Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

Before we go any further, I would like to extend a special invitation to ANOTHER Lady G (just to confuse everyone) to the mix. She brings a background in cultivating, positive energy and baked goods that feature the one plant that brings us all together. Please give it up for another classic Lady G - @newty !!!!! You're very welcome here Miss Newty!
So much fun

What did "U2" eat for dinner on Sundays???

SUNDAY BUTTER CHICKEN SUNDAAAAAY! HAHAHAHAHA made you smile. :cool:

(Don't worry I included the vape so it can stay)

Nothing like some CBD oil that I dipped my NAAN bread into. My hubby just introduced this too me as it's my first real food I've eaten in a few weeks. MMMMMM Sooooo Lady G, is this something that is actually doable at home without inviting the authentic Indian Chefs who made this, over?

Have a great Sunday everyone, it feels good to be home. xoxoxox
Mmmmmm! Yum! Sure! I'm on it! It's going to take two nights to chop my girls...but I'll come up with a recipe....cuz that just looks insanely good! I love Indian food!!! Awesome flavors to dose with. :drool:

Before we go any further, I would like to extend a special invitation to ANOTHER Lady G (just to confuse everyone) to the mix. She brings a background in cultivating, positive energy and baked goods that feature the one plant that brings us all together. Please give it up for another classic Lady G - @newty !!!!! You're very welcome here Miss Newty!
Awwwww my heart just grew a size!! Thanks for the warm welcome ma lady
:high-five:
Of course I wouldn’t miss this grow show!!

#bam

I’ll take 4 of those Kis :D

Me. Stares at pots full of soil every few hours...making sure to look at them from all angles...."Nope...nothing yet". Drums fingers on the counter, "How bout now? Nope. Still nothing". Starts humming Carly Simon...and then sings the lyrics out loud,
"Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting..." Husband pleads... "Please don't sing!" :rofl:
I hate the waiting:battingeyelashes:

Chocolate and cannabis are two of my major food groups!:drool:

Certain strains with Chocolate of Chocolate Caramel candies is just the bees knees. Favourite is Cinderella 99, chocolate caramel and a good movie. Especially awesome when watching in 3D on my projector and close to the screen.

I wanted to mention that I like the cleverly titled journal! I miss my original, "Another Brix in the Wall" but maybe I'll go back to it when my current journal ends. Looking forward to seeing what you two Brixy Ladies do with the Seedsman seeds in Doc's Kit! :yahoo:
The title was all G2...and the intro...and the art. Yup! She's all that and a bag of chips! I'm just the cook...or is it kook?:hmmmm: I get the two mixed up all the time!:rofl:

Certain strains with Chocolate of Chocolate Caramel candies is just the bees knees. Favourite is Cinderella 99, chocolate caramel and a good movie. Especially awesome when watching in 3D on my projector and close to the screen.
Y'all are bringing me to the dark side! Healthy cannabis food! Noooooo...don't make me break my diet!

Bilbos here. I bet all you stoners have destroyed what was left of the tacos though... yer i can see @Pennywise in the corner looking guilty with salsa up his chin.

*HAHAHAHAHAHA Yaaaay @Bilbobudkin420 is here, that was hella funny I gotta say. You're soooo welcome here:welcome:

Awwwww my heart just grew a size!! Thanks for the warm welcome ma lady
:high-five:
Of course I wouldn’t miss this grow show!!

#bam

I’ll take 4 of those Kis :D

*Yaaaaay I love that you're here. I know you're super busy and stuff, just wanted to properly introduce you.

Buuuurrrrpppp!!!

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't expect that from you...hahahaha now we are family PW.

Me. Stares at pots full of soil every few hours...making sure to look at them from all angles...."Nope...nothing yet". Drums fingers on the counter, "How bout now? Nope. Still nothing". Starts humming Carly Simon...and then sings the lyrics out loud,
"Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting..." Husband pleads... "Please don't sing!" :rofl:
I hate the waiting:battingeyelashes:

*ME TOO, hopefully it won't be too much longer.

I wanted to mention that I like the cleverly titled journal! I miss my original, "Another Brix in the Wall" but maybe I'll go back to it when my current journal ends. Looking forward to seeing what you two Brixy Ladies do with the Seedsman seeds in Doc's Kit! :yahoo:

*Awwww shucks, thanks Ween, I just LOVE writing and doing graphics, it fuels me. Helps my brain learn new tech tricks and challenges me to do better. Plus Lady G inspires me a great deal so it was easy.

The title was all G2...and the intro...and the art. Yup! She's all that and a bag of chips! I'm just the cook...or is it kook?:hmmmm: I get the two mixed up all the time!:rofl:

*:adore::thanks::high-five:

---------------------

SEED UPDATE!!! Hey Sis I figured you'd be wondering what your seeds may look like now. I took this last night, so they may be better once I check again tonight. The anticipation is growing. There is a little tail on the left one, so we're getting there right on time, which is whenever. hahaha

IMG_7152.JPG

*HAHAHAHAHAHA Yaaaay @Bilbobudkin420 is here, that was hella funny I gotta say. You're soooo welcome here:welcome:

*Yaaaaay I love that you're here. I know you're super busy and stuff, just wanted to properly introduce you.

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't expect that from you...hahahaha now we are family PW.

*ME TOO, hopefully it won't be too much longer.

*Awwww shucks, thanks Ween, I just LOVE writing and doing graphics, it fuels me. Helps my brain learn new tech tricks and challenges me to do better. Plus Lady G inspires me a great deal so it was easy.

*:adore::thanks::high-five:

---------------------

SEED UPDATE!!! Hey Sis I figured you'd be wondering what your seeds may look like now. I took this last night, so they may be better once I check again tonight. The anticipation is growing. There is a little tail on the left one, so we're getting there right on time, which is whenever. hahaha

IMG_7152.JPG
Awe! Come on Little Squishy! I LOVE it! I'm sure mine our laboring to the surface as I type.

Nature is beautiful! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom