Profesor X Soil Chronic Grow Journal - 2013

profesor x

hello,

Im starting this journal to keep my personal records of this grow
(so expect to see maybe weird writings that probably wont make sense to you guys, but feel free to ask, it would be nice to have some of your feedback :ganjamon:)

today (2 hours ago) I came across with a seed and decided to give it a shot. it was in a chronic bud i just bought, seed is a little dark, so i put it to soak for this night in 5.5 ph'd tap water (i did let it sit for more than 48 hours for the chlorine to evaporate).

will have more info tomorrow on if this will be a viable seed or not.

:roorrip:

the seed was in the bottom of the recipient this morning, so i guess it is a viable seed! :thumb:

i planted the seed 20 mins ago in a rockwool cube that i put to soak in 5.5pH'd water overnight and placed it in a humidity dome (lights were off in my grow tent, so that is why pic looks green)

2013-11-17_13_18_39.jpg

hey there!
thanks for stopping by

Day 11

i watered betty today with 4.97 pH'd plain water, run-off was pH 6.54 :yahoo:
looks like i found the correct pH of plain water to feed this soil (we will see about that when time to add nutes arrives) lol

is she a little small for her age of 11 days? or am i just being paranoid? (sorry im smoking a blunt of some sativa pot)
2013-12-02_17_18_32.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom