ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Those buds look great! This is the 1st journal I’ve come across using luminus cobs. I just built 2 fixtures using luminus cxm 22’s, I wrote a journal on it if your interested. If you don’t mind I’m curious about your light set up. Drivers etc...wish I would’ve found this sooner. Seeing your results gives me confidence in the lights. Do you know any other growers off hand using luminus I could check out?

Fancy that. We have the same seeds lol. Mine turned up today so I'm stocked back up and ready for 2020. I'll post some pics later on of everything. Now that the reviews are finished I'm going to do a full growroom update and get back on the Barneys thread. The Tropicanna Banana is killing it! It's an awesome plant during veg.

I was actually thinking about starting a new perpetual journal on January 1, 2020 ...

I wonder how many pages someone could do in a decade ...

I'd give them until at least 2020.
When I first read that I thought it was a joke. Then I realised that it's only a few weeks away lol. I think I probably will do.
Those buds look great! This is the 1st journal I’ve come across using luminus cobs. I just built 2 fixtures using luminus cxm 22’s, I wrote a journal on it if your interested. If you don’t mind I’m curious about your light set up. Drivers etc...wish I would’ve found this sooner. Seeing your results gives me confidence in the lights. Do you know any other growers off hand using luminus I could check out?
Hey Fudo. I actually use a purchased non sponsor LED so I was just calling it my Luminus Cobs as that is what the fixture uses. It's actually a Migro 200 but I try to refrain from speaking about it too much to avoid breaking site rules. I'm not actually very clued up on DIY led growlights but I'll definitely check your journal out as I'd like to make a light one day. My problem was that I'm colourblind and when I was at school I wasn't allowed to do electronics because of it. They didn't want me electrocuting myself lol.
I was actually thinking about starting a new perpetual journal on January 1, 2020 ...

I wonder how many pages someone could do in a decade ...
All depends. VG would probably use up all the sites storage. What happens when your journal gets to page 1000? Does it go past page 999?

Here's the new beans that turned up the other day. I know I won't be able to fight the urge to germinate them. Here's what I purchased....
ORG_DSC08756.JPG

And these are the freebies. There's a few in there I'd like to see hit the dirt. The Kilimanjaro landrace sativa is something that I'm curious about....
ORG_DSC08757.JPG

When I first read that I thought it was a joke. Then I realised that it's only a few weeks away lol. I think I probably will do.

Hey Fudo. I actually use a purchased non sponsor LED so I was just calling it my Luminus Cobs as that is what the fixture uses. It's actually a Migro 200 but I try to refrain from speaking about it too much to avoid breaking site rules. I'm not actually very clued up on DIY led growlights but I'll definitely check your journal out as I'd like to make a light one day. My problem was that I'm colourblind and when I was at school I wasn't allowed to do electronics because of it. They didn't want me electrocuting myself lol.

All depends. VG would probably use up all the sites storage. What happens when your journal gets to page 1000? Does it go past page 999?
Opps I forgot about that. Sorry 420 sponsors.

Opps I forgot about that. Sorry 420 sponsors.
Don't worry. You can talk about components and every aspect of diy. Just not branded non sponsor lights. Apparently there were shady goings on in the past involving grow light companies creating accounts to essentially gain free advertisement.

I use Luminus Gen 4 Cobs by the way
Fantastic work Prof! Colours, frost, and a beauty of a garden! Well done my friend

look forward to those new beans poppin off
Cheers Dutch. I can't wait to pop these beans. The only reason that I haven't is that I don't have 7 identical pots. I'm not putting them in different pots. That's barbaric
So many baggies, so little time!

I'll find out soon enough ;).
i just checked and it's actually 9999. You can't enter a page number higher than that. I would still put money on you getting there first though

Ooooh, I’m ready to see the crem d mint and wonka bars. :drool::drool:maybe I’m just hungry for sweets?

Does Mrs Flora help pick which seeds you run?
She used to but she's smoked so many different strains now that she's not really bothered. She'd prefer me to grow some more sativa strains though.

Hey 420. Got a couple quick updates of the veg tent and the vegging clones....
ORG_DSC08759.JPG

The Hashplant D's are beautiful looking plants. I have some plans for these which I shall reveal soon....
ORG_DSC08760.JPG

The new fem mothers are settling in nicely. Well, all except for Lil HH. I've not lost faith in her yet though. The Fat Purple is doing really well and is becoming my favourite....

Lil HH....
ORG_DSC08761.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC08762.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC08764.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC08763.JPG

The Wilma grow is back on! The clones are doing much better and are visibly recovering. I though I'd ballsed it up for a moment there. I'm going to go with Shed and wait until the new year before flowering them which isn't far away....
ORG_DSC08775.JPG
ORG_DSC08780.JPG
ORG_DSC08781.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC08776.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC08777.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC08778.JPG

Lil HH....
ORG_DSC08779.JPG

Yeah for new beans you got a good haul and all regs you are more daring then I am.

Yeah for the hashplants look very healthy can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for them.

And last but not least yeah for the Wilma grow is it a recirculating drip system ? Don't really know anything about a system like that but will be fun to watch. Hope your well prof.

Oh crap! I thought 2020 was a year away :eek:
Wait. I'm confused again. What year is it now?
Yeah for new beans you got a good haul and all regs you are more daring then I am.

Yeah for the hashplants look very healthy can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for them.

And last but not least yeah for the Wilma grow is it a recirculating drip system ? Don't really know anything about a system like that but will be fun to watch. Hope your well prof.
I'm looking forward to getting the Exotic Genetix beans in the dirt. You're right though. I'm wondering which ones will become female. I'm just hoping one of the GMO crosses is a winner.

The Hashplant D's will be flowered sooner than expected. That's all I can say right now as to be honest, I don't know what's going on

The Wilma is back on though I think the plants need some more food. They seem a little pale so I'll increase the doseage soon. Hopefully tomorrow. I'll explain how it works in a post with some pics when I give it a clean before flower. I should have done it when I put it together the first time but I was a bit rushed. It's really simple though and is simply a pump in a res which drips water onto the top of the pots which is then collected back in the res. It's not without it faults but like I said. I'll go into it in more detail soon.

I'm well buddy. Just run off my feet as usual

Good evening/day/morning 420. Hope everyone is doing well. Got some more pics of the vegging plants to show you all and I'll try and explain my plans for the Hashplant D's. We'll start with that....
ORG_DSC08792.JPG

They're all growing pretty well now so what I'm going to do is take some clones and put these into flower after the new year. I'll take the clones tomorrow and leave 4 growth tips on each plant. We have eight out the of the nine going into flower as one is definitely a male. I don't need them to be too big as they'll need to fit into this tent. We only need to see what they're capable of so we can pick a winner or two. One downside is that I'll need to use the cupboard again for the veg plants but on the other hand the grow room will be warmer which is a good thing as the winter last year saw my plants hitting 4C on some nights. I was going to wait until the Wilma grow had finished up before running these but I have so much MegaCrop and it needs using up....
ORG_DSC08793.JPG

The Wilma grow is is doing ok. I'm sure we'll look back at this in a few weeks and wonder what the fuss was all about....
ORG_DSC08794.JPG
ORG_DSC08795.JPG
ORG_DSC08801.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC08796.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC08797.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC08798.JPG

Black Kush....
ORG_DSC08800.JPG

I love how some growers like you always have healthy looking plants.

I like the Cream D' Mint and Wonka Bars too ..

But I also like the Kilamanjaro ... the idea of growing landrace strains from around the world is pretty cool ... so hopefully I can do that next summer ... so far I have Columbian Gold, Highland Thai, & Pakistan Chitral Kush on my list.

0_pakistan-chitral-kush-strain-cannabiogen.jpg

Pakistan Chitral Kush​

Before the internet, people had to fly around the planet gathering up all those seeds, and now we can just go to a repository and pick whatever we want ... that's pretty cool.

ttyl

The Wilma new growth is starting to look like new growth should, so I think you are correct. And the veggers are looking great!

The best way to handle the confusion I'd say!
I just saved the Wilma plants again. I looked at them this morning and decided that they still didn't look quite right so I checked the ph and it was at 7. No good for hydro so I've readjusted it. That went up fast.
I love how some growers like you always have healthy looking plants.

I like the Cream D' Mint and Wonka Bars too ..

But I also like the Kilamanjaro ... the idea of growing landrace strains from around the world is pretty cool ... so hopefully I can do that next summer ... so far I have Columbian Gold, Highland Thai, & Pakistan Chitral Kush on my list.

0_pakistan-chitral-kush-strain-cannabiogen.jpg

Pakistan Chitral Kush​

Before the internet, people had to fly around the planet gathering up all those seeds, and now we can just go to a repository and pick whatever we want ... that's pretty cool.

ttyl
I like the idea of having a few landrace strains as mothers. I'm not sure that I've ever grown one before. The Kilimanjaro is a short and fast but apparently potent sativa. It might be a good one to use in crosses.

I've just planted the Exotic Genetix seeds :eek:

Back
Top Bottom