Pinky's Fairy Garden - 2x4 Indoor - Soil - LED's - 6 Plants - Grow 3

Love the veg cage! I've got one of those cages, they are handy as heck!

Nice job Pinky. :cheer:

Thanks Canna, I love multi-functional items!
:high-five::circle-of-love:

Cage is a good idea.. I just keep mine on a chain tied to a tent post, seems to keep them inside the tent but the cage would work also. Hate when I find them wondering the streets or in the fridge eating my food, like I don't feed them enough :rofl: :passitleft: happy birthday mr pinky green or reddish blue... Hope your well... Your girls are looking beautiful, very healthy...
LMAOROTF!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sometimes you just have to bring out the cage! Naughty little girls!
Thanks Grizz, I needed that! ...Mr reddish blue!
:rofl::rofl::green_heart::)

hey,ur pictures as always look very nice...very healthy and nice plants...good job..keep doing this special magic journal...tell me something...do u have a brother or husband who steal ur weed and smoke it?thsts why u lock them in cage?

hahahahah i am just kidding ..:biglaugh::rofl::rofl: just tryin to make some humor..:peacetwo:

hey,ur pictures as always look very nice...very healthy and nice plants...good job..keep doing this special magic journal...tell me something...do u have a brother or husband who steal ur weed and smoke it?thsts why u lock them in cage?

hahahahah i am just kidding ..:biglaugh::rofl::rofl: just tryin to make some humor..:peacetwo:

Thank you Solareclipse! :thanks: No, I just have to keep them locked up to remind myself not to take them out to play all day! :rofl:

The repurposed dog crate made my night. You've got quite the spark don't you Pinky ;)

Ah, thank you Growlow~ I got a good giggle out of it myself! :biglaugh: I hope you are having a fun day! :high-five:

Your garden is very pretty. Nice looking plants for sure.
:circle-of-love:
:thanks:Thanks Dusty, I've been blessed by the green garden fairy (so far)!
She sprinkles her dust on them everyday!

Love the magazine layout look. I wonder if the dog cage could work as a one plant scrog. when you took the cage off... Voila! a nice rectangular bush. It could work. lol
You know Noob, that thought crossed my mind too, but I couldn't fit it in my tent! That would be so awesome! I'll need to think about this a little more....

I'm sub'd in for sure. Love the positivity and creativity. Wouldn't miss it!:love:
I am so glad to have you here growto! :party:I felt the same way in your garden!
:peacetwo::green_heart:

You know Noob, that thought crossed my mind too, but I couldn't fit it in my tent! That would be so awesome! I'll need to think about this a little more....

I am so glad to have you here growto! :party:I felt the same way in your garden!
:peacetwo::green_heart:

Hey Pinky, Noob4x4 has a useable idea there. Remember I said that I had one of those cages and it came in handy? Mine is an outdoor doggy run cage, just like what you have, but no top. I used those sections of cage for a scrog set up in my very first grow. I used wire to weave through the bars to make smaller sections to pull the plant branches through as they grew. It really worked out quite nicely.

Something to think about for sure.

I can point you to a picture or two of it, if you like. Can post it to my thread for ya. :)

Hi Canna, How are you today? :byebye:

I just got my new book in the mail, :cheesygrinsmiley: The Cannabis Encyclopedia: The Definitive Guide to Cultivation & Consumption of Medical Marijuana by Jose Cervantes! I am so excited to read it! :yahoo: Have you heard of it? :dreamy:

:ciao: Pinky. Just cruisin' through to say HIGH to you.

Yes, I have watched some of them, and I like them too. :thumb:
With the book I can go to the index and go directly to what I am looking for (as much as I enjoy listening to Jose talk), and check it out at that moment. It's a great quick reference (just like searching this site).
:high-five:

You are so sweet Canna, thank you :)
:thanks::circle-of-love:

Yes, I have watched some of them, and I like them too. :thumb:
With the book I can go to the index and go directly to what I am looking for (as much as I enjoy listening to Jose talk), and check it out at that moment. It's a great quick reference (just like searching this site).
:high-five:

You are so sweet Canna, thank you :)
:thanks::circle-of-love:

{{blush}}....LOL

I posted a link and a pic on my thread for the doggy cage thingy for ya. Just for a visual, maybe it will help with an idea or two for future thoughts.

Update 8.3: I promised you an update of my flower girls, so here you go!

SD35.jpg

SD213.jpg

rockkush2.jpg

Beast5.jpg

lemonD1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom