Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

I would like to get a bit retrospective now..Haha! I tend to get a bit sentimental at times. :hug: Sativas make me sentimental! :love:

When cannabis became legal in MA, I found 420Mag, and all of you wonderful folks! I was pumped to learn all that I could about growing. There was no shortage of growers ready to help here. I met LadyG2 very soon after. She is an amazing person and grower! She selflessly shares the intimate details of her disease... her accomplishments... and her setbacks... and overcomes them time after time. Truly amazing!

Thank you all for joining us in a celebration of sisterly growing and healing! I cannot emphasize enough how much @SeedsMan helped me initially when I was searching for the best strains to treat my RA and Crohns. I picked some great CBD strains! Seedsman's search engine for selecting the right strain for your medical needs is by far the best! Thank you @SeedsMan :thanks:

Doc Bud's High Brix? It's all about making the grow fun and sooooooo easy! I have shared my produce with family and friends. They are just blown away by the quality! That means a little goes further! It is such a joy to grow High Brix with Doc's Kit! Thanks @Doc Bud. The Kit is just Yowza! Best medicine ever!

I can't think of a better way to pay homage to two 420 sponsors than this tandem grow! :yahoo: Yay! Cheers all!

Hello everybody :hug:

I would like to sit in.... On a branch somewhere, it is kind of crowded:cheer::welldone:
Bringing snacks for all.. :popcorn:
I am researching brix grow method. It is growing on me.

Welcome AngryBird! I bought Doc's small kit because I wanted to try it, but did not want to commit. I did not even hit the flower stage and gave away all of my other nutes to my nephew. Enjoy!
WOW 2 ladies that ROCK the forum getting together for a brix grow. This should be epic. I'm on the edge of my seat.
:ciao: Hiya DerbyBud! Strap yourself in.You might be in for a wild one! G2 and I together in one journal? It will be a buds and food extravaganza. Haha!
My goodness this is perfect! Two wonderful people getting their grow on for us.
Awe shucks! :battingeyelashes: Thanks Stoneotter! :love:

Just beautiful ween. It’s amazing isn’t it to be able to call that weed ‘average’ when it’s so friggin awesome... but it’s true! :yummy: Although you might be leaning towards the above average zone amongst the Brixers ;)

:hug:
Ooh - I’ll take 1ml of a sativa leaning 1:1 infused oil in a hot raw cacao and coconut milk latte please! :rofl:(And I actually no longer think that sounds ridiculous at all - it’s delicious and it clears my brain and takes away my pain too - without nasty gastro or rheumatological aftermath ;))

:high-five: I’ve always loved how that little dude admires the spliff lovingly for a bit before firing it up. :D

:passitleft:

*I remember you liking that :rollit:guy, you oil is coming right up. :welcome:

yeah @Lady G2HM & @LadyGaea!!! :p

I wish ya the best luck!!

:Namaste:

*Thank you Seedsman!!!:green_heart::welcome:

Heard there was tacos!!!!

I’ll just take my seat over here. Congrats ladies!

* Thanks Mr. Magoo, please dig in...:cool: You're very welcome here:welcome:

This is gonna be fun! Pleasant surprise. Your plants always look so healthy, I wondered how they would do with the kit. You have a green thumb!

Thanks so much my dear forever friend, it'll be the hardest test to date. I hope my brain can manage. I plan to train like it's going outta style. Then make oil to savour the indica. So glad you could make it. :welcome::hug:

Wow ladies ! I’m impressed and definitely looking forward to soaking up some Brix info! I’m always interested in different methods and keep seeing crazy buds being grown in the Brix kits ! So excited to see this commence!

:high-five: I’ll grab one of these tacos and head on over beside Magoo! :thanks:

*Surprise! Just grab a seat and chill, lots coming up!

Hey wait a minute, where's the tacos?!

*PW, they are right by your chair Coach, you're all hooked up, got some indica there for you too. :)

Did someone say taco's? ;)

:love:

*Mr. A is here, taco's are ready for the eatin', you must be hungry with all that BIG list you have there. Have your breaks here then take a taco to work.

*PW, here's a plate of taco's!:drool::welcome:

Yup... I'm in!
:high-five:

Now.... where dem tacos at?!

:drool::popcorn::slide::welcome: - PW has them, be sure to get some Preston...Welcome to the grow flow!

Well, I’m not as quick on the draw as I have been with previous journals G2HM, but I made it!

*Hiiiiii Dobewan, you know your seat is always here, get some food and sit, we have some catchin' up to do. It's always great when you come back so we can chat soccer too. Welcome back, I hope you're healing well.

Woooohooo! The place is filling up fast! The best part of a new grow to start is that I get to cook and post recipes more! You guys are going to keep us busy! I'll cook and @Lady G2HM with be my taster! Tough job...She's a tough critic! :rofl: She always wants another bite just to be sure!

Haha! I'll just whip up another batch! :ciao: Hi Penny!

Mmmmm...tacos are a weeknight favorite! Corn or flour?

Take a bit of this Penny while you wait!:passitleft:

Lot's of taco fans! Think I'll have to make some enchiladas too!

Hiya DobeWan! LG2 is in the kitchen shaking her head at my mess! She'll be checking in soon!:hmmmm: Haha! Meanwhile, make yourself comfy! It's going to be a fun grow for sure.

*I'm a taster, can't wait!!!!:high-five::circle-of-love:

Looking forward to some amazeballs frosty nugs from both my sista's, Lady's, G1&G2!

*I'm excited to get things going. You promised smooth sailing so here we go. :theband:

Wouldn't miss it.

A flower for the Ladies G.

*Awwwww Ditchweed it's gorgeous, you know how to treat the ladies with a collide-scope of trich's and beauty. :welcome: Soooo glad to sit beside you, hugs hugs hugs :hug:

I would like to get a bit retrospective now..Haha! I tend to get a bit sentimental at times. :hug: Sativas make me sentimental! :love:

When cannabis became legal in MA, I found 420Mag, and all of you wonderful folks! I was pumped to learn all that I could about growing. There was no shortage of growers ready to help here. I met LadyG2 very soon after. She is an amazing person and grower! She selflessly shares the intimate details of her disease... her accomplishments... and her setbacks... and overcomes them time after time. Truly amazing!

Thank you all for joining us in a celebration of sisterly growing and healing! I cannot emphasize enough how much @SeedsMan helped me initially when I was searching for the best strains to treat my RA and Crohns. I picked some great CBD strains! Seedsman's search engine for selecting the right strain for your medical needs is by far the best! Thank you @SeedsMan :thanks:

Doc Bud's High Brix? It's all about making the grow fun and sooooooo easy! I have shared my produce with family and friends. They are just blown away by the quality! That means a little goes further! It is such a joy to grow High Brix with Doc's Kit! Thanks @Doc Bud. The Kit is just Yowza! Best medicine ever!

I can't think of a better way to pay homage to two 420 sponsors than this tandem grow! :yahoo: Yay! Cheers all!

*Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shucks...:hug: :thanks::hug::love::hug::thanks:

Hello everybody :hug:

I would like to sit in.... On a branch somewhere, it is kind of crowded:cheer::welldone:
Bringing snacks for all.. :popcorn:

*Another bird in the mix, find a seat and join the fun. All is welcome :welcome:

WOW 2 ladies that ROCK the forum getting together for a brix grow. This should be epic. I'm on the edge of my seat.

*SURPRISE!!!! YAAAAAY Derbybud, it wouldn't be the same without you, hugs hugs hugs:hug::love::welcome:

I guess being this late that the tacos are gone? That's ok I brought poofs

*Perpetual Taco's and poofs, I can handle that. What if you put the poof in the soft taco, mmmm, sounds cheesy good. hahahaha

My goodness this is perfect! Two wonderful people getting their grow on for us. Thanks Ladies! So close and so far away. LadyGaea in my home state and LadyG2HM 3k miles away. Thank you both, @SeedsMan, @Doc Bud too! Going to be fun.

*Awwwwww you know our door is always open no matter how far I live, I can't get enough Otters in my area. Here is a wet seat and oil for you...hahahahaha j/k No seriously take this plate of taco's and just pass them around. I'm honoured you graced us with your presence cause you know how to grow tree's lemme tell yah. Hugs and nugs brother. :welcome::thanks:

Before we go any further, I would like to extend a special invitation to ANOTHER Lady G (just to confuse everyone) to the mix. She brings a background in cultivating, positive energy and baked goods that feature the one plant that brings us all together. Please give it up for another classic Lady G - @newty !!!!! You're very welcome here Miss Newty!

This is going to hard to keep straight! Lol

*HAHAHAHAHAHA well if you all call us Lady G you won't go wrong...it's so funny. Can't stop smiling.

This keeps getting more and more interesting !

*HAHAHAHAHAHA I think there are even more Lady G's out there I just have to find them.

What did "U2" eat for dinner on Sundays???

SUNDAY BUTTER CHICKEN SUNDAAAAAY! HAHAHAHAHA made you smile. :cool:

(Don't worry I included the vape so it can stay)

Nothing like some CBD oil that I dipped my NAAN bread into. My hubby just introduced this too me as it's my first real food I've eaten in a few weeks. MMMMMM Sooooo Lady G, is this something that is actually doable at home without inviting the authentic Indian Chefs who made this, over?

Have a great Sunday everyone, it feels good to be home. xoxoxox

Back
Top Bottom