Prof's Lab: Diary Of A Bedroom Farmer

That sounds so fantastic right about now!
Hey HH! How are you? I still haven't made my way other to yours yet. You can have some pics of the Hoe Down. This one is not get shit done weed lol. This one could possibly be some of the tastiest weed I have ever grown and gives the best nights sleep....
DSC02564.JPG
DSC02579.JPG
DSC02570.JPG

Indeed. I see it as a kind of savings account. For every five joints you roll you get one free lol

Why thank you. I do like gardening after all
Lol Prof!
Those nugs are so gorgeous, they’re almost too pretty to smoke.. Almost.

Aloha Professor! Beautiful nuggettry and plants as always. That fat purple is a stunner! I think I’ve become quite the purple hoe myself.. growing in dirt has its perks I suppose.

Best of luck on the landrace preservation and hunt. I bet there will be surprises in those beans. Old school building block strains have always fascinated me. Hope all is blessed with you and the flora ohana!

Aloha!
:passitleft: :passitleft:

The 2x4 tent has become the temporary auto/veg tent. I shut the smaller one down for now to reduce the heat though the weather is much more mild now....
DSC02704.JPG

The vegging photos are at various stages in their development. Some will be cloned before flowering whereas others are there as a back up....
DSC02709.JPG

The Malana Cream's are looking nice. No problems with getting these started. Some look quite sativa whereas others look like they could go either way. I read that these can display quite broad leaves early on which suggests that at some point throughout history they were crossed with an indica. Likely from China. Also there have been hybrids introduced to the area back in the 80's which are contaminating the local stock. This is an endangered strain which may not be with us for much longer. At least not in its pure form....
DSC02710.JPG
DSC02720.JPG
DSC02721.JPG
DSC02722.JPG

The 3 fems are to use just in case cloning and preparing the landraces take too long. I don't want to rush my landrace pheno hunt and having something else to grow while I wait will prevent me from making mistakes by becoming impatient lol. I need to transplant these pronto as they are a week old now and have been sat in those tiny starter trays....
DSC02711.JPG
DSC02712.JPG
DSC02713.JPG

The Crumbled Lime reveg attempt is still going well. Now that I pretty much have her back I'm not too sure what to do with her. Would it be too late to stick her outside in the ground? She goes about 70 days indoors so I think I could get away with putting her out soon. I'm not sure if she's completely finished re-vegging yet though....
DSC02718.JPG
Looks so fabulously organised!

I love straight lines :)

Lol Prof!
Those nugs are so gorgeous, they’re almost too pretty to smoke.. Almost.
Almost lol. I do end up staring at them for longer than I need to before rolling a joint. Mrs F is halfway through her smoke before I have finished rolling mine lol
Aloha Professor! Beautiful nuggettry and plants as always. That fat purple is a stunner! I think I’ve become quite the purple hoe myself.. growing in dirt has its perks I suppose.

Best of luck on the landrace preservation and hunt. I bet there will be surprises in those beans. Old school building block strains have always fascinated me. Hope all is blessed with you and the flora ohana!

Aloha!
:passitleft: :passitleft:
Thanks Sunny! I am a sucker for the purples. I like to try and include something colourful in each grow to serve as eye candy.

I'm super excited to see what the landraces turn out, especially the Afghans. All's good this end sunny. Hope you and yours are good too
Looks so fabulously organised!

I love straight lines :)
Lol. Thanks TraLa.. Gotta keep the grows clean and organised.

:passitleft:

Thanks BudShark. You can have the Double D's. This stuff smells like the Michelin Man's anus....
DSC02583.JPG
DSC02584.JPG
DSC02596.JPG
The ol' Michelin man fell on hard times & did some questionable shit through the 80's. His arse still smells burnt to this day.....
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The ol' Michelin man fell on hard times & did some questionable shit through the 80's. His arse still smells burnt to this day.....
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You could really tell in his performance in Ghostbusters. He was all over the place!

Well, tonight we have a game of "guess the gender". Always a popular and fun game here on 420magazine. The Miami Heat from Exotic Genetix has begun the big reveal so here is what we are looking at....
DSC02725.JPG

I have guessed that this one is a male before seeing these based on how nice it looks lol. All of my nicest regs have pretty much been male so far. I'd prefer that this one turns out to be female. Here is a closer pic....
DSC02725 (2).JPG

Well, tonight we have a game of "guess the gender". Always a popular and fun game here on 420magazine. The Miami Heat from Exotic Genetix has begun the big reveal so here is what we are looking at....
DSC02725.JPG

I have guessed that this one is a male before seeing these based on how nice it looks lol. All of my nicest regs have pretty much been male so far. I'd prefer that this one turns out to be female. Here is a closer pic....
DSC02725 (2).JPG

Nice color on the stems here. Unfortunately its likely a male. Only good for pollen.

I got some Rasoli seeds, haven't grown them yet though. Your nug photos look awesome by the way.

Nice color on the stems here. Unfortunately its likely a male. Only good for pollen.

I got some Rasoli seeds, haven't grown them yet though. Your nug photos look awesome by the way.
That makes 2 votes for male then. Luckily for me I am looking for a decent future pollen donor and this Is a nice looking plant.

I will be dropping the Resoli next but I'm holding off for now to avoid more waterings. It is getting confusing enough as it is with all the plants at different stages lol. It does sound very nice though. Thanks CADBOY
Bill Murray & all that damn cocaine!
:rofl:
It was all the peer pressure from Rick Moranis!

Hey 420. I thought I'd best do an update on the little outdoor project. I wouldn't blame you if you had forgotten about the auto I have growing outdoors in the little pot. I began growing it back in Victorian times and it is still doing its thing lol. It is actually on day 81 but it looks like it should be on day 40 to me. It is still alive though it is almost lime green and has taken a real beating in its lifetime. I have only brought it indoors during a couple severe storms but for the most part it has been outside in all weather. There has been a good frost and torrential rain but still it goes on. For those not in the know, I have been feeding it homemade fertiliser consisting of selected kitchen waste, weeds (including weed), compost and many other delightful things like animal waste and corpse's all stewed in a big barrel of water which is sat in the sun. It is as fun as it sound lol. It is probably why the plant looks the way it does. There is one leaf which has turned completely yellow but it doesnt actually look all that bad considering. On the plus side there are no pests, no mould, no nana's and it has cost me absolutely nothing other than a litre of water every now and then. It smells very nice now and has a scent which reminds me of Blueberry strains. Here is the Auto Purple Gorilla. How are you still alive?....
DSC02747.JPG
DSC02749.JPG
DSC02750.JPG
DSC02751.JPG
DSC02752.JPG
DSC02753.JPG
DSC02754.JPG
DSC02755.JPG

Back
Top Bottom