Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

Did you order from the same place? I've placed a couple orders with nirvana and have been pleased.Does yours ship quickly and is it discretely packaged?

Yeah I will be placing the order through the same vendor. Very discretely packaged. Get the t-shirt or other item it is worth having no issues when sent. Also there is a discount code I will happily give you via PM. It also looks as though I will be adding to the order. :)

On another note the Exile is a girl. :) Hairs are shooting out of the preflowers. Merry Christmas to me.

yay! Merry Christmas to you TG

I found Blue Dream in Feminized seeds. Since itis one of my favorite smokes it looks like I will add a 5 pack of that. :)

Yeah I'd really appreciate that TG! Planning on making another seed order right after the first of the year along with revamping the whole setup. Can't wait til this flower is done!

Edit: oh and congrats on your little lady!

I forgot to mention that I cut down the pregnant ladies this morning. :) I will be cleaning the flower closet tomorrow and getting ready to start some new beans and another journal. I am going to start 2 GDP, 1 Rocklock, 1 Diesel auto, and 1 Ultraviolet Auto. I will not be running GLR for this run because of the Autos. I will be doing 18/6. So there will be another journal in my siggy tomorrow When everything is cleaned up and ready to go. :)

:popcorn::reading420magazine::xmas::woohoo:

I am sure you will see some when I do my update tomorrow after the cleaning of the closet.:) I want to get everything back to perfect before the photo op.

bo bo bo I'am to sexy for my tent
too sexy for my tent
I'am too sexy:loopy: and now a Fluffy hug:hug: I miss Fluffy:blushsmile:

Where has Fluffy been? Did I miss something?

Okay I spent a fair amount of time cleaning to make sure there is no pollen in the flower closet but did not make it in time for pictures after moving the Exile, Fruity Chronic Juice, and Cheese. I started 2 GDP, 1 Rocklock,1 Ultraviolet Auto, and 1 Diesel Auto. So right now there are 9 solo cups under the T5 including the 4 clones. I will start the new journal once the beans sprout. This one will continue on until the ones that just entered flower finish which should be between 8-10 weeks. ;)

Merry Christmas!

yeah what wiz said:)
and merry christmas brother

Merry Brixmas and Happy Holidaze!!!! I hope you have plentiful nugs, great health, new memories and fun this new year!!! CheerS!

IMG_20121224_183808.jpg

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Fishy!

Back
Top Bottom