Redmud's Upstairs Back Deck Outdoor Grow

Nice setup. I did not see how large your setup was. Quite impressive, lots of work but should be well worth it.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420
Thnx I didn't expect to build a breeding box last winter but i did and left it set up so i can collect pollen or seeds without seeding the sensi plants.
This winter i might try my hand at a hydro set up in a 12 x 12 x 8 foot tall room under a combo of Led and hps

Lookin good... Pretty soon, you won't be able to get out there!

Thnx I didn't expect to build a breeding box last winter but i did and left it set up so i can collect pollen or seeds without seeding the sensi plants.
This winter i might try my hand at a hydro set up in a 12 x 12 x 8 foot tall room under a combo of Led and hps
I would definitely recommend a flood and drain system. The system I built for my indoor grow was cheap and is easy easy easy. And it just so happens to be growing very nice plants.

I was just thinking that this morning santb I hope my plan to build a small greenhouse at the end to keep them dry this fall isn't futile

I was checking your system out this morning NG I will probably give it a try or possibly a dwc Idk yet but yours looks simple and effective which is what i like.

I did a dwc my last indoor grow. The only thing I didn't like was res changes. It was awkward trying to figure out what to do with the root ball while changing out the res nutrient solution. To me having a reservoir that is separate from the growing medium makes it significantly easier. Not to mention the nute base seems to last longer being that the roots aren't right in it.

To add what millertm said.. Damn man where they all come from? Awesome redmud, they have just exploded...mum in laws stunting might not have been such a bad thing. Looks like it's getting tight..

Ah yeah NG i built a bubble cloner out of a 5 gallon bucket similar to a dwc using rapid rooters for plugs, it worked really well but i had to have an empty bucket out to set the tray on during water changes it took me a bit to figure that out though.

Ah yeah NG i built a bubble cloner out of a 5 gallon bucket similar to a dwc using rapid rooters for plugs, it worked really well but i had to have an empty bucket out to set the tray on during water changes it took me a bit to figure that out though.
Yeah, I ended up having a second tub I would pre mix nutes in then just swap it over. But just like you said, coming to that discovery was a process.

I just remembered all the mopping at water changes too from the dripping roots and the bottom of the tray. Flood and drain it is plus i already have the pumps.

No worries about that WannaBfarmer once that stem puts out roots she will go crazy with growth.
All is good here I have to cut more clones though i gave em all away lol

Hey Redmud, just skipping through to see how things are with your garden. I hope all is well and green. I'm heading out to repot the plant that I wired down. I'm going to burry it up to the "T". Yikes!
:Namaste:
I have been working on an idea of super root fluxing where you grow out the pin wheel let them grow vertically a bit then bury all the stems to create root systems for each branch making many plants in one pot that start from one plant to skirt the legal limitations of only 4 plants in Oregon but i think it will require at least a thirty gallon pot
6c255844a93c8f51f3d1bc18422fd11c.jpg

I have been working on an idea of super root fluxing where you grow out the pin wheel let them grow vertically a bit then bury all the stems to create root systems for each branch making many plants in one pot that start from one plant to skirt the legal limitations of only 4 plants in Oregon but i think it will require at least a thirty gallon pot
6c255844a93c8f51f3d1bc18422fd11c.jpg
That sounds like a good greenhouse project so you can get started earlier and get the most veg time possible. Or even an over the winter indoor veg then move outside in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom