IMG_196238.JPG
IMG_196336.JPG
IMG_196935.JPG
IMG_197428.JPG
IMG_197744.JPG
IMG_197839.JPG

Good time in the life of lazy..
:hippy:

Just doing a drive-bye. Puppies and that Hellfire are looking really good in their fall plumage. Sorry I missed ya earlier,, been along ass day. Been taking afew down and putting new ones in. I have root starting to appear on this last litter of puppies. I also have a Dutch Delights you might want? And within a week this Plucking Genius should be coming into age for some cuts. I know I want at least one. Nice plant so far.. I have no idea what she'll do once I flip the switch on her tho. She appears like she won't be a taller lankier plant. If your interested Bright Lights grew one out acouple months back and looked fantastic.He had acouple good pics of it on his thread... I also have a Rock Star Kush about ready to give up acouple cuts... I'm 95% sure he's a she. Haven't looked in afew days. You might want to look up them and see if any wood work for ya. So I'm just shouting out what I have vegging. So any that sound good yell... I also think I'm going to reveg the Wild-Berry, we just cut. Shits stoney as hell. I had two females and this ones acouple weeks behind so I'll get a good sample of it before the harvest. And that will tell me If I want to continue with it. I have alot of the puppies. Oh shit, and I have a Girl Scout Cookies I'm about to havest. Some how she got in trouble in there and got knocked up?????? Seems like it's the only one that has seeds so a GOOD chance it was a self-pollenation. Could be a good thing,,, or a bad,, these might be good fortune cookies? If the looks of her now has anything to do with her quality,, she's going to be a ripper. BlimBurn Seeds Girl Scout Cookies. Alot of times when people start throwing pollen around by making feminized seeds,, they tend to carry that hermie trait. Afew seeds,,, no problem,,, but I woodn't want a seeded crop..... This pic is about a week or so ago. She just got her last feeding and then flush... I also am getting ready to start flushing on acouple of the Puppies I got 6 Pups in there.
at various stages. And I have a small Swiss Skunk and a Purple Envy that are 3-4 weeks away from cloning.

gsc36.jpg

gscc.jpg

Well I'll get ahold of ya tomarrow.. Till then... Keepem Green

She starting to look really good. You should be getting alot of trichomes on the secondary buddage by now. Well, I just put two clones in the dirt yesterday. They are that Dutch Delights. I took like 10 cuts of the Black Dog. So there are plenty of them puppies. And the Puppies are starting to show roots. Maybe a week? And I also took 5 cuts of the Plucking Genius acouple days ago. So whatever sounds intresting your more than welcome to some. I just want 1 of each myself. But will be almost 2 weeks out for the Plucking Genius.. GL and Keepem Green

Day 61 today. Starting to see red trichomes. Two Black Dogs might give 2 or 3 ozs. Pretty good. I wanna get them a bit bigger next time, they don't stretch much at all. Great plant to grow.

They could come down at any moment! Popped some pics:

IMG_221633.JPG
IMG_221427.JPG
IMG_221326.JPG
IMG_221032.JPG

:hippy:

Thanks J!

Yeah I should have let these go for ten days more. I know I can get more buds off them.

Midnight haze just a few days old.
dd634f66cc9f602dc5b96ef1124d0af5.jpg

So true she doesn't stretch much at all... But once you grow it once,, you know what she'll do. Next time you just have to let them get larger for larger yields... It takes a grow or two with the same plant to know how to grow them. And the yield will improve. I'm lucky and have the extra space,, so I do acouple extra plants. But to make this one produce with smaller numbers,, just need larger plants and to work with them in veg. Them fluorescent tubes, the big T-12 I think, work great with seedling stages. You can put the light right on the plants and she'll stay shorter. Then top every other set of leafs. 4 or 5 times. Never let her 'look for light'. That's what them old tubes are 'great' for. They have no heat at all. I think Chronichemphog uses to start his girls. But with small stocky bushes, the more tops the more buds. Then when you flip to flower,,, have all them tops growing 2-3 sets of new leaf since the last topping, and they will all make the same size buds. But she doesn't produce large heavy buds. So she isn't a good cash cropper. I'm not sure about the DOG you got Jgrow. From here it looked the same tho. Nasty oils production. Red ass hair thruout flower, and not lacking in trichome department either.... But good personals.
Lazyone,,, I see your looking into organics.. Alot of good recipes out there. But I told ya about this Dude Mike up the hill. He's doing all them clones from Stoney Girls. But here's where he has his classes. I haven't any idea whats what with it. But''
Portlandsterdam University | Oregon’s Premier Certified Cannabis Training Center
He also markets a 'hot' soil called Sunney Girls Gardens.
But alot of good reads on soils..
Them puppies look pretty damn good.
GL and Keepem Green

Thanks Wood, Yeah this organic stuff is a trip but I am working at it slowly but surely.

Smoked a small bottom bud and WOW - yeah they are ready. One last family pic before they walk the mile.
IMG_223734.JPG

f245bd93c7a836adf4818da0756849fb.jpg

Pic of the new grow tent. Dr. Grinspoon and midnight Haze on the right blueberry OG on the left and a few clones in the middle.

i wanted to come back and say i did a quick look through your grow you've got a lot going on here some nice things happening I'm subbed in to watch your journey,i saw the wild thai what did you think of that weed i have some of those seeds after looking at yours it makes me want to grow them lol!

Thanks for stopping by, brother!

I heard some mixed reviews about the wild thai. I loved it though. Wish I still had it. Lanky and long flowering but excellent top shelf smoke. I quit buying seeds after I lost a hundred dollar bill in the mail. Herbies stopped taking credit cards and I have not really looked into other places to buy. Woody had a couple recommendations but its hard to pay for seeds right now because I have a nice little collection going.

that happened to me to I've never had a problem with seedsman and they take credit card but if you have your own thats a good thing,my problem is i buy more seeds than i can grow just gotta have em lol,ill be stopping in!

Thats the other thing about buying seeeds.. Its addicting. I always buy too many which isn't a horrible problem to have. My Dr Grinspoon plant has been doing pretty crappy and does not seem to clone well. Seedsman has been on my radar and I think they have the Dr......Some of the best weed I have ever smoked right there. I will take clones again soon I hope and Ill give her one more chance but after that Ill have to find Dr seeds again.

BD seems real perfumy right now... Like smoking lavendar.

40 grams off each plant. Not too bad... I think I can double it and stuff 4 of them under this here light. We'll see....

Back
Top Bottom