Redmud's Upstairs Back Deck Outdoor Grow

I don't know about skills as much as luck but I'll take it. And yeah, I wish I had picked a name that I wouldn't outgrow. I will have to figure out how to change it. I'm thinking madscientist. That's what a lot of my friends call me because of the way I make moonshine. It gets my kitchen looking like a laboratory.
Lol yeah that's another hobby of mine the last hash oil i made was from a spirit run from a buckwheat, quinoa bulgar wheat, corn, oats mash. Tasted great too. I haven't run it in over a year though. .

I'm jealous of you outdoor guys. Huge plants. All is looking very well in your place. Great job.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420
I couldn't wait for the summer sun. I read and grew this winter to prep for my summer grow. I didn't want to struggle to figure out how to keep a plant healthy with a finite amount of days. I made mistakes but hope for a bountiful harvest.

I cut clones last week check out this girls aggressive rooting
798a690a099e53c3c5a2e717eba23710.jpg
I had three like that

Oh so you're super cropping then. I watched a video of a guy doing that. A bald dude did the video.
Sorry i missed your post. It was unintentional super cropping with the Bubba I have no idea how she went to flower i checked and triple checked the sunrise and sunset times she is just more sensitive to temp changes I think. We had a weird spring it usually gradually gets warm it just went hot then cold three times. And now its hot again I'm hoping we don't get another cold snap. My neighbor had his plants out a week before me and his never went to flower at all and the LL didn't at all but the Bbk did a bit but not to full flower like Bubba did.

I grew 2 acres of sunflowers the first year I moved here. They got huge and had an unreal amount of seeds. The second year I decided to plant a smiley face on the side hill. I used the regular seeds for the circle and a special red sunflower seed for the eyes and smile. As soon as the red plants formed a flower the deer ate every plant in the 2 acre field including the regular ones they didn't touch the summer before. Lesson learned was never plant sunflowers here again.

I grew 2 acres of sunflowers the first year I moved here. They got huge and had an unreal amount of seeds. The second year I decided to plant a smiley face on the side hill. I used the regular seeds for the circle and a special red sunflower seed for the eyes and smile. As soon as the red plants formed a flower the deer ate every plant in the 2 acre field including the regular ones they didn't touch the summer before. Lesson learned was never plant sunflowers here again.
Welcome to my grow, thanks for stopping in! I blocked out that day to get my journal up while i enjoyed my previous grow lol
That sunflower smiley would have been epic, to bad the deer thought so too.
I checked out your journal your plants new growth is looking nice they are set to start growing exponentially it's going to get fun for you soon.
Im up on the side of a mountain at 1500 feet and no pollution its kinda cool everything has a blue tint during high sun you can get a sunburn in an hour. The kush strains are loving it but my sativa hybrids are a little stressed. Im going to get a mini greenhouse up soon.

I saw that about moving and putting up a greenhouse. Do you think having a greenhouse will attract attention to the number of plants you have growing? I'm kind of paranoid about my plants out in plain sight but I figure I'd attract a lot more attention if I were walking to a remote place checking them. I will probably order a tent and lights and do an indoor grow depending on my harvest. My goal is to get off prescription opioids and use herb to medicate. I have no interest in higher electric bills if I don't need to do a winter grow.

I'm loving your journal, we have somewhat the same type of grow going with the outdoor pots. I mixed natural soil to various products I purchased.

Probably would draw attention until they get used to seeing it. Unfortunately the new place fell through without an explanation so i have to get something up on the back patio.

I saw that about moving and putting up a greenhouse. Do you think having a greenhouse will attract attention to the number of plants you have growing? I'm kind of paranoid about my plants out in plain sight but I figure I'd attract a lot more attention if I were walking to a remote place checking them. I will probably order a tent and lights and do an indoor grow depending on my harvest. My goal is to get off prescription opioids and use herb to medicate. I have no interest in higher electric bills if I don't need to do a winter grow.

I'm loving your journal, we have somewhat the same type of grow going with the outdoor pots. I mixed natural soil to various products I purchased.
Yeah man i hated taking vicodin i had a running prescription for a couple of years from an accident while working for myself i had a 30 foot section of wall fall on me as three of us were standing it. The hold downs let loose and the other guys just let it go i was left in the middle struggling to not get crushed as it slid off the second story, i tried to hold it up but both my hip joints let loose at the same time. I hurt everyday from that one.

How's things Redmud? Sorry you missed that house mate. Just try and think shit happens for a reason. Something better is coming... Have a good day mate..

I agree with Grizz, things happen when they are supposed to happen. I've been fighting health issues for last 11 years but I always seem to find meaning in the "bad." Hopefully, even with your pains from your work accident, you can find reason and peace.

It's a beautiful day here, I need to pry myself out of bed and go see how my plants reacted to yesterday's rain. :green_heart:

Thnks fellas much appreciated I was thinking that something great is coming down the pipe soon, i hope lol. Its a small town i live in i figured news of me getting into it with the neighbor got around

Doing ok Grizz works been so slow for me i just moved to the area from a large city, the scale of work i had going wasn't large enough to warrant traveling the 150 miles, so I partnered up with an experienced hydro grower in my new area and we are working to build a new business building green houses grow rooms and all the systems to grow. We are working on 3 bids for three different growers in the same complex of buildings that are 42 foot by 72 foot. Since Oregon opened up to out of state investors its been going crazy here alot of contractors without any grow exp are trying to capitalize on it with ridiculous quotes experienced growers know better so we keep getting calls. We don't care if you want to grow one plant at a time or 1000 we are going to give a fair price, and make sure all systems work well together we run all the numbers then test everything before were done .
Oh and guess where the three buildings are 20 miles from my old place of course.
But without the move to where I'm at it wouldn't even be possible

nice one mate. Just being involved in the industry is great...so your a chippy?... Never know where this could take you mate, with the way your country is opening up to cannabis....

Been building since i was 13 in the summer when school let out and weekends working for my Dad and when he retired i started my own business doing the same 43 now and don't want to change it i love the freedom and the satisfaction of doing a good job

I got out and snapped a few pics, I did a compost tea feeding 6 days ago the temps have been in the low 90's mid 30's c and have been watering daily or every other day with plain ph'd water since feeding and will feed again tomorrow. The damaged leaves from my mother in laws mid day foliar sprays and the leaves that showed the cal/mag deficiencies from revegging the Bubba are yellowing and dying off. They're really starting to grow fast now though. Here is Bubba
4bbaa4a0bae944e488d5423a54265ab3.jpg
88499c03c7fc60e4ca1938a51989a897.jpg

BbK
0b8d0e21644514bd17af1983a7040a6b.jpg
0c270a5a9cb2cfd7066671112d9fcd88.jpg

LL
b196e96c28b7085020559bc119b98e06.jpg
eb7d056d5abfd5d2195dbecca6dfbc01.jpg

Group shot
7f3da8945c315ef1f2a7d70344119a48.jpg

Pennywise male already dropping pollen under 12/12 10 days
1db2d1610e0a97db58b2b02a6dbb15f7.jpg
5ba1e6222bb9198a8d5f768ac5b223cc.jpg
revegging pollinated BBK
ea7b08647543229bf5c5cf20ef3c6c47.jpg

Nice setup. I did not see how large your setup was. Quite impressive, lots of work but should be well worth it.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom