Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

HI Folks,

Some new pics of these indoor girls.

The Black Dogs are stretching their top leaves. I have seen plants do this before, but this is ridiculous. Normal, right?

And some pics of a Blueberry OG that is around day 23 in flower.

IMG_088841.JPG
IMG_088742.JPG
IMG_088638.JPG
IMG_089033.JPG
IMG_089148.JPG
IMG_089245.JPG

:thanks::love::love::love::love::love:

O Man! Thanks Woody for turning me onto that Geen Cleaner... This time last year I had WPM everywhere. Now its gone. I just bought some more!

Pictures are looking great... And they will get better.... Plants are going right along

GL and Keepem Green

That G-Cleaner is good stuff. I also have the 'Big Guns' over here called Eagle'. That shit kills if off completely. It's just got alot of strong shit in it. But the whole thing is to not get it,,,, rather than try to get rid of it..... Treat every plant as if it has problems before you start flowering.. Silica and Calcium can't hurt. Another thing is to water when lights come on over going off. That way the water can evaporate better than over night when it just raises the R/H.

GL and Keepem Green

Lazy day.... More BD pics:

IMG_130644.JPG
IMG_130549.JPG
IMG_129741.JPG
IMG_128651.JPG
IMG_128142.JPG
IMG_127849.JPG
IMG_127339.JPG
IMG_127237.JPG

I will harvest around 40 days from now so it is time to start thinking about the next set of plants.

Woody - do you think I can do 4 of these BD sized girls under a 600 watt? Im still looking at tents too. Especially for veg. CFL dont give as much heat as the HPS. My veggies look like shit so either I get a heater or a tent........

Hopfully everyones green out there :)

Cool.. They really start packing on the trichomes in the last couple weeks. If you get a tent,,, and run some MH lighting in it,,, you'll have to exhaust some heat... 4 plants in a 4X4 is perfect............... The BD's don't stretch much at all so you can fill the tent before flowering,, knowing they won't run away...... And the buds grow into a crown type bud'''' instead on a pointy one. And she will turn brown-reddish in the hair department really early. But they still need 8-9? weeks.... As long as you give her the big three,,,, air food and light,,, she'll load up by week 9.. I' fixxing to have my bitch in the tent produce another litter of puppies. When I cut I'll get 10-12 clones. I also have a Dutch Delight that is getting big enough to take cuts from. And a Plucking Genius almost big enough.. Bright Lights kicked me that seed... Good looking plant so far......... But if you like the Black Dog,,, AKA Puppy, I'll have afew extras iffin you want some more... You'll know by 8 weeks. Figgure I'm going to cut something up with in the next week.

Plants are looking fine.............. GL with them and Keepem Green

OOh. That all sounds nice. Might be perfect timing. I just took clones of my Dr Grinspoon and hoping to give her a run this winter because I don't think I want to run her outdoors again. Just too much work waiting for November to bring finished buds. Ill probably run the Red Diesel, Hashplant, and a bunch of Ultra Dogs.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are doing well.

Woo! So, I found 2 clones of the Dr Grinspoon and 2 clones of the Blueberry OG today! I hope to begin the flower cycle for the Dr in just a couple weeks. She takes 100 days or so even on 11/13 like I usually run.

WELL hate to say,,,, I been slacking........ Just tonight took cuts from the bitch so I should be having a litter of Pups in the next couple weeks... I took about a dozen... I only want 2-3 so should be more than acouple extras floating around soon..... But I also have a Dutch Delights about ready to flower out???? Take a look at it pretty fast... I'm going to take 1-2 cuts..... If ya want one.......... I will be looking........ Enjoy the White and have a Merry X-mas

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom