Pinktiger's Next Adventure: Can She Double Her Yield With Two Tents?

Girls are looking super, I have a bag of kool bloom dry that I haven't touched in a year and a half. calcium and Magnesium seem to be taken up in larger amounts as flowering progresses. I also use a bit more potassium in late flower. Phosphorus not so much.

So you don't use the Kool Bloom dry?
So many people rave about it, I wanted to try it.
The main observation I have made about the additional nutrients I'm using is, the plants seem sturdier and have more trichomes than I have observed before; however, to be fair, I have never grown these particular hybrids before.
The temps are down to 63 in the tent; the cold doesn't seem to bother them yet - I am tempted to keep it low.
Should I? Or should I apply aux heat to bring it up to the 70s?

Sorry - been staying on the fringe for a few - my poor cat has been sick - he's diabetic. So that's been taking my spare moments.
The plants are beautiful and the clones are alive and roots are showing. They aren't beautiful (yet) but there is hope. I think I'm at least two weeks from ready to harvest, and maybe three.

Hey guys, an update: the cat is getting better - learning to inject him twice daily and changed diet to mostly fat and protein.
The tents: both are good. The clones are alive and thriving. Check out that thread, cited below, for more.
The flowering tent is also good - the plants are getting fat, sticky buds, but I believe we are still two weeks from first harvest on this tent.
I'll put the photos on the next post.

Thanks so much for your well wishes for my kitty - I was worried about him, because he was just laying there on his side, breathing hard, when I first gave him insulin. But now he is used to it and is doing better. I wonder about medicating cats with cannabis??? LOL.
I have never raised such good plants before as I have in this tent. The amount of resin is phenomenal. I wonder if it is because of the extra additives I gave it? I don't know, but I'm sold.
OK, Here's a couple of pics:

Here's an update on my nutes - I use the amount listed on the bottle during each growing phase:
  • Flora Micro
  • Flora Bloom
  • Floral Gro
  • Liquid Kool Bloom
  • Flora Nectar
  • Flora Blend
  • Diamond Nectar
  • Armor Si
  • Z enzymes Part one and two
  • Great White Mycorrhizae
  • Cal Mag
The res has been changed often. I waited two weeks for the last change, because I was not available to change it when a week was past - but it didn't seem to matter. I can't get over how helpful the Enzymes have been on keeping the residue and salt down. Cleaning up has been easier. Also, interesting that it only takes a tiny bit!

That’s as good a reason as any! Let us know if you see a difference.

Back
Top Bottom