Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

hey guys a question. should i defoliate some of the autoflower leaves one of it its too bushy and i think it can take some leaves of for better airflow and overall here is a pic of them what u think
this one is from today they are little bigger then previous pics so u can check them for diffirent angles but so far i havent cut a single leav on both autos only toping and little training wich i removed and they grow freely now

hey guys a question. should i defoliate some of the autoflower leaves one of it its too bushy and i think it can take some leaves of for better airflow and overall here is a pic of them what u think
this one is from today they are little bigger then previous pics so u can check them for diffirent angles but so far i havent cut a single leav on both autos only toping and little training wich i removed and they grow freely now
for me for autos i don't like to remove much at the point where you're at when flower is just starting but you can remove some it'll slow things down for a few days just remove what you have to

for me for autos i don't like to remove much at the point where you're at when flower is just starting but you can remove some it'll slow things down for a few days just remove what you have to
i dont rly want to but as u can see they are pretty tight to each other and when they are so bushy at least the smallest one the other is cool but the one on the right havent streched so much like the other one is more indica and there is alot more leaves. i will leave them be for now will see hows things in few days. when i see their buds and the photo buds its so fun they are so small ^_^ i see how the photo buds are getting to get denser cant wait to see them fully develop

i dont rly want to but as u can see they are pretty tight to each other and when they are so bushy at least the smallest one the other is cool but the one on the right havent streched so much like the other one is more indica and there is alot more leaves. i will leave them be for now will see hows things in few days. when i see their buds and the photo buds its so fun they are so small ^_^ i see how the photo buds are getting to get denser cant wait to see them fully develop
they all look healthy which is nice to see, you could run your hand through the leaves every once in a while & feel for moisture collecting on the leaves & know which ones to cut or see if they have condensation visually

they all look healthy which is nice to see, you could run your hand through the leaves every once in a while & feel for moisture collecting on the leaves & know which ones to cut or see if they have condensation visually
well i notice some moisture on some leaves that come across the other plant thats why i asked about defoliation to

well i notice some moisture on some leaves that come across the other plant thats why i asked about defoliation to
i'd remove a few or rotate the pots that the autos are in a few times a day you don't want mold or PM if you remove like 2- 4 leaves on each plant it won't slow it down much or none at all wait 2-3 days & remove a few more if you have to

I can see up to maybe eight I would/could take off the top to expose more buds. But if there are no buds hiding under there to expose I’d leave it as is.

If that’s the case take those leaves. Moisture on leaves = bad. Don’t want that.

Also consider upping the fan game a little bit if possible. Moving air will mitigate many an RH issue. I have 9 fans in my 5x5.

holy shit shes looking good Nico
thanks she is lovely i like how big buds are forming i have tied several small branches to the bambo sticks and some to the plant biger branches so they are straight to the light i have did the same to other branches so they get better light view cant wait for the final result ^^. autoflowers are good but very small on buds forming but that was expected im trying to manage the humidity now got a couple of rainy days here not rly good had to use the dehumidifer

That is a beautiful, healthy plant. Look at your leaves. They’re perfect. The buds look perfect. Whatever you’re doing, keep doing it. This is amazing.
No calmag problem this time if i did read correctly the chart its says i always have to use if i use destilated water the only yellow i see is thevery end of some leaves and Shed told me this says its all good so im in no worry but for sure photo will end before autoflowers so they will have more light time at the end

Back
Top Bottom