Purple Punch DWC

Yeah - makes me wonder for when my little gals go in! At least I realized this *now* and not later! I’ll use my bluelabs pens IN the buckets from here on out - I think I’ll feel safer :)
I understand just bothers me it would show differently. Do you keep a ph drops test if so check it that way between the sample and the bucket?

I understand just bothers me it would show differently. Do you keep a ph drops test if so check it that way between the sample and the bucket?
I’ll check - don't think so though

I’ll check - don't think so though
I’ll be damned @West Hippie ! I *did* have the ph drops tester - bucket right, sample cup wrong. Maybe its because the sample cup has such a smaller volume of water? :🤷: I dunno, but yup - I’ll stick with the bucket EVERY TIME now!

Back over here now . Ro water is too cold . I have one bucket mixed but the temp is 60.2 degrees don’t want to shock them . Have to wait till just before lights out hopefully be to 68 degrees.

I know you watching loving every minute of it .
How did I miss this! Damn Skippy I sure as hell am! Sitting in my beach chair with my flip flops on, toes touching the water with a big ol doobie in my hand laughing every time I hit "Post Reply" :rofl::rofl: sorry not sorry? Does that apply here? I've never used the new kid lingo

11/02/21 day 68/37
No fuss over bugs here :adore:
Roots look like snow
It’s been two days since a check . I leveled the water though .
Myrina
TDS 956 ppm was 1274 ppm Falling
Water temp 72.5
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
Ph 5.6 was 5.3 Rising do nothing

Thalestris
TDS 865 ppm was 1266 ppm Falling
Water temp 72.5
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Ph 5.6 was 5.3 Rising same as above

Otrera
We didn’t get to make a 5 day week out of her , it’s coming I kicked the pvc box yesterday.
TDS 540 ppm was 633
Water temp 72.3
Ph 5.8 was 5.8 Static

What's your target start time in relation to expected harvest? Maritimer has his drought timing for something like week 7 for an 8-9 week variety, so I was wondering what that was with the crazy modified light schedule.
After a lot of reading it appears it would take an 8 to 9 week grow to 10-11 weeks. But if the return is a possible 40% increase in yield ,. I’m seeing another three weeks on these girls but Otrera looks behind the other two!
Here is a link

11/03/21 day 69/38
These girls are building buds .

Myrina
TDS 852 ppm was 956 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.6
Ph 5.6 was 5.6 Static

Thalestris
TDS 765 ppm was 865 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.6
Ph 5.5 was 5.6 Falling adjusted to 5.7

Otrera
TDS 463 ppm was 540 ppm Falling
Water temp 72
Ph 6.0 was 5.8 Rising
Sugar production is in progress!!

11/03/21 day 69/38
These girls are building buds .

Myrina
TDS 852 ppm was 956 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.6
Ph 5.6 was 5.6 Static

Thalestris
TDS 765 ppm was 865 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.6
Ph 5.5 was 5.6 Falling adjusted to 5.7

Otrera
TDS 463 ppm was 540 ppm Falling
Water temp 72
Ph 6.0 was 5.8 Rising
Sugar production is in progress!!

Gorgeous. May I ask what your preferred choice of carbs/sugar to give? I'm using molasses and Terpinator.

Gorgeous. May I ask what your preferred choice of carbs/sugar to give? I'm using molasses and Terpinator.
Thanks Jon
I was using terpinator at the start . They’ve been on there own for the last 5 weeks with cheap nutrients, MSA and calmag. Molasses would be a mess in hydro, I’ll pass on anything organic .

Thanks Jon
I was using terpinator at the start . They’ve been on there own for the last 5 weeks with cheap nutrients, MSA and calmag. Molasses would be a mess in hydro, I’ll pass on anything organic .
Forgot, yeah no molasses in hydro. So you use MSA through flower too? I was under the impression it was to be discontinued after veg. Maybe that's the 40% stuff I'm using? Or are you using something similar? And what do you think the benefit is to using it in bud?

Forgot, yeah no molasses in hydro. So you use MSA through flower too? I was under the impression it was to be discontinued after veg. Maybe that's the 40% stuff I'm using? Or are you using something similar? And what do you think the benefit is to using it in bud?
Good question on the Stout MSA . I thought it was abundant in soil . Last six grows with it . This is the first with Stout MSA. Was using protekt but after three days it turned to a gel in the reservoir, muck . I’m going to change again but it’s in the other grow room, my ticker still works good but my brain is lacking behind or I could tell you what it is .
Last question @InTheShed help ?

Back
Top Bottom