Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

Dear Soul Tribe...

Sitting in this journal waiting for the seeds to bust open, I took a moment to look back surviving 6 weeks. I don't know how I did it, but I did it. So this grow is about fun, but it's the start of a new chapter that was planned for 6 months in advance.

The preparation and creative work that has gone into this journal is a celebration through tumultuous times. So as I take my time to visit with you 420 family, I realize how far I've come and I'm really happy everyone is having fun.

I'm chilled, relaxed, accomplished and taking in the sunsets with all of you. We are all overcoming our hardships, so let this journal be a platform for achievements and good grow times, because we certainly aren't short of energy and passion.

Just wanted to commemorate this moment with a slice of inspiration and a frosting of hope. Everyone is welcome here...

full

*HAHAHAHAHAHA Yaaaay @Bilbobudkin420 is here, that was hella funny I gotta say. You're soooo welcome here:welcome:

*Yaaaaay I love that you're here. I know you're super busy and stuff, just wanted to properly introduce you.

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't expect that from you...hahahaha now we are family PW.

*ME TOO, hopefully it won't be too much longer.

*Awwww shucks, thanks Ween, I just LOVE writing and doing graphics, it fuels me. Helps my brain learn new tech tricks and challenges me to do better. Plus Lady G inspires me a great deal so it was easy.

*:adore::thanks::high-five:

---------------------

SEED UPDATE!!! Hey Sis I figured you'd be wondering what your seeds may look like now. I took this last night, so they may be better once I check again tonight. The anticipation is growing. There is a little tail on the left one, so we're getting there right on time, which is whenever. hahaha

IMG_7152.JPG
We got crack!

Hiya Ladies G and G2,

I was going to ask about the cannabis part of your journal, and now I see you have updated. Almost a hundred posts, and you're just getting the seeds cracked, lol. Sounds like a fun place to be!

Hiya Ladies G and G2,

I was going to ask about the cannabis part of your journal, and now I see you have updated. Almost a hundred posts, and you're just getting the seeds cracked, lol. Sounds like a fun place to be!
:ciao: Hiya Bode! Yup! Lots of chit chat here for sure. Stick around! This weekend, G2 wants some butter chicken for dosing with her naan and oil. The bold rich flavor of the sauce should be delicious. I'll be posting a recipe.:love:

Me. Stares at pots full of soil every few hours...making sure to look at them from all angles...."Nope...nothing yet". Drums fingers on the counter, "How bout now? Nope. Still nothing". Starts humming Carly Simon...and then sings the lyrics out loud,
"Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting..." Husband pleads... "Please don't sing!" :rofl:
I hate the waiting:battingeyelashes:
That's me! Waiting that is.

**Awwww shucks, thanks Ween, I just LOVE writing and doing graphics, it fuels me. Helps my brain learn new tech tricks and challenges me to do better. Plus Lady G inspires me a great deal so it was easy.

*:adore::thanks::high-five:

---------------------

SEED UPDATE!!! Hey Sis I figured you'd be wondering what your seeds may look like now. I took this last night, so they may be better once I check again tonight. The anticipation is growing. There is a little tail on the left one, so we're getting there right on time, which is whenever. hahaha

IMG_7152.JPG

Hey LG2 ! Your graphics are great! I have seen your avatars you have made for a few people around here and I must say I’m a bit jeally ! Lol

You do wonderful work and I’m excited to see things start unfolding here!

Seeds are crackin and we have the beginning of life! Exciting times woohoo
:high-five:

Edit:
Looking forward to that butter chicken recipe lady g !

Dear Soul Tribe...

Sitting in this journal waiting for the seeds to bust open, I took a moment to look back surviving 6 weeks. I don't know how I did it, but I did it. So this grow is about fun, but it's the start of a new chapter that was planned for 6 months in advance.

The preparation and creative work that has gone into this journal is a celebration through tumultuous times. So as I take my time to visit with you 420 family, I realize how far I've come and I'm really happy everyone is having fun.

I'm chilled, relaxed, accomplished and taking in the sunsets with all of you. We are all overcoming our hardships, so let this journal be a platform for achievements and good grow times, because we certainly aren't short of energy and passion.

Just wanted to commemorate this moment with a slice of inspiration and a frosting of hope. Everyone is welcome here...

full
Think I’ll stay a little minimalist for a time.

If I don't see any movement tonight, I'll put them on a seed mat for some warmth. Mine need to push through the soil. The wee ones should make their appearance soon! :circle-of-love: I love this part!

Back
Top Bottom