Redmud's Upstairs Back Deck Outdoor Grow

We had a couple days of cold wet weather it was down in the 40's last night so i brought in the plants, I started training the Bubba Kush since i had a chance to stare at her for a while last night and map out her training schedule lol. Today the sun broke through and the thermometer out back got to 80° f
Sorry bout the blurry pics the Sun had me all glared out.

Heres BBK
4c5958b197a8db52dcef9de77f65b86b.jpg
f2bf55be1c516ab2627d4534beb5f8ff.jpg

LL
90f64fb3304b60b1c478bd5b80ce8323.jpg
21b79c134a52e59e14f46899387ec120.jpg

Bubba
c7b1dd83e5dd9e95f7b6d6cc40ce9e40.jpg
59874928a8206c77af1016aa6bda6700.jpg

Group shot
38ee59f1fd30bef3c768d6b2448af655.jpg

Coming along well man...

Thanks Grizz and Racer I have been working at keeping them healthy and showing new growth and trying to keep them warm by bringing them inside at night when cold we have had an up and down spring so far. Im glad these pots have handles.

Your plants are by far much fuller than mine. So green too. Whatever you're doing is working.
Thx, I got lucky on my soil mix i didn't follow a proven recipe.
I topped them and been training the heck out of them to keep them kinda low. As soon as the direct sun hits a seemingly bare branch the nodes explode and grow like crazy. I also live up at 1,500 feet with no pollution to filter the sun.

Wow yesterday i had a crazy afternoon i got sick with something and spent the afternoon in bed with the chills and a fever shivering with aches everywhere . It was cold so i got myself up and brought in the plants at about 9:30 smoked a couple bowls of BBK then got back into bed. I live in a duplex and I heard a couple loud bangs come from next door, I listened for more but instead there was someone banging on my door and screaming," help!!" luckily the banging prompted me to keep my shorts and t shirt on but no shoes. I answered the door and it was the neighbors 10 year old daughter i asked whats happening she said her moms ex boyfriend was beating up everybody!! So I went over she has two younger sisters 7 and 2 and the 2 year old is his daughter. On the way over i asked her if her if her sisters were safe she said they are, then i asked where her mom is and she knew she was in the kitchen getting choked. I'm tearing up right now because that little girl was so scared and brave she made me proud. As we ran over i noticed a car in the driveway I've never seen before. I get to the door and my neighbors ex is huge like 6'5" and over 300 pounds he has her by her throat and carrying her around and he keeps lunging at someone else i step in and say his name walk up to him look at the new guy all crumpled up in the corner. I pat the ex on the back he turns at me and asks, you wants some too and pushed me back, well i am 5'5" 180 pounds and muscular i wrestled in highschool played football and took jujitsu. But this guy is massive. When he turned to me to push me he let his ex go and forgot about the new boyfriend.
I kinda think he thinks me and his ex got thing but she isn't my type. So i backed out the door to get him away from the kids and her he followed with crazy rage threw a punch i dodged then wrapped him up holding him close, he shoved me into the side of the house with a force that knocked siding off, then I went for a double leg take down, he was going down but caught himself and took off running, thank god he didn't start swinging his reach is so much further than mine in the open of the yard i would have lost that fight, besides that i was barefoot. He wanted to fight more but i told him to stop before he lands in prison then he took off running.
I have spent many years learning to control myself and anger because I was so strong in my younger years and didn't like people to be scared around me or uneasy, but I started to get angry when he wouldn't stop I think he sensed it. I didn't sleep much last night the police were everywhere looking for him I guess he had a knife as well that he was brandishing so he was considered armed and dangerous.

I am sore but ok the kids were un hurt except that poor little girl had to see her step dad choke her mom out, she was limp when i walked in, knock out her moms new boyfriend and hit him while knocked out on the floor in the corner and fight with the neighbor. She is my hero today.
Damn i keep tearing up.
My three year old slept through it all thank goodness.
It was my fiancee who called the cops and all i could think was damn i hope the cops don't want to come in. Its legal here but i just cut clones the other day. So if a cop wanted to be an ahole i might get a fine if they had roots.
Well yesterday morning we got approved for a house to rent about 6 blocks away i got approval to build a greenhouse and grow on the new property too.
Being such a big guy and brandishing a knife he might get a measure 11 charge which is an automatic 5 year sentence in Oregon. All that crazy stuff is one of the reasons were moving that and the rent is $200 cheaper

Ok enough drama i continued training Bubba the other day i tied down the two main tops and did some adjusting on LL and BBK I moved the male downstairs for now just in case

Heres Bubba right after training
c0e78a9a94fe41736d71f98e4dedbcae.jpg
and Bubba the next evening
6a8d1a7ba44ba490e7ec46543934f626.jpg
eb6adf0629a276c9127897497e59dd0e.jpg

BBK
e79a37da84f5232bc39ab4c68b74c4b4.jpg
dd81c9289870bfbff7f2411238ba209b.jpg
LL
63da49a37a121799bfe31aeceee37fb3.jpg
2d2174208eefb902fa6809154403f93a.jpg
a big Pennywise leaf before the move
b728afae6f11170338b70e124e809c81.jpg
I moved all the garden stuff together to get a pic
b32464fe416e2784a01612cba54edf01.jpg
clones i cut 4 of each of Bubba and BBK and decided to see if i could root a couple of growth tips that i trimmed off just for fun
88d2edc482fa42c7ab89c27da5a39d15.jpg
I'll keep just one of each and give away the rest.

Damn redmud, my hearts racing man... Your a champion and that little girl, I hope she gets big hugs... Man, bro, just what you needed when battling 24hour bug, would have cleaned your system though, all that adrenalin... well done man...

I hugged her first thing this morning. She did great last night. I did feel better this morning Tired as f**k though every noise had me peeking through the blinds.

Yeah man, horrible.. Hope your alright mate, nothing worse feeling a little skittish at home.. Good on you. next time you see her, tell her people in Australia thinks she's brave and Well done....

Will do my brother thanks for that. I feel good a bit sore and the neighbor said he was on Meth last night, so hopefully his supply runs out and he comes to his senses that stuff is no good for anybody.

Hope you don't mind; Grizz invited me, blame him!
Nice looking garden! Sounds like you did well last night; and that brave girl.. Like Grizz said, Aussies call that "tough", so let her know! Well done, dude. I know what you mean about the rage thing... gets the old heart racing, don't it! But sounds like you did everything right.

Welcome santb glad you stopped by. I can't wait to tell her friends in Australia are proud of her thinking of her and said she's tough. My daughter and the 3 daughters from next door played today out in the yard it felt good.

Well redmud that's one hell of an epic story. You're a stand up dude, that kinda thing takes lots of guts. Who knows where that could have led to... Thank God for the good folks, what a scary situation. Hope everyone involved is OK, especially the young girls, it's such a potentially traumatizing event. Poor "new" guy... You earned your medication on that night. :Namaste: peace maker

KiG:green_heart:Cheers

That BBK looks like a monster. Ton of growth. I love how fast they recover after lst. Pull a branch down and the next day the tip is pointed back up again.
I was nervous the first time i pinched and bent a branch for sure but after i saw all the new growth I can't help myself now lol i try to get light to every node possible and clone the rest lol.

Well redmud that's one hell of an epic story. You're a stand up dude, that kinda thing takes lots of guts. Who knows where that could have led to... Thank God for the good folks, what a scary situation. Hope everyone involved is OK, especially the young girls, it's such a potentially traumatizing event. Poor "new" guy... You earned your medication on that night. :Namaste: peace maker

KiG:green_heart:Cheers
I didn't understand the gravity of it all until the next day I just reacted. The 10 year old is still a little traumatized she hasn't talked much since everything and her mom is bruised up her front teeth are loose from him slamming her head into the floor but their ok. I haven't seen the new boyfriend around for some reason but he already had a black eye showing when the police showed up.
I will let her know that the fine folks up north care.
Much Thanks

Hope your feeling better too mate...

Back
Top Bottom