber trichs on the top buds. The two plants in the very front are a week behind the others, and they are still developing - I will need some collaboration, guys, on how to proceed. These are 70-day flowering plants. And they are just starting their fifth week of flower.

I'll take some micro photos of the trichs later today. This grow is scheduled to continue for another month, but I already have some amber trichs on the top buds. The two plants in the very front are a week behind the others, and they are still developing - I will need some collaboration, guys, on how to proceed. These are 70-day flowering plants. And they are just starting their fifth week of flower.
Disregard the FLOWERING time, they will do what they do

Just go with the flow

When_To_Harvest2.jpg
how-to-tell-a-marijuana-plant-is-ready-to-harvest-c62052097c07fb01.jpg
when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

Those don't look like they're going anywhere near another 35 days! The only amber is on the sugar leaf (pay no attention to amber on the sugar leaves) but the buds look like they're clouding up. Not sure how much couchlock amber you're looking for but I'd keep an eye on these if you don't want many.

Are these on top and do the middles look the same?

Those don't look like they're going anywhere near another 35 days! The only amber is on the sugar leaf (pay no attention to amber on the sugar leaves) but the buds look like they're clouding up. Not sure how much couchlock amber you're looking for but I'd keep an eye on these if you don't want many.

Are these on top and do the middles look the same?

The tops are turning cloudy but the lower buds are all clear.

Hey guys! Hope everyone's tent is frosty!
Plants are looking very good. Clones are also good - see my update on that journal.
Here are some photos - Going to drain and change res tonight or tomorrow.
I feel we are about two weeks out from harvest on most of the tent. Part of it may go another week or two. The trichs are mostly clear, some are turning cloudy, and I have amber only on a few leaves. Hairs are still white and straight, mostly.
I'm wondering about nutrition - am I getting to the point on this grow where I need to change nutes and amounts? Always before I kept the water at peak nute strength - 1200 or so - until harvest, and then flushed for about three days before. Now I'm seeing various ideas about this - some say never flush. Others say you have to flush.
Some say only give the plants Kool Bloom (dry) during last two weeks.
Would love to hear opinions on this.

Back
Top Bottom