Plushberry Clones In Soil

i got these , well ive ordered them , just to see if i can put them on my led to make the foot print bigger , what would be your thoughts ?

12_3_.JPG

I'd say that if you could hold them in place far enough away that some of the light is refracted it may well help. I'm not too sure if you would lose any of the spectrum or intensity though, it might be worth looking into in more detail. Nice idea, like a magnifying glass concentrating the light to set fire to things (pyromaniac at heart lol) but the opposite effect (that's why I'd wonder about the intensity of the light though). Definitely interested to know what happens with that one, crazy basted ideas you have, Rock n Roll, love it lol. :thumb:

Are they heat proof, sounds a silly question I know but is there a fire risk or will they melt from the heat from the light? I can't see what they're made from on the picture but better to be safe than sorry :volcano-smiley::thumb:

i got these , well ive ordered them , just to see if i can put them on my led to make the foot print bigger , what would be your thoughts ?

12_3_.JPG

sounds interesting, i am a little apprehensive also about the possible heat issue with concentrating the light but if you try it i will go :volcano-smiley: great idea professor :Namaste:

Yeah it's all definitely a learning curve for me. I'm down to my last couple of oz of smoke though now and there's still a good 6 or 7 weeks to go on the plants so I'm more peed off at myself for not being able to grow and still having to buy crap from dodgy dealers unless I want to travel home, then I can buy from my dodgy friends instead xD

Once I've got enough behind me to have a couple of fail grows I'll start relaxing more, but at the minute I've got this nagging noise in my ear about how much I'm 'wasting' on this whilst still buying, can fix that later though, I just need to find a good sturdy padlock that'll go through these zips :rofl:

youll get it buddy, its definitely a learning curve but im sure youll get it. i would def try an auto or maybe start with some smaller grows to get something easier to manage and quicker to harvest. i had a few so-so harvests and i am still having problems. just keep it simple and youll be fine.

lol hope you had a good fathers day and that your not feeling that whisky this morning haha hard liquor gets me in trouble so i stick with the beer.

and my tents are not light proof so i tried to light proof the room that there in haha it seems to work well for me

I don't even go out when I'm drinking whisky lol. I have a few beers at my local but that's only now and again, but whisky is a bit too raw for me to be out and about :) Had a great night though thanks, sat listening to my 'Greatest ever DAD The definitive collection' thanks to the daughter, and my whisky thanks to my son. A great night was had by all, well...a great night was had by me :party::tokin::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom