Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

Smoke test this morning says she is not ready for harvest. I guess I cannot trust my eyes with cloudy vs. clear trichomes.

Oh i was just saying that cos we got busted from the mods for talking about sharing lol. Yeah its hard to plan for others' malfeasance.. I dont even grow in town anymore. I would go grab a little pocket microscope if you have bad eyes like i do.. You can get one for under 20 bucks at grow supply shops that go upto 100x. Scoped my girls this week &still have at least another week on one strain.. Others have 3 to 4. I have never had a problem with potency from harvesting on the late side, however chopping even a few days early you can tell big time once dried &cured. That fan leaf looks nice &frosty though, i would try looking at the trichs on a sample bud for a better idea though. Ive noticed that the trichs on a leaf will look finished alot sooner than the ones on say the underside of a nugget. Hope everything goes well.. Sounds like you have ripper plan 2.0 on lock. Good luck &keep em green!

Sharing? I still don't understand? You mean when you mentioned that you had blue dream?

I didn't know there was any wrist slapping going on. They didn't send me a message or anything....

OK Good advice. I will look closer. Thanks.

MAN these bus are definitely getting bigger by the day! Goodtimes as long as my thief does not come back.

Woody! I got that green stuff in the mail and will spray it on tomorrow morning!

See you,

420-magazine-mobile2008339948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1952769708.jpg

Cheese is getting fat.

Looks like they may be done by early October :thumb:

Ohhh really? Guess im the one that fucked up.. Somehow or another. Hahaha gifting isn't a crime here in oregon :) that cheese looks bomb. Glad we got a little rain &mist for the girls to soak up.. I know others would have killed for our summer this year but honestly i think that 20 minutes of rain during three whole months of 100 degree temperatures is no good for any plant. Some plants got heat stressed in a few areas that were getting regular waterings &were planted straight in the ground. I guess there is the ability for too much of a good thing. Temp are supposed to start hiking back up to the eighties today so lets hope for a nice finish! We deserve it! Here's to oregon's unpredictability!

Yes it was a fine summer indeed. My very small yard is directly west of my house, so after about 2:00 in the afternoon I lose all direct light except for the tallest plants. I stay pretty cool. I don't think I have lost too much in terms of potency or yield but the only other place I have grown is in a closet. And my outdoor garden and mother nature def kicks the shit outta that.

:)

Cheese is looking better every minute. Can't wait till its ready. I'll take another sample bud and maybe Saturday morning will be the day. If not it's more waiting and watching for theifs.

Wow man, you're really killing it! No more probs with PM?

Yes, so far so good. I have seen lust a couple very small spots yesterday. I am so close to chopping I am not too worried. The sun is going to be out for a few days too.

It does still smell like old milk. Not unpleasant but it is there and I wonder if it will carry past the cure. But it is also a Cheese strain and maybe its the genetics ;)

I wish I had more room she would have been twice as big!

Yes, so far so good. I have seen lust a couple very small spots yesterday. I am so close to chopping I am not too worried. The sun is going to be out for a few days too.

It does still smell like old milk. Not unpleasant but it is there and I wonder if it will carry past the cure. But it is also a Cheese strain and maybe its the genetics ;)

I wish I had more room she would have been twice as big!

Wash the buds after chopping, so you'll know if these are the terpenes or the milk, but I doubt it's the latter cause milk smell doesn't hang that long outside.

Some new pics of the unknown sativa. Getting a bit more filled in. Not much upward growth lately.

Does anyone think they can tell by looking? What strain do you think it is?

420-magazine-mobile820169655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1357862488.jpg
420-magazine-mobile975091713.jpg

Impossible to say.

Back
Top Bottom