Plushberry Clones In Soil

There are definitely no balls, but I read about these banana type things, maybe I'm worrying for nothing as flowers are growing and on the one's in the Mars II tent there's a little snow appearing

I've just cropped in further for now, if it's still unclear I'll go take some more photo's. Thanks Prof :thumb:

IMGP0213150620c2.jpg

I've just read back and seen your replies Prof. Seems we're both typing at the same time lol. Thanks a lot for the advice, I'd love to lock the wife in there for awhile. She has to be out tomorrow it's Father's Day so we may be going out, although a trip to the local on my own isn't out of the question if I can keep that zip locked from the outside :rofl:

I'll do that when she gets back home mate, thanks a lot for responding. I'm getting so frustrated over my grow at the minute it's unreal. I just want to be able to grow one good crop, I mean it's a weed how hard can it be? xD I must be one of the few people in the world that can't even grow weeds ffs lol

Yeah it's all definitely a learning curve for me. I'm down to my last couple of oz of smoke though now and there's still a good 6 or 7 weeks to go on the plants so I'm more peed off at myself for not being able to grow and still having to buy crap from dodgy dealers unless I want to travel home, then I can buy from my dodgy friends instead xD

Once I've got enough behind me to have a couple of fail grows I'll start relaxing more, but at the minute I've got this nagging noise in my ear about how much I'm 'wasting' on this whilst still buying, can fix that later though, I just need to find a good sturdy padlock that'll go through these zips :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom