Pinky's Fairy Garden - 2x4 Indoor - Soil - LED's - 6 Plants - Grow 3

I am not looking forward to growing in summer. I am already looking at LED light because I'm worried my HID will be way too hot for the second floor of my house. I can't afford to have a window unit due to my room only being 20 amps, although my house does have central air. I guess I will find out soon enough because I am not putting my plants into flower until day 55. They will be flowering through June and July, maybe into August. Should be interesting. Love the grow Pinky!!

Update 8 will start tonight, and I will finish it in the morning. :Namaste:

update81.jpg

:thanks:I would be honored if you used my pictures. :grinjoint::Namaste:
I have several more I need to enter in your contest. I love my Mars Reflectors, or shall I say, my buds LOVE my Mars Reflectors!
:circle-of-love:
I hope you are having a gre
at week Sara!:green_heart:

Very good question Shiggity! Yes, I run them both. I turned off one purely for the effect in the picture. I wanted you to see my girls better! I am still working on the rest of my update...not long now! :circle-of-love:

Hey Pinky missed you :) I noticed you are running the mars LEDs This company really caught my eyes recently since I had a cluster on my self build Budmaster :love: They seem like a very honest an supporting people :) Now seeing the girls I have been swayed even more:)
Have a great day :circle-of-love:

I do love my Mars Reflectors Jaga, and yes, they are very supportive at Mars-Hydro. I love the way my girls look and grow! :Namaste:
Hey Pinky missed you :) I noticed you are running the mars LEDs This company really caught my eyes recently since I had a cluster on my self build Budmaster :love: They seem like a very honest an supporting people :) Now seeing the girls I have been swayed even more:)
Have a great day :circle-of-love:

Thanks Kraize, I really appreciate that! :thanks:
I need to take the hubs to dinner for his birthday, so I shall talk to you my
:420: brothers and sisters later! :circle-of-love:

What a great idea regarding the dog cage PinkyGreen, very creative! I love your layout style too, makes for a really interesting read :thumb:

Cage is a good idea.. I just keep mine on a chain tied to a tent post, seems to keep them inside the tent but the cage would work also. Hate when I find them wondering the streets or in the fridge eating my food, like I don't feed them enough :rofl: :passitleft: happy birthday mr pinky green or reddish blue... Hope your well... Your girls are looking beautiful, very healthy...

Back
Top Bottom