Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

All right thats a healthy one!

So today I cut a hole in the closet for the vents, added a 6" round air diffuser, prepped the new venting, added an extension cord for the new tent, picked up some more pots on clearance, picked up some black solo cups, some clear solo cups for tops for cloning, and picked up a new storage tote for all the nutrients and tools of the trade. Overall when you all see the new tent and closet layouts I am sure you will be impressed, I know I am.

Sounds like everything is going smooth cant wait to see the setup!

Edit: Sweet idea for the clear cups!! Definitely stealing that one, never even thought about them thanks!!

Edit: Sweet idea for the clear cups!! Definitely stealing that one, never even thought about them thanks!!

In my first grow they were recommended to me as humidity domes.... It was Hash Hound. That is where I stole it from.

TG sound like you have the idea in your head completed. I love it when a plan comes together. Sitting here waiting for pictures. :popcorn:

if you can save some of those frapeand sundae cups you get at dairy queen those have the little hole on top for the spoon . you can just cover those little holes and vent them from the same:)

TG sound like you have the idea in your head completed. I love it when a plan comes together. Sitting here waiting for pictures. :popcorn:

Here is a teaser of the closet....

NewclosetLayout.jpg

why is the brown box on the floor, if thats the intake, wouldnt it move more hot air being near the roof?

Do to plaster walls I was unable to find another stud for mounting the filter/fan at the moment, so I settled on using an old box to get it up higher. I will be doing some more modifications to get the filter higher, just have to wait on the tent to move the baby.

I think that I have read(oh btw nice setup) that you want to have your fan pulling the air through the filter rather then pushing. for at least one reason that it keeps your fan from sucking up crap and ruining the motor. if its after the filter well you see.

The intake is the gap under the door and the vents in the door.... I'll get a pic of that tomorrow when I have the tent set up :)

Here is a teaser of the closet....

NewclosetLayout.jpg

I think that I have read(oh btw nice setup) that you want to have your fan pulling the air through the filter rather then pushing. for at least one reason that it keeps your fan from sucking up crap and ruining the motor. if its after the filter well you see.

Fish cake: inline Fans work better pulling the air through the hoods than blowing. It removes all the hot air, where blowing leaves pockets of hot air in the hood. Filters are meant to be drawn through not blown.

And I'm not debating this again.

Fish cake: inline Fans work better pulling the air through the hoods than blowing. It removes all the hot air, where blowing leaves pockets of hot air in the hood. Filters are meant to be drawn through not blown.

And I'm not debating this again.

HI space ghost if you read my post I said just that!

That is looking real good. that will work as it should. nicely done. TG

I need to add framing to move the fan... Ideally the closet will look like this..... Except the filter will be mounted higher up and loop to the hood. Basically take it where it is now and flip it upside down so it pulls all the heat out of the closet.

Grow_Room_Layout.jpg

I need to add framing to move the fan... Ideally the closet will look like this..... Except the filter will be mounted higher up and loop to the hood. Basically take it where it is now and flip it upside down so it pulls all the heat out of the closet.

Grow_Room_Layout.jpg

That looks great TG. you will be able to open a vent hole opposite the filter in the bottom of the tent and you will draw fresh air in it will wisk through your plants and keep the nice and happy

Looking good. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom