Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

420-magazine-mobile2116049615.jpg
420-magazine-mobile703906972.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1470753055.jpg

Two different Dr Grinspoon phenotypes. I'm digging the look of the thin leafed one. Very late flower and she grew quite slow but healthy! We will see how she smokes in a couple months.

. .

About your sativa I can just tell you that she most likely has Nepalese or northern Indian genes.

Girls look great... But I can see you have that disease some of us growers get after awhile, called nospaceleftoutback... Weed growing has been known to take over peoples back yards.. Like crab grass invades a yard... Looks like a different weed invaded yours.... GL and Buds are filling in nicely.. BTW did you tell me where abouts you live? Might be able to do something on the UD's if it's ok with Con? I can ask. He's gifted me abunch of them,, more than I can ever do. Might be nice indoors too. GL in the garden
You can PM me...
Keepem Green

It's totally fine by me :)

Ok dude... I feed my Breeding bitch,, and she's bouncing back rapidly.. So I'll be taking cuts tomarrow I figgure. she's a hard one to clone,,, meaning she takes a week or two. Should have roots and be able to put in dirt in about 15-16 days from now,, if that works with ya. I can get ya more than one if you want,, that's up to you,, just let me know before I fire up the cloner. I could get ya 2 or 3 iffin you want... And Con said up there he didn't mind if you want to try some of his UD variant he's working with. I also have a grab bag of autoflowers. All regular seeds from Short Stuff from a breeding thing I was doing. I got afew hundred seed of the autos and the UD's 2 and 3. I have afew others that are too small to take cuts off yet,, but I have a White Russian, Wildberry, Mind Cantrol, Chocalate Kush, Huneysuckle, OG, Purple Skunk Mass, and a Midnite Haze all going. I could take a cut off these in afew weeks if your intrested. Was good to put a voice to the person.. And hopefully we'll see ya in acouple weeks.. Won't be no hurry... I do have a rule here,,, if I start flowering a plant,,, she stays... But I'm going to be vegging another go of the puppies so I'll have afew laying around for 4-5 weeks.. So no real hurry
GL in the gardens and Keepem Green

Girls look great,,, just keepem dry with good airflow and should be fine..... GL for sure;;

Het btw I've been spanked alot on here for ,,, incorrect posts,,, hell that's how I say high to Ted most of the time... JK kind of But understood... You gotta try this Black Dog.. And I'm taking cuts right now... But it's all good... I cut acouple extras. I only want one myself. After the cuts start to look good,,, I throw the mother in flower and store a clone. Hope the gardens are doin great.. Keepem Green

That all sounds good to me, wood. The dog looks like it's definitely worth keeping!

Good airflow for sure. The sides of the greenhouse roll up and out and whatever. I really prepared after some mishaps last year.

Thanks for stopping by! :passitleft:

First let them dry in paper, let's call it 3 weeks... they're not gonna escape anywhere, are they? :) Then you do the squeeze test I told you about. You keep those ones that are ok and you put them in the fridge for short term storage or in the freezer in rice filled container if you want to keep them for longer.

Back
Top Bottom