Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

Thats the other thing about buying seeeds.. Its addicting. I always buy too many which isn't a horrible problem to have. My Dr Grinspoon plant has been doing pretty crappy and does not seem to clone well. Seedsman has been on my radar and I think they have the Dr......Some of the best weed I have ever smoked right there. I will take clones again soon I hope and Ill give her one more chance but after that Ill have to find Dr seeds again.
good luck with cloning that girl i was looking around seedsman last night and they are out of stock on that dr g!
BD seems real perfumy right now... Like smoking lavendar.

40 grams off each plant. Not too bad... I think I can double it and stuff 4 of them under this here light. We'll see....
if i get an ounce per plant I'm happy,perfume ha I'm not big on that flavor give it a little cure that will transform it whats the high like,i have some lemon sno cone that smells like hay in the jar but has an outrages lemon taste its the best one of four plants,have good day my friend!

Yeah not hard core perfume... just the closest I could get to a description at the time. Wish I could explain like some other folks... Con does great at explaining what he smokes. I think he is just take that sort of thoughtful person and has a lot of experience to really convey what he can see/taste/smell and what the high is like.

Man, I hate that hay smell. Like alfaalfa. Never was appealing to me. The Black Dog smells like that a bit. Its hard to avoid and I think it just comes down to the genetics of a plant. Sometimes I think it might just be a bad cure and poor trimming ..... But really think it is genetics of the plant. . In the end its really the head change that matters to me. Heavy smoke for at night and heady uplifting (Dr. G.) smoke for in the day sometimes. I want to know what the weed in my bowl will do to my head.

Litlle cure goes a long way in my experience. My dad will juts hang a plant for months and just take buds when he wants them.... to each his own .... ]

Anyways..rambling. See ya on the flip side :hippy:

Some Black Dog bud pics:

IMG_227138.JPG
IMG_226731.JPG
IMG_226026.JPG
IMG_225926.JPG
IMG_225428.JPG
IMG_225233.JPG

:hippy:

Some Black Dog bud pics:

IMG_227138.JPG
IMG_226731.JPG
IMG_226026.JPG
IMG_225926.JPG
IMG_225428.JPG
IMG_225233.JPG

I actually made a deal with a shop assistant in a local growshop to exchange some UD he loved for his new indoor crop and he's growing Black Dog too :)

Hey Jgrow - Thanks for the compliments, buddy! The Black Dog has a very faint smell out of the jar. It has that alfaalfa (hay) sort of smell and somewhat earthy/musky. When I squeeze a nug it gives a pleasant earthy/microbial musky sort of smell. Like good soil. And maybe just a hint of motor oil or engine smell. Smoke is very similar with not a lot going on. Taste has that same musky-ness, not fruity or skunky at all. The high is really intense (blows my mind...) right at first hit but settles down after a half hour or so leaving me with a great feeling of mental relaxation and creative and clear thoughts. It doesn't really make me too confused and stupid like a lot of heavy indicas. I cannot say if it is good for pain because I do not suffer from such ailments yet. Good daytime weed but also great at the end of the day when I am winding down and getting ready for bed. I love this stuff.

The Trim was easy. Only a few leaves came off. They are sort of airy buds and I didn't want to trim too much of the good stuff off. I basically took everything that didn't have trichomes on it.

Sticky - Ya BUD! These are primo plants. I am so glad Woody turned me on to them. I'll be waiting to see you grow them. I wonder how they grow in full sun :) Spring is almost here.

Conradino! - Nice to hear from you! I hope you get to try some or grow some because I am not even kidding . This weed is near the top of my list. I cannot wait to grow these UDs too. I'm pretty excited about this summer. Hey - Question: you pollinated three different plants a couple years ago and that was the F2 cross right? Did you mix the seeds after you harvested or did you keep them separate?

Thanks everyone for stopping by! :passitleft:

Hey Jgrow - Thanks for the compliments, buddy! The Black Dog has a very faint smell out of the jar. It has that alfaalfa (hay) sort of smell and somewhat earthy/musky. When I squeeze a nug it gives a pleasant earthy/microbial musky sort of smell. Like good soil. And maybe just a hint of motor oil or engine smell. Smoke is very similar with not a lot going on. Taste has that same musky-ness, not fruity or skunky at all. The high is really intense (blows my mind...) right at first hit but settles down after a half hour or so leaving me with a great feeling of mental relaxation and creative and clear thoughts. It doesn't really make me too confused and stupid like a lot of heavy indicas. I cannot say if it is good for pain because I do not suffer from such ailments yet. Good daytime weed but also great at the end of the day when I am winding down and getting ready for bed. I love this stuff.

The Trim was easy. Only a few leaves came off. They are sort of airy buds and I didn't want to trim too much of the good stuff off. I basically took everything that didn't have trichomes on it.

Sticky - Ya BUD! These are primo plants. I am so glad Woody turned me on to them. I'll be waiting to see you grow them. I wonder how they grow in full sun :) Spring is almost here.

Conradino! - Nice to hear from you! I hope you get to try some or grow some because I am not even kidding . This weed is near the top of my list. I cannot wait to grow these UDs too. I'm pretty excited about this summer. Hey - Question: you pollinated three different plants a couple years ago and that was the F2 cross right? Did you mix the seeds after you harvested or did you keep them separate?

Thanks everyone for stopping by! :passitleft:
I keep them tabbed under different mothers in different bottles.

So I'm playing in the garden... long story but here it goes last year I planted 6 plants that looked identical and I took clones of a particularly vigorous growing one and ended up being male. THE female one was the big sativa that I harvested this last summer and the male I used to pollinate four or five different female plants one of them being the Dr. Grinspoon. I never found out what the six plants were. The seed company said it was a mixed bag most likely but they all grew very consistent. 5 make one female. Basically it's an unknown cross but I think the male was a sativa.

Here is that cross:
bbcef55c326ea657e7801396118ceb9b.jpg

It should me fun :)

And here is a young Midnight Haze
6843366117a5b03733a36937e70f69e6.jpg

Hey I can't grow this sativa quite right.... It seems to have some sort of deficiency and it's sensitive to any kind of fertilizer. I've given it nothing but water for the last month and it's starting to give me deformed leaves.

I have a mother and clone.

287764865af5aca400bd3f5f814d71a6.jpg

0375f8350d8f97e2680b263cb1b9fba9.jpg

2abc6eba065e3cc54b8a4daf3a5a734a.jpg

doesn't look good I'm not that experianced with this sort of thing but it looks like some kind of deficiency or maybe the ph is off,conrad will be around today most likely he will no what to do,so the mother and the clone are fine? if thats the case i would turn to the soil,i did find out on my last grow about sativas and nitrogen or any strong fert good luck with her fishman!

One thing I see about the soil is the lack of perlite? How does that soil drain? I don't think that's whats wrong with that one plant, but pot does like faster draining soils. The faster the soil drains thru, the more air it pulls into the soil with it's passing. I kind of think that plant is a REALLY light feeder. One the leafs get fried,, they won't come back.. But the new growth will tell if you got rid of the extra fertilizer. Did you leach the soil? I woodn't feed her anything for awhile. Once you see if the new growth is normal, then you might want to feed at 1/4 strength fertilizer after 2-3 sets of normal leafs show their face.
Hope you and the plants made it home safely..
GL and Keepem Green

She looks like the roots were burned.

Back
Top Bottom