Potentially Perpetual Production Of Pot

420-magazine-mobile120773199.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1431899785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1117503947.jpg
Sativa pics

Hi Folks,

Just a bit of an update. No new pics lately. I have been busy a lot lately and the weather has been dark and cold - not good for outdoor pics. I have a Dr Grinspoon and an unidentified Sativa they are both growing outdoors in Oregon. I am looking at 45-50 F nights and 55-65F day temps. They are under a plastic cover for the most part. The Dr is nowhere near ready - maybe 3 weeks. The stupid weather says there may be sun next week. The sativa is almost there. I smoked some just now and it is very weak. I can feel it but I have a very clear head. It smokes nice even though I quick dried it in the oven. Clean and smooth. I hope a week and it will finish but it may be more. Trichomes are still 50 % clear and not much red.

How much longer for these gals? We will see.

:tokin:

That is impressive cola, man.

So all my plants have been chopped! I have been trimming like crazy. I took them down a little earlier than I would like but it's November and cold and reading and I was looking at a lot if wpm and bud rot. The smoke from the sativa is pretty mellow and not stupifying. Good daytime smoke. The Dr grinspoon is much stronger and gives me the giggles. Shake through my nose gives me a lot of citrus. She is different than when I grew her indoors I think. She was huge. Definitely the biggest plant I have harvested yet.v it took me all day to remove the fan leaves and cut and hang branches.

The sativa
420-magazine-mobile1641041475.jpg
420-magazine-mobile585311332.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1626005939.jpg

The dr
420-magazine-mobile121021156.jpg
420-magazine-mobile329965176.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1712082601.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1296929833.jpg

. . .

Looking good over here.. BTW what kind of camera did ya get? Pics look pretty nice. I'm looking into a new camera myself. I like the Rebel. Maybe it's the name but... Keepem Green

I got the Nikon PowerShot 420 no joke it says 420 right on it... ha. Great thing except I wish it did a little better on macro. I know it's not the best camera for macro shots but it was in my budget. Does a great job do far and I'm still just starting to play with it. Hey sorry if I missed ya this weekend I got the flu or some crap.

Another update- I pollinated each one of the outdoor girls and harvested a few hundred seeds. Pollinating seems to be super easy and I have already popped a few of them... I really don't know what to do with a few hundred seeds especially since I have a few on the docket for indoors. I guess I'll have to think about next summer's grow. I know Conradino is already on it. ..

What do I do pop like 50 of them and just pick a good looking female and let her flower?

420-magazine-mobile2073583619.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1101802574.jpg

I named the sativa Love. She harvested late and I'm worried about growing one next summer if she is going to finish in November that sucks... Oregon had bitchin weather this year but I don't want to rely on that.

This is the best weed I have ever smoked. Dr grinspoon. She looks deficient in something maybe calcium. I have been too busy to care for her much.

420-magazine-mobile453279601.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1487856593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile831745467.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2078714456.jpg
420-magazine-mobile304143027.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1034150555.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1745293556.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1530333825.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1206495757.jpg

Oh yeah she has nanners but I have never found a seed...

:love:

I see a male flower in the first and second pic...... Nanna's......... Alot of the longer flowering sativa do that late in flower as a survival tactic. But also means your close................ GL and Keepem Green

Well you should be set? GL and Looking forward to you up and growing again. One of my rules, treat all new plants as if they have mites. Once they get adjusted afew acouple days... spray everything good before you put them in your flower room........ I sprayed the puppies well... But still treat them as if they have fleas............... GL with the UD. I haven't tried it inside yet. They did well outside. I can see buds coated with sugar under a proper lighting regiment. GL and Keepem Green

Oh Yeah! Thanks a lot. I repotted them in 5 gallon pots and will spray tomorrow. Ud's might be next !!! I might sprout 3 or 4 next week.

Hi Folks,

Here are a couple small Black Dogs. Norcaliwood was nice enough to give them to me. Excellent smoke. It has an earthy / microbial smelling smoke and might I say... woody flavored? Incense, too. Very STRONG. Not like a sit you down type of stone, but a very decent indica and I am not always a big fan of indicas... This Dog, though.... Whoo!

Two Dogs:
IMG_083138.JPG

Some LST on this one
IMG_083046.JPG

And this bonsai thing I have going - 3 strains in one BIG pot. I have:

Hellfire OG and
Blueberry OG from Original Sensible and :love::love:Lilac Jack which I have heard turns a nice purple....

IMG_081846.JPG

I will definitely be posting some nice close ups of all these girls because I have some time off over the holidays.

See you on the flip side
:love::love::love::love::love::cool:

I can see NCW really set you up :)

You know that's a good thing to do to these Puppies... They won't stretch,,, but they do need to be 'opened' up as much as you can later in life... But might even help the yield doing that as early as you are. That's one thing I don't like is the yield off them... You should hit 2, 2 1/2oz's per off them giving 60 or so days as is. But if you enjoy your crop,, you know how you can increase the yield 33%?... Grow 3 next time..................

I still haven't transplanted mine yet,,, and they do need it. I'm going to veg 4 of what I have left,, into something good sized... By then I might have room in flower.... But tomarrow, one will go into a mother pot 10 or 15 gallon pot, and the others in a 7 gallon finish pot.
GL and Keepem Green

Oh BTW Lazy,,, I found that book about starting breeding your own shit,,, called 'The Cannabis Breeders Bible' by Greg Green. It was one of the buffers under my plate ontop the light, to germinate my seeds................ Oh well.... If you want a read,, next time your by this ways,,, all good you can have it. I get lost whn we start cubing shit. and them F-5 times 420 = what you grow?????? Oh well........ Next time take a peek..

GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom