Redmud's Upstairs Back Deck Outdoor Grow

Right now it looks like about the same as you 14 hours and 9 minutes from sunrise to sunset and the girls get direct light from about 8:30 to 6

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I got out and put up some heat/rain protection/ green house I'm hoping to slow down the heat stretch on the Lunar Landing and keep them dry this fall.

It's hot
420-magazine-mobile1568284141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile588916808.jpg
420-magazine-mobile330270803.jpg

Instantly drop a little? Damn, hot days mate... I'm jealous though, I love the heat, realising how much I hate winter too, lol..

I hate extreme heat as much as I hate the dead of winter. I'm always complaining about the weather. :)
We got 1" of rain yesterday but my brother 70 miles north got 7 1/2" in less than 3 hours. The flooding around here has been as bad as I can recall.
Protect those girls Redmud!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You a wannabe farmer, complaining about the weather is a step to becoming a farmer :rofl::rofl:

What stage they at? Rain won't hurt until mid/late flower.. Pots or ground?

Instantly drop a little? Damn, hot days mate... I'm jealous though, I love the heat, realising how much I hate winter too, lol..
I feel for you those long cold nights can make a 100 degree day sound good but as soon it's hot you want nothing more than a cool day lol

I hate extreme heat as much as I hate the dead of winter. I'm always complaining about the weather. :)
We got 1" of rain yesterday but my brother 70 miles north got 7 1/2" in less than 3 hours. The flooding around here has been as bad as I can recall.
Protect those girls Redmud!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Wow your brother was in the mix of it huh you just caught the edge of that squall. Lots of weird weather to go around I luckily live in a micro climate we get more sun than most of the Willamette Valley and mild temps most of the time.
I feel for you those long cold nights can make a 100 degree day sound good but as soon it's hot you want nothing more than a cool day lol

I'm worried about my outdoor plants because it has rained every day for about 3 weeks and the past few days have been flash flood warning days.
Are they trying to flower yet? Mine did after the 2 weeks of rain we had they looked sad and yellow too

All I can suggest, if the flowers are big enough to hold water in them, is a decent shake when stops.. Bush or open? Is open, and still have month and half left, they should be right, keep an eye on for rot. If season is like ours this year, expect to harvest slightly earlier.

I think they will be right. We get same rain every year, it's just to stress you out, does me, every year, lol... We get ours last half month of summer first few weeks of autum..

Sorry got behind there Ngrower I am glad Grizz was on top of it I got a bit to much sun lol.

My buddy bought a bunch of easy ups to put over his girls last year in the fall and a friend of mine suggest fans to keep the air moving through if the humidity is really bad. I smoked some of his mid November harvest and it was good no mold at all.

This time of year those ez ups are always on sale here's one
420-magazine-mobile260594649.jpg

Back
Top Bottom